Oh, Gimme That Old-Time Religion!!

One of the comments:

Pat Robertson said something misogynist, stupid, and offensive to anyone with an IQ higher than a rutabaga. In other news, the sun rose today.

Betcha this old vermin is one of gismo's heroes.

How many of the other bible thumpers love Robertson?

Me? I wish he'd die.

One of the comments:

Pat Robertson said something misogynist, stupid, and offensive to anyone with an IQ higher than a rutabaga. In other news, the sun rose today.

Betcha this old vermin is one of gismo's heroes.

How many of the other bible thumpers love Robertson?

Me? I wish he'd die.

What's tragic is that there is an audience (larger than most people like to admit), for Dark Agers like Robertson who are all too anxious to spew The Stupid.

The Christian Taliban are, fortunately, disarmed. Give'em a pickup, AK-47's and dress them up in robes and sandals we'd look like Pakistani village.

The man is going senile, cut him a break. He hasn't been relevant in political discussions in decades. And the more he says these things, the more people will go to more accurate sources of truth.

“You ought to go to your mother and say, ‘Mom, this thing is scaring me, and I ask you please to get my father to have some help.’”

“This kind of rage — I mean, one day he’s going to pull the trigger,” the TV preacher warned. “It doesn’t take too much if you’ve got a loaded weapon and you’re brandishing it around, ‘I’m going to kill you.’ And the next thing you know, the thing goes off. It may be accidentally, but the mother will end up dead.”

Robertson told the child that something had to be done about the father.

“But you’re a kid, what do you do? You know?” he said. “Your mother ought to take care of that.”

is this the misogynist part?....

Forum List

Back