Trump Encourages Mail In Voting

No, that doesn't mean the vote is legal. What a stupid thing to say.
Just because names & addresses match up, that means they're not illegal aliens ? Sheesh. Where is your brain man ?

If the names are fake then who actually lives at that address? Did the same address vote twice?

When they were building a Walgreens a few blocks from my apartment complex, I talked to a bunch of illegal aliens (they told me so) working there in construction. They all had company ID cards with their name, address, & photo. So that's supposed to mean they're not illegal aliens ? They were ALL illegal aliens. The info on their IDs doesn't mean a thing.

No. They are illegals. That is why we need address employers hiring illegals.

Is Johnson in that now? Oh wait...he is in DC.

No, you won't "catch" anybody. What is there to "catch" ? What the hell are you talking about ?

If their names don't come up in an audit at that address.

As for fake IDs, illegal aliens don't need them. They can supply their real IDs, and didn't you notice (map in Post # 101) that 92% of states don't require a photo ID, and 86% don't require ANY ID.

Like I said, even if we had voter ID Trump or someone like him would just claim the IDs were fake. What's the point now?

Takes us right back to what I said before (which you don't seem to want to accept), that only with a PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP requirement could illegal alien voting be stopped (maybe). 😐 Which no state has.
So prove that these illegals voted by showing their names. It's funny you think millions of illegals vote but an audit can find them.

So you think the Trump team didn't present tons of proof of 2020 election fraud ? It was presented to state legislature committees with dozens of people testifying, (all over the internet) and was presented to courts. Just because a court declines to look at evidence, doesn't mean it wasn't presented.

No. They didn't. They made up a bunch of lies and screamed them at reporters in front of the courthouse for the rubes to suck up and bellow ad nauseam...but when these same people were in front of the judge they claimed up like little bitches.

So now you claim I have no proof about the 2020 election fraud, huh ?So this means you read all the many pages of proofs that I've posted over the past 4 years, right ? Well, let's see if you can answer a few simple questions about the 2020 election fraud, and my proofs.

Right. You have no proof that I have seen.

Just a bunch of speculation, gish gallop and propaganda.

That is why the courts rejected it and people are going to jail.

Who are these people, and what are their connections to the
2020 election fraud issue ?

1. Alexandra Seely
2. Zachary Larsen
3. Jessy Jacob
4. Robert Cushman
5. Cheryl Constantino
5. Edward McCall Jr.
6. What is >>> Electronic Poll Book (QVF) ?
7. What state are these affiliated with ?

Don't worry about getting a bad grade on this QUIZ. All the others who claimed I had "no proof", got a ZERO. :laugh:
Lol, this isn't an argument, it's a cry for attention.

Send your proof to Trump's lawyers. Hurry! Lol

No. They didn't. They made up a bunch of lies and screamed them at reporters in front of the courthouse for the rubes to suck up and bellow ad nauseam...but when these same people were in front of the judge they claimed up like little bitches.

Right. You have no proof that I have seen.

Just a bunch of speculation, gish gallop and propaganda.

That is why the courts rejected it and people are going to jail.

Lol, this isn't an argument, it's a cry for attention.

Send your proof to Trump's lawyers. Hurry! Lol
Talking to you is a waste of time. You don't bring anything to the thread. You're on IGNORE.

1. Will the millions that Biden brought in at the open border, be enough to carry him over in battleground states ?

2. Could Republicans get a proof of citizenship law passed in time for the November election or would it be dead on arrival ? (Biden will veto it)

3, What could states do to stop the illegal vote ?

Talking to you is a waste of time. You don't bring anything to the thread. You're on IGNORE.

1. Will the millions that Biden brought in at the open border, be enough to carry him over in battleground states ?

2. Could Republicans get a proof of citizenship law passed in time for the November election or would it be dead on arrival ? (Biden will veto it)

3, What could states do to stop the illegal vote ?
Some people are simply too sensitive for political forums.

Good luck.

He/they have been talking about this for some time now, it isn't anything new.

Mail-in voting is stupid, but since [mostly] Democrats have pushed it so hard, then there is not much choice.

Mail-in voting the way we have it here is an anomaly in the First World. It needs to be done away with.

Bring back Election Day.
Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington and the District of Columbia—allow all elections to be conducted entirely by mail.

And what do you propose? That our soldiers serving overseas to protect America should be denied the right to vote? They can't all fly home on election day.

Forum List

Back