Of course, there's nothing wrong with our voting machines, and you can't prove it

ioda3o.gif

No, you can't.

You can prove there's something wrong with that voting machine.

There was something wrong with this one, too:

Is that your go to video to make the case that your corrupt gangster party doesn't engage in election fraud? So far, that's the only one you've come up with.

No, you can't.

Is that your go to video to make the case that your corrupt gangster party doesn't engage in election fraud? So far, that's the only one you've come up with.

And aside from the machines in the OP, how many can you "come up with"?

No, you can't.

So you admit that's the only one you have?

No, you can't.

So you admit that's the only one you have?

I don't "have" any of them. I don't keep a collection on my computer.

I found that one through Google, if I felt the need to find another one, I'm sure I could.

No, you can't.

That only proves my point. If it can happen there, then it can happen anywhere, with any candidate in any election. Seriously.

If your problem is with touch-screen voting machine, I'm with you 100%.

No, you can't.

That only proves my point. If it can happen there, then it can happen anywhere, with any candidate in any election. Seriously.

Yes, of course, I've seen and read about it happening as far back as 2004, when Bush won. Neither party is immune, or blameless. Our voting system is broken, this is but one example in a million others that prove it.

No, you can't.

Yes, of course, I've seen and read about it happening as far back as 2004, when Bush won. Neither party is immune, or blameless. Our voting system is broken, this is but one example in a million others that prove it.

Again, it's not that the "system" is broken, it's the voting machines that are broken.

There are plenty of states that don't use touch screen voting machines.

No, you can't.

Again, it's not that the "system" is broken, it's the voting machines that are broken.

There are plenty of states that don't use touch screen voting machines.

Really? 33 of 50 states use either full Direct recording electronic machines, or a mix of paper and DRE machines, 17 don't. Those states voting by paper ballot suffer some of the same issues as those who use electronics. Remember the 2000 election? That's what spurred the move to electronic voting machines. Seems though they haven't fixed the problem.

Forum List

Back