What will happen when Texas flips Democrat?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
i'll tell you one thing from watching the Democrats conspire in California, all of the great Texas job opportunities are going bye bye .
I knew something was wrong when I realized Texas has more environmental laws than California.
you have to earn a hazardous waste certification to take a piss out there.

They need to fix the voting machines so that doesn't happen. Across the country, there are reports of the voting machine switching the votes from Republicans to Democrats.

If Dems ever took over Texas, it would go from a good economy that it is now to a hell hole like Detroit or a waste land like California.

They need to fix the voting machines so that doesn't happen. Across the country, there are reports of the voting machine switching the votes from Republicans to Democrats.

If Dems ever took over Texas, it would go from a good economy that it is now to a hell hole like Detroit or a waste land like California.

California has the seventh largest economy in the world. Only a moron would call that a wasteland.

California has the seventh largest economy in the world. Only a moron would call that a wasteland.

Did you miss the recent thread showing that California has the most poor people? Tax payers steadily left the state. You still have the super wealthy Hollywood people and likely the biggest income equality in the country.

Did you miss the recent thread showing that California has the most poor people? Tax payers steadily left the state. You still have the super wealthy Hollywood people and likely the biggest income equality in the country.

Not sure where they are getting their numbers from, but there are many other sources that would disagree with those numbers. I'm not saying they are wrong or right. I would really like to see how they are coming up with those numbers or if that is just the opinion of one person based on faulty data.

Interactive Poverty Map State and County Level Poverty Information

A state facing $340 billion in debt and shedding jobs left and right. Only a moron would look at the size of the economy and say it isn't a wasteland.

Analyst California Faces 340 Billion In Debt CBS Sacramento
BREAKING Sources say Toyota fleeing CA taking 5 000 jobs to more business-friendly Texas PandoDaily
Another Fortune 500 Employer Is Leaving California - Employment and HR - United States

I believe it is now the 8th or 9th. When I was living there it was the 6th largest. 30 years to ruin. Good job Dems.

I love it when libs look only at the static number and not at the trend.
The states with the highest growth and job creation are red states. The states with the most stagnation are blue states.
gsp_0614.png

i'll tell you one thing from watching the Democrats conspire in California, all of the great Texas job opportunities are going bye bye .
I knew something was wrong when I realized Texas has more environmental laws than California.
They won't have to lie so much to win the WH.

And maybe they will send competent leaders instead of cool person dejure

I love it when libs look only at the static number and not at the trend.
The states with the highest growth and job creation are red states. The states with the most stagnation are blue states.
gsp_0614.png

Wow, those multicultural states aren't doing so well.

How does the rich wealthy hollywood elite help the economy of a state with a high unemployment rate? 7.3
Food stamps recipients 4,434,106 one of the highest in the nation
Poverty level one of the highest in the nation
Census Bureau California still has highest U.S. poverty rate The Sacramento Bee

The only place where something is wrong is with those Progressive Kale eaters in Austin.

Not sure where they are getting their numbers from, but there are many other sources that would disagree with those numbers. I'm not saying they are wrong or right. I would really like to see how they are coming up with those numbers or if that is just the opinion of one person based on faulty data.

I don't see what the definition of 'poverty' is on that map.

How you define poverty MASSIVELY effects the geographical representation of it considering it looks like those states with lower costs of living are experiencing higher poverty rates. Does the rate that source projects include cost of living variances? If not then it is worthless. If it does, then there is something to it.

I see no data at all to back up your wild, outlandish claim, so I assume it is a bald-faced lie.

I see no data at all to back up your wild, outlandish claim, so I assume it is a bald-faced lie.
Really? You need to pull your head out of obama's ass once in a while and come up to reality Tell us how that detorit economy is doing?
and from my earlier post
How does the rich wealthy hollywood elite help the economy of a state with a high unemployment rate? 7.3

Really? You need to pull your head out of obama's ass once in a while and come up to reality Tell us how that detorit economy is doing?
and from my earlier post
Malcolm X always said democrats are playing the black man for chumps. He hated liberal Democrats.

Last edited:

You are a fucking misinformed idiot. I hope a huge 9.0 earthquake hits the San Andreas Fault and knocks California out of the USA.

I don't see what the definition of 'poverty' is on that map.

How you define poverty MASSIVELY effects the geographical representation of it considering it looks like those states with lower costs of living are experiencing higher poverty rates. Does the rate that source projects include cost of living variances? If not then it is worthless. If it does, then there is something to it.
Trust liberals to lie with their statistics.

Electorally the triad of CA, TX, and NY will be impossible to beat. How the GOP responds would be likely a mix of the daily outrage and calls for succession.

Forum List

Back