Cuomo annihilated by Suffolk County Libertarian in Debate for Gov

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Michael McDermott Tells It Like It Is And New York Is Listening Michael McDermott for New York Governor 2014

Michael McDermott debates three of the other candidates for New York Governor, and rather than speaking talking points, he spoke his mind, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Many are saying that Michael WON the debate with his honesty, and his pragmatic approach to breaking the hold of the entrenched parties on New York’s political system and people.

Clearly, Michael McDermott is the candidate who wants the people of the state to be in charge, not the corrupt and self-serving politicians. See for yourself in this uncut, unedited video of the event.

NY is corrupt beyond repair, the corruption I saw there during my 10 years in that state was incredible.

Wow you spent 10 years making a living in that place? You must hate America! You stinky SOB :mad:

I sold my house in NY at the top of the market, packed up my money, my job, and fled to a state with no state income tax and shop a few miles away in another state with no state sales tax. Here's the punch line...they are both blue states AHAHAHAHAHA!

I think that "annihilated" would be more appropriately used to describe what will be true of Michael McDermont in 7 days.

Then again, if I were still living in NY, I'd be voting for a losing candidate, too.

NY is corrupt beyond repair, the corruption I saw there during my 10 years in that state was incredible.

Wow you spent 10 years making a living in that place? You must hate America! You stinky SOB :mad:

I sold my house in NY at the top of the market, packed up my money, my job, and fled to a state with no state income tax and shop a few miles away in another state with no state sales tax. Here's the punch line...they are both blue states AHAHAHAHAHA!

Congrats on making your living in a blue state!!! :thup:

Hopefully your tax money helped out the poor bastards in red states who keep electing morons into their government. :thup:

Enjoy the retirement you could never have achieved if you'd worked in a red state!

Hopefully your tax money helped out the poor bastards in red states who keep electing morons into their government. :thup:

Enjoy the retirement you could never have achieved if you'd worked in a red state!

I give this blue state next to nothing, on purpose.

Cool! You must be so grateful for having lived in that blue state!

Cool! You must be so grateful for having lived in that blue state!

I was born here unlike the communist California liberals who invaded us and took over.

Forum List

Back