Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Disinfectant... Same difference..

I know you want everyone to forget about it... It was fucking embarrassing...

Don't worry the more they here of the chaos, the more they will remember how fucking incompetent he was and still is...
Keep up the work..
No, not the same.

You are a liar.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Said disinfectant, same thing...

Diference between these two...
View attachment 922079

View attachment 922080

You are trying to say that injecting or drinking one is better than the other...

So your arguing point is that Trump meant injecting multi surface cleaner or drinking bleach...
No, they are suggesting he never meant either of those. No comtext was ever given, and nobody ever asked him. The left heard “disinfectant” and their eyes lit up and they said “yeeeeessss! That’s our new story!”

How anyone could suggest he meant to inject chemical household cleaners into their body.

Notice none of his staff or the doctors there that day came out to clarify that THAT isn’t what he was talking about, because they all knew he didn’t mean that.

Disinfectant... Same difference..

I know you want everyone to forget about it... It was fucking embarrassing...

Don't worry the more they here of the chaos, the more they will remember how fucking incompetent he was and still is...
Keep up the work..
NO there is a difference!
But I'm not going to waste my time when you should do a little research before saying "same difference"!

You know what he meant.
No, I don’t. I know what you WANT everyone to believe, but there is no indication that he was taking about household cleaners. “Disinfectant” could just be a general term for some type of antibiotic or something. There’s no indication he was taking about Clorox…..

She wasn’t “reacting” to anything. It looked looked like she was listening intently but there was no “reaction”
She was embarrassed. And mortified. That her boss could be that ignorant and that stupid...and that over his head.

Look, it was one the most embarrassing moments in Trump's presidency. What he said is a matter of public record. And it was a real low point for our country. Here was a man positing inserting UV light where the sun don't shine and injecting disinfectants as a cleaning. I mean, a five year old probably could have done better. And no amount of rationalization or revisionist history by you or Nostra will change that. :auiqs.jpg:

No, they are suggesting he never meant either of those. No comtext was ever given, and nobody ever asked him. The left heard “disinfectant” and their eyes lit up and they said “yeeeeessss! That’s our new story!”

How anyone could suggest he meant to inject chemical household cleaners into their body.

Notice none of his staff or the doctors there that day came out to clarify that THAT isn’t what he was talking about, because they all knew he didn’t mean that.
As much as I agree with everything you said...remember dummies like 4% of the people who took "Bleach" not because Trump said so but because BIDEN said so!

Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"
Back in 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released the results of an internet survey that found that 4% of adult respondents said they drank or gargled diluted bleach solutions, soapy water and other disinfectants in an effort to protect themselves from the coronavirus.

BUT NOTE what was drunk by these 4%!!!
"drank or gargled diluted bleach solutions, soapy water and other disinfectants"
How many actually drank "bleach"? AGAIN the biased MSM didn't report that!
About 7,250,000 results (0.36 seconds) "how many people took bleach for covid"
BUT THE BIASED MSM never have said of the 4% how many actually took "BLEACH"!
Another example of how the BIASED MSM conflates the news and idiots believe every word!

You know what he meant.
No, I don’t. I know what you WANT everyone to believe, but there is no indication that he was taking about household cleaners. “Disinfectant” could just be a general term for some type of antibiotic or something. There’s no indication he was taking about Clorox…..
She was embarrassed. And mortified. That her boss could be that ignorant and that stupid...and that over his head.

Look, it was one the most embarrassing moments in Trump's presidency. What he said is a matter of public record. And it was a real low point for our country. Here was a man positing inserting UV light where the sun don't shine and injecting disinfectants as a cleaning. I mean, a five year old probably could have done better. And no amount of rationalization or revisionist history by you or Nostra will change that. :auiqs.jpg:

lol, you’re going to assume her reaction just like you assumed trump said to inject bleach.

You have zero idea what was going through her head.

You’re right, his statement is a matter of public record, what’s sad is, the leftist media driven narrative is a matter of public opinion.

He asked a question about a disinfectant, at that point, nobody knew what that meant, but it didn’t stop lefty’s from assigning it a meaning.

I know, right? Why the fuck is Biden STILL thinking about this AND getting Trumps words wrong? Its fuckin weird and also sad.
Retard. The OP is re-hashing something said by Biden in 2020!

Try to keep up. :itsok:

lol, you’re going to assume her reaction just like you assumed trump said to inject bleach.

You’re right, his statement is a matter of public record, what’s sad is, the leftist media driven narrative is a matter of public opinion.

He asked a question about a disinfectant, at that point, nobody knew what that meant, but it didn’t stop lefty’s from assigning it a meaning.
Just keep treading water there. It's amusing and a fascinating case study to watch your defense and deflection for your savior's words that day. I gotta admit, you're giving it the college try. :)

So here's what Dr Birx was actually thinking. And this is why Trump's riffing isn't suited to the job of being President of the United States. :auiqs.jpg:

You are 100% right... Trump never said as Biden did..."drink bleach"...
The following are the exact words of Trump! Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
No where was the word "Bleach" used... But Biden did!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

The main reason the biased MSM didn't report this conflated statement from Biden is because they donated 90% of their money to Democrats in 2020!
Meet 39 journalists who made political contributions. They’re among dozens who’ve together given at least $110,000 mostly to 2020 Democrats, including Biden, Bernie, and AOC.”

Slow reply. No, it was you, and you won't admit you are doing better than four years ago. Much better.
I'm doing the same, but with Biden's economy not the same.
FB_IMG_1711225141672.jpg

Just keep treading water there. It's amusing and a fascinating case study to watch your defense and deflection for your savior's words that day. I gotta admit, you're giving it the college try. :)

So here's what Dr Birx was actually thinking. And this is why Trump's riffing isn't suited to the job of being President of the United States. :auiqs.jpg:

I watched the video and read the following transcript.
Strange there is NO TRANSCRIPT of this conversation to actually show the words being used.
Please provide otherwise the video has been edited by CNN!

1711388148052.png

Forum List

Back