Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Your ignorance of UV light is astounding, Cletus.

He said inject disinfectant.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

He said inject disinfectant.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

That video proves you are a liar.

:oops8:

That video proves you are a liar.

How many times do you want to do this, liar?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::banana::banana::banana::banana:

THE FACT is Trump NEVER said what the biased MSM kept repeating to the general public!

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

One year ago today, President Donald Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It arguably changed the course of political history.
HE NEVER suggested injecting bleach! NEVER...but BIDEN did!
Do you understand? You were just as dumb as the 4% of people that DID inject bleach!
Some 4% of respondents reported drinking or gargling diluted bleach,
So where did they get the idea of drinking bleach???
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

But of course dummies like you listened to Biden!

Of course he suggested that you should ingest or inject bleach:

There are people who are trying to go exactly what and what was not said...

Trump was dead wrong. He is not a medical expert and for him to be rifting ideas in a press conference during a pandemic is grossly wrong..
He was eroding confidence in the Government Medical experts which still lasts today. Under Trump 100,000s of US Citizens died due to this type of behaviour.
The rest of the world watched on and just thanked God that Trump wasn't any where near running their country and felt sympathy and pity for the US people that had this inept leadership in a crisis...

Trump handing of COVID will go down a list of things you don't do in pandemic. If any other leader of a EU country acted the way he did they would be never see any type of office again(except Orban, cause he is one corrupt motherfucker).

you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing. and that both of the doctors that trump used as props looked at TRUMP with horrified distain.

Or was that biden in golden boy's wig pretending to be president of the USA on national tv"

Alsp note. exactly zero liberals, biden supporters, or non trumpist independents suffered any damage from bleach as a result of that briefing, and i don't care how many homo floridensis we lose in the vax control group.

thank you dr fauci.

"i have no responsibility" trump
YOU WROTE: you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing. and that both of the doctors that trump used as props looked at TRUMP with horrified distain.
Now I will agree... "I'm insane" if you can find in these exact words that Trump said "bleach shit" in the
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, on 04/23/2021...
William Bryan, acting head of the US Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate, outlined the findings at the news conference.
"An official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
Trump's exact words....
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
He turned again to Dr Birx and asked if she had ever heard of using "the heat and the light" to treat coronavirus.
"Not as a treatment," Dr Birx said. "I mean, certainly, fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But I've not seen heat or light."

WHERE IN THE ABOVE EXACT words is the word "bleach"?

YOU WROTE: you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing. and that both of the doctors that trump used as props looked at TRUMP with horrified distain.
Now I will agree... "I'm insane" if you can find in these exact words that Trump said "bleach shit" in the
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, on 04/23/2021...
William Bryan, acting head of the US Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate, outlined the findings at the news conference.
"An official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
Trump's exact words....
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
He turned again to Dr Birx and asked if she had ever heard of using "the heat and the light" to treat coronavirus.
"Not as a treatment," Dr Birx said. "I mean, certainly, fever is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But I've not seen heat or light."

WHERE IN THE ABOVE EXACT words is the word "bleach"?
Said disinfectant, same thing...

Diference between these two...
1711366305239.png

1711366326859.png

You are trying to say that injecting or drinking one is better than the other...

So your arguing point is that Trump meant injecting multi surface cleaner or drinking bleach...

Forum List

Back