Perfect example of the BIASED MSM and how they totally misconstrue the news!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Check out J.D. Vance Senator truly scorch a reporter who asked the question of him regarding Trump's “poisoning the blood of our country" Comment.
The AP reporter asked Vance..if Trump was borrowing Adolf Hitler rhetoric!!! YUP!
Trump's poison was FENTANYL!!!!
This is just so typical of the BIASED MSM!
Screen Shot 2023-12-20 at 2.33.48 PM.png

Vance slams ‘poisoning our blood’ comparisons between Trump comments, Nazis​

Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) issued a passionate defense of former President Trump’s recent remarks claiming that migrants attempting to enter the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” insisting that he was referring to fentanyl overdoses.

When asked about the comments on Capitol Hill, Vance slammed the notion that Trump was borrowing rhetoric by Adolf Hitler and maintained that he was talking about the drug epidemic.
The Ohio Republican, who has endorsed Trump’s campaign, also criticized the framing of questions from reporters who likened the remarks to those by Hitler around World War II, calling it “absurd.”

“Why do you think that Donald Trump’s language is targeted at the blood of the immigrants and not at the blood of the American citizens who are being poisoned by the fentanyl problem,” Vance continued. “This is ridiculous. If you watch the speech in context and look at what’s going on, it’s obvious that he was talking about the very clear fact that the blood of Americans is being poisoned by a drug epidemic.”

This is so reminiscent of the MSM constantly saying "Trump suggests drinking Bleach"!
About 6,780,000 results (0.29 seconds) "Trump drinking bleach"
But who actually said it??? Biden!
Joe Biden said..: "And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up"

This is the exact statement that Trump made and nowhere was the word "bleach" used!
I am quoting Trump exactly..
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing,
An official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
(NOW TRUMP after the above comment...) and no where in Trump's statement was the word "bleach" used!
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

But you folks that get your info from the MSM like AP did with J.D. Vance totally obliterated the MSM reporter's question,
think before you make up your minds! Totally biased MSM!

Check out J.D. Vance Senator truly scorch a reporter who asked the question of him regarding Trump's “poisoning the blood of our country" Comment.
The AP reporter asked Vance..if Trump was borrowing Adolf Hitler rhetoric!!! YUP!
Trump's poison was FENTANYL!!!!
This is just so typical of the BIASED MSM!
View attachment 876173

Vance slams ‘poisoning our blood’ comparisons between Trump comments, Nazis​

Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) issued a passionate defense of former President Trump’s recent remarks claiming that migrants attempting to enter the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” insisting that he was referring to fentanyl overdoses.

When asked about the comments on Capitol Hill, Vance slammed the notion that Trump was borrowing rhetoric by Adolf Hitler and maintained that he was talking about the drug epidemic.
The Ohio Republican, who has endorsed Trump’s campaign, also criticized the framing of questions from reporters who likened the remarks to those by Hitler around World War II, calling it “absurd.”

“Why do you think that Donald Trump’s language is targeted at the blood of the immigrants and not at the blood of the American citizens who are being poisoned by the fentanyl problem,” Vance continued. “This is ridiculous. If you watch the speech in context and look at what’s going on, it’s obvious that he was talking about the very clear fact that the blood of Americans is being poisoned by a drug epidemic.”

This is so reminiscent of the MSM constantly saying "Trump suggests drinking Bleach"!
About 6,780,000 results (0.29 seconds) "Trump drinking bleach"
But who actually said it??? Biden!
Joe Biden said..: "And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up"

This is the exact statement that Trump made and nowhere was the word "bleach" used!
I am quoting Trump exactly..
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing,
An official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
(NOW TRUMP after the above comment...) and no where in Trump's statement was the word "bleach" used!
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

But you folks that get your info from the MSM like AP did with J.D. Vance totally obliterated the MSM reporter's question,
think before you make up your minds! Totally biased MSM!

I was watching ABC news the other night and they were doing a story on Jeffrey Epstein and the courts ordering the release of names associated with him and up pops a picture of Trump and Epstein. Trump distanced himself from Epstein a long time ago and basically Trump said he wanted nothing to do with Epstein. That is public record. Of course we have numerous democrats and lefties snuggling up to Epstein including Bill Clinton and Bill Gates and yet ABC decided to put a picture of Trump up there on the screen and only Trump.

I was watching ABC news the other night and they were doing a story on Jeffrey Epstein and the courts ordering the release of names associated with him and up pops a picture of Trump and Epstein. Trump distanced himself from Epstein a long time ago and basically Trump said he wanted nothing to do with Epstein. That is public record. Of course we have numerous democrats and lefties snuggling up to Epstein including Bill Clinton and Bill Gates and yet ABC decided to put a picture of Trump up there on the screen.
Classic example of MSM bias! Check out these attached articles regarding actual donations to Hillary/Biden.
Plus this:
All the while ABC,CBS,NBC gave proof of the biased MSM that donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot.
Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"
MSMdonations.png

Forum List

Back