Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Said disinfectant, same thing...

Diference between these two...
View attachment 922079

View attachment 922080

You are trying to say that injecting or drinking one is better than the other...

So your arguing point is that Trump meant injecting multi surface cleaner or drinking bleach...
Ah… so now you are interpreting and putting your insanity on display. Did Trump say “bleach”? No he didn't!

Ah… so now you are interpreting and putting your insanity on display. Did Trump say “bleach”? No he didn't!
Disinfectant... Same difference..

I know you want everyone to forget about it... It was fucking embarrassing...

Don't worry the more they here of the chaos, the more they will remember how fucking incompetent he was and still is...
Keep up the work..

How many times we gonna go over the same tired ground, healthmyths?
I mean, are that desperate to distract from the fact that your savior is a moron and that he stood up in front of the nation and suggested injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way" as methods of combating the virus that was running roughshod over our country?...exacerbated by him being completely unfit for the job he was elected to do?

This was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES standing up in front of the country that was looking to him for leadership and reassurance.....and says this.:auiqs.jpg:
He didn’t suggest anything. He was asking a question of a doctor that was sitting there

This is another attempt by the MAGA Cult to say "this is what he meant to say."
Over and over you clowns do this.

So for clarity, ONCE and FOR ALL, what did trump mean when he said this ..... And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
I don’t know. Did anyone even bother to ask trump what he meant? Nope. They saw an attack and they took it

All that would have been needed was for someone at a press conference to ask “Mr President, did you really mean to suggest that people should inject bleach?

That would have cleared all of it up, but dems really didn’t want an answer, they had the answer they wanted, the one they assumed from the start

The OP is a LIE! Just another dishonest attempt at PROJECTION. Sane people know who said to inject bleach - TRUMP.

Except that he didn't, but other than that, sure. Aside from everything you said being wrong, you're right.

Forum List

Back