Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Remember...the word "bleach" was never used by Trump but Biden used it!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
But you dummies that believe as Biden said, that Trump suggested drinking bleach, you are the same dummies that did what this photo shows! You people probably also wear a mask when you are outside!

s!

CovidMaskwearers.png

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
But you dummies that believe as Biden said, that Trump suggested drinking bleach, you are the same dummies that did what this photo shows! You people probably also wear a mask when you are outside!

s!

View attachment 921719

Wow! You are obsessing over a tweet from 2020? Talk about getting triggered. LOL :itsok:

s!

View attachment 921719

How many times we gonna go over the same tired ground, healthmyths?
I mean, are that desperate to distract from the fact that your savior is a moron and that he stood up in front of the nation and suggested injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way" as methods of combating the virus that was running roughshod over our country?...exacerbated by him being completely unfit for the job he was elected to do?

This was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES standing up in front of the country that was looking to him for leadership and reassurance.....and says this. :auiqs.jpg:

How many times we gonna go over the same tired ground, healthmyths?
I mean, are that desperate to distract from the fact that your savior is a moron and that he stood up in front of the nation and suggested injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way" as methods of combating the virus that was running roughshod over our country?...exacerbated by him being completely unfit for the job he was elected to do?

This was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES standing up in front of the country that was looking to him for leadership and reassurance.....and says this.:auiqs.jpg:

THE FACT is Trump NEVER said what the biased MSM kept repeating to the general public!

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

One year ago today, President Donald Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It arguably changed the course of political history.
HE NEVER suggested injecting bleach! NEVER...but BIDEN did!
Do you understand? You were just as dumb as the 4% of people that DID inject bleach!
Some 4% of respondents reported drinking or gargling diluted bleach,
So where did they get the idea of drinking bleach???

But of course dummies like you listened to Biden!

THE FACT is Trump NEVER said what the biased MSM kept repeating to the general public!

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

One year ago today, President Donald Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It arguably changed the course of political history.
Do you understand? You were just as dumb as the 4% of people that DID inject bleach!
Some 4% of respondents reported drinking or gargling diluted bleach,

I didn't say he did say that.. It's documented what he actually said.

However, it was one of the first times our Poison Control Center actually had to issue a warning after Trump spoke because they believed that's EXACTLY what some people would do. :auiqs.jpg:
Cause what else did you think people were going to think when he said "disinfectants"?

You see, when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES stands up in front of the country and says stuff like this..people tend to listen. :)

Honestly, this like a dozen posts on this same topic I've seen from you.
What is it that you are trying to prove here? That Trump isn't a moron?..well, that ship has sailed. :laughing0301:

s!

View attachment 921719

The OP is a LIE! Just another dishonest attempt at PROJECTION. Sane people know who said to inject bleach - TRUMP.

s!

View attachment 921719

you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing. and that both of the doctors that trump used as props looked at TRUMP with horrified distain.

Or was that biden in golden boy's wig pretending to be president of the USA on national tv"

Alsp note. exactly zero liberals, biden supporters, or non trumpist independents suffered any damage from bleach as a result of that briefing, and i don't care how many homo floridensis we lose in the vax control group.

thank you dr fauci.

"i have no responsibility" trump

s!

Holy shit you're stupid.

you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing. and that both of the doctors that trump used as props looked at TRUMP with horrified distain.

Or was that biden in golden boy's wig pretending to be president of the USA on national tv"

Alsp note. exactly zero liberals, biden supporters, or non trumpist independents suffered any damage from bleach as a result of that briefing, and i don't care how many homo floridensis we lose in the vax control group.

thank you dr fauci.

"i have no responsibility" trump
Dummy..... YOU WROTE:
"you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing"

WHERE in the below EXACT words...EXACT words did Trump use the word "BLEACH"?????
While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump suggested further research in that area. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

Do you understand? You are just as dumb (if not dumber by writing a statement that is so clearly refuted by the exact words!!!) as the 4% of people that DID inject bleach!

AGAIN where was the word "BLEACH" ever used by Trump? ZERO!
Yet dummies like you believe the biased MSM that doing a google search Trump said drink bleach
About 2,470,000 results (0.27 seconds)
AND dummies like you believe these totally WRONG MSM! NOT one word about drinking "BLEACH"!@!!

1711309163826.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2021/04/23 › trump...

Apr 23, 2021 — In time, it came to symbolize the chaotic nature of the presidency and the early Covid fight. President Donald Trump speaks about the ...

Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the ...​

1711309163865.png
Austin American-Statesman
https://www.statesman.com › elections › 2020/07/13 › f...

Jul 13, 2020 — This piece was originally published on PolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020 Joe Biden : On COVID-19, Donald Trump said...

Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as ...​

1711309163904.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-52407177

Apr 24, 2020 — US President Donald Trump has been lambasted by the medical community after suggesting research into whether coronavirus might be treated by ..

During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
At the daily press briefing of the White House coronavirus task force,
William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md.
The results, which have not been peer reviewed but were briefed to the press and on live television via slides, largely match other laboratory studies and the suspicions of some researchers by showing that the novel coronavirus, like many other viruses, does not survive as long on certain surfaces and in the air when exposed to high amounts of ultraviolet light and warm and humid conditions.

NOTE NOT one use of the word "BLEACH"!@!! AND neither did Trump use the word "BLEACH"!!!
BUT BIDEN DID!

Dummy..... YOU WROTE:
"you are certifiably insane if you do not KNOW that trump said the bleach shit at the covid briefing"

WHERE in the below EXACT words...EXACT words did Trump use the word "BLEACH"?????
While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump suggested further research in that area. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

Do you understand? You are just as dumb (if not dumber by writing a statement that is so clearly refuted by the exact words!!!) as the 4% of people that DID inject bleach!

AGAIN where was the word "BLEACH" ever used by Trump? ZERO!
Yet dummies like you believe the biased MSM that doing a google search Trump said drink bleach
About 2,470,000 results (0.27 seconds)
AND dummies like you believe these totally WRONG MSM! NOT one word about drinking "BLEACH"!@!!

View attachment 921775
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2021/04/23 › trump...

Apr 23, 2021 — In time, it came to symbolize the chaotic nature of the presidency and the early Covid fight. President Donald Trump speaks about the ...

Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the ...

View attachment 921776
Austin American-Statesman
https://www.statesman.com › elections › 2020/07/13 › f...

Jul 13, 2020 — This piece was originally published on PolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020 Joe Biden : On COVID-19, Donald Trump said...

Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as ...

View attachment 921777
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-52407177

Apr 24, 2020 — US President Donald Trump has been lambasted by the medical community after suggesting research into whether coronavirus might be treated by ..

are you freaking daft? has alito found some
"original intent?" that the founders did not consider "bleach" to be a "disinfectant

and, you are correct. in 1776 most people had some idea that disinfecting consisted in casting demons into herds of pigs (as effective as any of the drugs pushed by trump's telequacks for cpvid) and that bleach was used by octoroons to be more attractive to their masters.

I didn't say he did say that.. It's documented what he actually said.

However, it was one of the first times our Poison Control Center actually had to issue a warning after Trump spoke because they believed that's EXACTLY what some people would do. :auiqs.jpg:
Cause what else did you think people were going to think when he said "disinfectants"?

You see, when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES stands up in front of the country and says stuff like this..people tend to listen. :)

Honestly, this like a dozen posts on this same topic I've seen from you.
What is it that you are trying to prove here? That Trump isn't a moron?..well, that ship has sailed. :laughing0301:
Inject disinfectants is what he said. Last I looked, bleach was a disinfectant.
The Poison Control Center had to put out a warning not to do so after Trump suggested injecting them. :)

Two of the funniest minutes of Trump's presidency. That and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
You're a complete liar and just proved what a political hack you are. Just do as you're told.

Forum List

Back