Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

No, I don’t. I know what you WANT everyone to believe, but there is no indication that he was taking about household cleaners. “Disinfectant” could just be a general term for some type of antibiotic or something. There’s no indication he was taking about Clorox…..
1711388169167.png

No, I don’t. I know what you WANT everyone to believe, but there is no indication that he was taking about household cleaners. “Disinfectant” could just be a general term for some type of antibiotic or something. There’s no indication he was taking about Clorox…..

lol, you’re going to assume her reaction just like you assumed trump said to inject bleach.

You have zero idea what was going through her head.

You’re right, his statement is a matter of public record, what’s sad is, the leftist media driven narrative is a matter of public opinion.

He asked a question about a disinfectant, at that point, nobody knew what that meant, but it didn’t stop lefty’s from assigning it a meaning.
1711388261074.png

No stupid, he did no such thing, and your link proves what a colossal lying sack of KKKanadian Vermin shit you are.

He absolutely fucking DID say it and no amount of denial will change that. Did you see the look on Dr. Birx face when he said it? She thought he was fucking crazy!!!

After that, they wouldn't let Trump do the press conferences. He was such an embarassment.

Denials and name calling are ALL you ever have. Weak sauce, FuckBoi.

You’re just not intelligent enough to keep my attention, Fagnus. Have a blissful day spinning.
Awww… running away with your tail between your legs? Awww

Next time, come better prepared and you won’t look like a bigger fool than you appear. :itsok:

Poor retard. Stuck with a whiner for a leader.

Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

He didn't say Trump was his leader. Trump is the guy who is whining about being persecuted.

Biden could end the prosecution of Hunter Biden just by ordering the DOJ to "leave my kids alone", like Donald Trump has done, more than once. He could have fired the Prosecutor, like Trump did in New York.

Not once has Biden whined about the House investigations or the phony impeachment investigation.

When Hillary Clinton was told John Durham was investigating her, she shrugged and said "Let them investigate". This is the response of someone who knows they're not going to find anything because there is nothing to find. 25+ investigations and not once has Hillary or Bill callled this a "witch hunt" or said it's "unfair".

I watched the video and read the following transcript.
Strange there is NO TRANSCRIPT of this conversation to actually show the words being used.
Please provide otherwise the video has been edited by CNN!
This video isn't a transcript. It was a response to a poster who said there way no way to know what Dr Birx was thinking while Trump was riffing about injecting disinfectants.

His comments at the press conference that day are public record. You can actually see the words he used. :)

She was embarrassed. And mortified. That her boss could be that ignorant and that stupid...and that over his head.

Look, it was one the most embarrassing moments in Trump's presidency. What he said is a matter of public record. And it was a real low point for our country. Here was a man positing inserting UV light where the sun don't shine and injecting disinfectants as a cleaning. I mean, a five year old probably could have done better. And no amount of rationalization or revisionist history by you or Nostra will change that. :auiqs.jpg:
She was? Quote her saying that, Simp.

lol, you’re going to assume her reaction just like you assumed trump said to inject bleach.

You have zero idea what was going through her head.

You’re right, his statement is a matter of public record, what’s sad is, the leftist media driven narrative is a matter of public opinion.

He asked a question about a disinfectant, at that point, nobody knew what that meant, but it didn’t stop lefty’s from assigning it a meaning.
UV light is widely used as a DISENFECTAN in the medical field.

These clowns are idiots.

He absolutely fucking DID say it and no amount of denial will change that. Did you see the look on Dr. Birx face when he said it? She thought he was fucking crazy!!!

After that, they wouldn't let Trump do the press conferences. He was such an embarassment.

Denials and name calling are ALL you ever have. Weak sauce, FuckBoi.
More lies by you.

Quote him saying to inject bleach.

You want me to quote feelings now, feeb? That's your department.
One look at her face after Trump turns to her and riffs his question is all you need know what she was thinking. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, so you think you know what she was feeling. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back