Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

THE FACT is Trump NEVER said what the biased MSM kept repeating to the general public!

It’s been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting bleach. We’ve never been the same.​

One year ago today, President Donald Trump took to the White House briefing room and encouraged his top health officials to study the injection of bleach into the human body as a means of fighting Covid. It was a watershed moment, soon to become iconic in the annals of presidential briefings. It arguably changed the course of political history.
HE NEVER suggested injecting bleach! NEVER...but BIDEN did!
Do you understand? You were just as dumb as the 4% of people that DID inject bleach!
Some 4% of respondents reported drinking or gargling diluted bleach,
So where did they get the idea of drinking bleach???
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

But of course dummies like you listened to Biden!

Hmmmm.... now where did the idea of using bleach as a disinfectant to fight covid come from...?

bleach-jpg.693542

I didn't hear drinking bleach. All I heard was Trump committing on what the guy had to say. Like I said, Trump was looking for solutions, while you loon was only interested in bashing Trump.
Looking for solutions? lol. Yea. Riffing at a press conference is how vaccines are developed. Only Trump and his followers would think Trump was gonna cure virus infections riffing. You guys crack me up.

I didn't hear drinking bleach. All I heard was Trump committing on what the guy had to say. Like I said, Trump was looking for solutions, while you loon was only interested in bashing Trump.

He says injecting disinfectant.

But Biden was the first to "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Trump never once used the word "bleach"! Totally made up by the biased MSM!
But the MSM used the word 2,560,000 times! Trump never used the word!
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 8.25.55 AM.png

Oh I agree that there were about 4% of idiots like you that drank bleach after Biden said.. "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"
Biden was mocking Trump....this has been explained to you over...and over...and over...and over...and over.
It's like you have your fingers stuck in your ears. :)

Biden was mocking Trump....this has been explained to you over...and over...and over...and over...and over.
It's like you have your fingers stuck in your ears. :)
Oh... right... So was Biden "mocking Trump" when he told illegals that
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " in 9/12/2019!

And of course Biden was mocking Trump when he told the world...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Of course it's OK for Biden to LIE when he said:

Biden NEVER told illegals to "surge to the border", or the fossil fuel companies that contribute
$138 billion each year in taxes for US localities, states, tribes, and the federal government.
that
Biden guarantees more than 8.1 million Americans in the energy sector in 2022 to be out of a job
the fossil fuels industry will be out of business, bankrupt.

RIGHT.... Joe was "mocking" who, when he told illegals to surge to the border and fossil fuel industry he guarantees to put they and their 8.1 million Americans out of business and out of 8.1 million jobs!

Oh... right... So was Biden "mocking Trump" when he told illegals that
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " in 9/12/2019!

And of course Biden was mocking Trump when he told the world...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Of course it's OK for Biden to LIE when he said:

Biden NEVER told illegals to "surge to the border", or the fossil fuel companies that contribute
$138 billion each year in taxes for US localities, states, tribes, and the federal government.
that
Biden guarantees more than 8.1 million Americans in the energy sector in 2022 to be out of a job
the fossil fuels industry will be out of business, bankrupt.

RIGHT.... Joe was "mocking" who, when he told illegals to surge to the border and fossil fuel industry he guarantees to put they and their 8.1 million Americans out of business and out of 8.1 million jobs!

Way to go on another immediate deflection. Same shit, different post. Always ready with the cut and paste of the same material.
Are you one of PC's socks? :)

Every child in America knows Mr. Trump suggested taking bleach.
OF COURSE they do because true dummies and the biased MSM continued the LIE!
But you and your truly ignorant dummies believe every word the biased MSM puts up!
Here is the Federal government employee who first mentioned bleach!

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 8.25.55 AM.png

Forum List

Back