Kevin McCarthy Vows To Subpoena 51 Deep State Intelligence Agents Who Stated Hunter Biden Laptop Was Likely Russian Election Interference

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. The House is not entitled to any of his personal records. There are no financial ties between Hunter Biden and Joe Biden as Joe Biden has released his tax returns and we know where his money has come from.

Say what?

Yes, and pusses like you continuously attempt to discredit the source while NEVER - NOT ONCE - ever being able to debunk any report I have posted using them as a source ... unlike the CNN / MSLSD, etc... trash you and other liberals trolls try to push.

:p
Never once...except just about always.

Yes, and pusses like you continuously attempt to discredit the source while NEVER - NOT ONCE - ever being able to debunk any report I have posted using them as a source ... unlike the CNN / MSLSD, etc... trash you and other liberals trolls try to push.

:p
What about that time that Gateway Pundit published a doctored version of the Cyber Ninja’s report?

The irony of this, is that it was actually the US intelligence, US social media companies, and US mainstream media which colluded in a misinformation campaign in order to influence the elections by censoring Conservative viewpoints and suppressing any negative information on the Bidens.

The media used this misleading and inaccurate letter to justify not covering factual developments the American people had a right to know about. Don't forget, they actually banned the NY Post for posting the true information!

McCarthy vows subpoenas for 51 intel-agents who signed letter saying Hunter laptop story was Russian collusion - as part four of Twitter Files reveal pressure from Michelle Obama to ban Trump​

• Presumed future House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said that he will subpoena the 51 intelligence officials who signaled the Hunter laptop story was fake
  • In the days prior to the 2020 election, intel community officials including former CIA and DIA heads, said the laptop appeared to be Russian disinformation
  • McCarthy's promise arrives as more information about Twitter's internal communications seeking to ban former President Trump come to light
  • In recent days, the Twitter Files have illustrated how senior executives at the online platform worked in the time around the last election to aid Democrats
During a Fox interview over the weekend, McCarthy - who will likely become the lower chamber's next leader - said Republicans, under his leadership, will 'bring the (the intelligence agents) before committee' and ask them 'why did they lie to the American public?'

'Those 51 intel agents that signed a letter that said the Hunter Biden information was all wrong - was Russia collusion - many of them have a security clearance,' he said.

'Why did they sign it?' he asked. 'A Clapper, a Brennan? Why did you use the reputation that America was able to give to you more information, but use it for a political purpose and lie to the American public.'
65468469-11526095-image-a-12_1670766497067.jpg

You remember when Obama, in one of his final acts as president, changed the dissemination of intel data from three entities to seventeen? Right before Trump was seated.....Things that make you go Hmmmm.

Gateway Pundit reported the version as authentic and made no mention that it was doctored.

Do you really want to compare 1 (one) time to the libtard Fake Bews CNN's or NY Times' record?

CNN' ratings dropped in the toilet and they had to fire about all of thier propaganda pushers, and the NY Times was given a Pulitzer for proven to have lied for years....yet Democrat Fake News nut-huggers like you cling to rheir fake news reporting as if it were 'gospel'.

:itsok:

You remember when Obama, in one of his final acts as president, changed the dissemination of intel data from three entities to seventeen? Right before Trump was seated.....Things that make you go Hmmmm.

"WITH ONLY DAYS until Donald Trump takes office, the Obama administration on Thursday announced new rules that will let the NSA share vast amounts of private data gathered without warrant, court orders or congressional authorization with 16 other agencies, including the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Agency, and the Department of Homeland Security.

The new rules allow employees doing intelligence work for those agencies to sift through raw data collected under a broad, Reagan-era executive order that gives the NSA virtually unlimited authority to intercept communications abroad. Previously, NSA analysts would filter out information they deemed irrelevant and mask the names of innocent Americans before passing it along.

The change was in the works long before there was any expectation that someone like Trump might become president. The last-minute adoption of the procedures is one of many examples of the Obama administration making new executive powers established by the Bush administration permanent, on the assumption that the executive branch could be trusted to police itself.

Executive Order 12333, often referred to as “twelve triple-three,” has attracted less debate than congressional wiretapping laws, but serves as authorization for the NSA’s most massive surveillance programs — far more than the NSA’s other programs combined. Under 12333, the NSA taps phone and internet backbones throughout the world, records the phone calls of entire countries, vacuums up traffic from Google and Yahoo’s data centers overseas, and more.

Do you really want to compare 1 (one) time to the libtard Fake Bews CNN's or NY Times' record?

CNN' ratings dropped in the toilet and they had to fire about all of thier propaganda pushers, and the NY Times was given a Pulitzer for proven to have lied for years....yet Democrat Fake News nut-huggers like you cling to rheir fake news reporting as if it were 'gospel'.

:itsok:
Pretty typical that you first claim they’re never debunked, then when provided a clear example you go to “oh well it’s just one”.

How many debunkings would convince you they’re garbage?

Pretty typical that you first claim they’re never debunked, then when provided a clear example you go to “oh well it’s just one”.

How many debunkings would convince you they’re garbage?

Since this is the 1st time you have ever tried to do so and refuse to admit liberal apologists CNN and the NY Times are fake news...

...try debunking the GWP when I use them as a source. To date you have never debunked an actual report I cited.

According to your declared standards, you can never legitimately use CNN, the NY Times,or any of those other liberal sites ever caught lying Reporting fake news, or getting a story wrong as a source again.

Have a nice day.

(I don't recall ever mentioning the article / issue you brought up. I could be wrong.)

Last edited:
Since thos is the 1st time you have ever tried to do so and refuse to admit liberal apogists CNN and the NY Times are fake news, at least once more....

Better yet, try drbunking them when I use them as a source. I don't recall ever mentioning tbe article / issue you brought up. I could be wrong.
Dan Rather was cast into exile for reporting on fabricated documents.

Yep...and?
Gateway Pundit writes a story with fabricated documents and it’s barely reported on and their faithful readers don’t really care.

It’s almost as if everyone knows Gateway Pundit has no journalistic standards.

That's the propaganda you keep pushing while defending fake news media like CNN & the NY Times...

Ironic, isn't it?!

:auiqs.jpg:
Gateway Pundit writes stories with doctored documents and you don’t care.

You don’t have any standards either.

Gateway Pundit writes stories with doctored documents and you don’t care.

You don’t have any standards either.
You FINALLY present 1 exame and accuse them of doing it all the time while continuing to defend serial fake news offenders and attempting falsely to tell me what I think / feel.

Again, IRONIC, isn't it?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

You FINALLY present 1 exame and accuse them of doing it all the time while continuing to defend serial fake news offenders and attempting falsely to tell me what I think / feel.

Again, IRONIC, isn't it?

View attachment 738292
So what do you have to say about Gateway Pundit reporting on fabricated documents?

Nothing?

Thought so.

Forum List

Back