Obomination: Obama Instructs Journalists On How To Report His Positions...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
And the corrupt Liberal Press seems all too willing to oblige.

"This bears on your reporting," President Obama said to journalists. "I think that there is oftentimes the impulse to suggest that if the two parties are disagreeing then they're equally at fault and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. And an equivalence is presented which I think reinforces peoples' cynicism about Washington in general. This is not one of those situations where there's an equivalency."

"As all of you are doing your reporting, I think it's important to remember that the positions that I am taking now on the budget and a host of other issues. if we had been having this discussion 20 years ago or even 15 years ago … would've been considered squarely centrist positions," Obama said a few moments later.

Video:
Obama Instructs Journalists On How To Report His Positions | RealClearPolitics

That's rich coming from guys who complain CONSTANTLY about how Ron Paul's message is mangled by the media.

Just sayin.

Telling the SCOTUS not to do their job, or, more precisely, what their job is.... now telling reporters how to report his positions?

Obama is sounding desperate.

That's rich coming from guys who complain CONSTANTLY about how Ron Paul's message is mangled by the media.

Just sayin.

go back to whacking off to this, goat sucker.

obama-lingerie-cigarette-m3628.jpg

And the corrupt Liberal Press seems all too willing to oblige.

"This bears on your reporting," President Obama said to journalists. "I think that there is oftentimes the impulse to suggest that if the two parties are disagreeing then they're equally at fault and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. And an equivalence is presented which I think reinforces peoples' cynicism about Washington in general. This is not one of those situations where there's an equivalency."

"As all of you are doing your reporting, I think it's important to remember that the positions that I am taking now on the budget and a host of other issues. if we had been having this discussion 20 years ago or even 15 years ago … would've been considered squarely centrist positions," Obama said a few moments later.

Video:
Obama Instructs Journalists On How To Report His Positions | RealClearPolitics

So now arguing your position is wrong?

So much for freedom of speech

Telling the SCOTUS not to do their job, or, more precisely, what their job is.... now telling reporters how to report his positions?

Obama is sounding desperate.

Welcome to the United States, where people get to speak their minds. Love it or leave it.

dear brain dead cons.

He was saying look at the facts and report the facts

He was scolding them for not licking his boots enough. Period, end of story.

It's definitely something he's free to say. Nobody's trying to make the argument that what he said was illegal, so I don't think freedom of speech comes into this argument at all.

What he -is- saying is that it's somehow disingenuous to assume that if he and the Republicans disagree that the truth is somewhere in the middle. He's essentially expressing that he doesn't like the media not saying he's absolutely right and the Republicans are absolutely wrong. At best, it's a sign that somebody's not a very deep thinker if they assume that nothing could prove their opinion incorrect.

I find that pretty funny considering that less than 10 years ago liberal politics was all about open mindedness.

Forum List

Back