Obomination: Obama Instructs Journalists On How To Report His Positions...

He was scolding them for not licking his boots enough. Period, end of story.

Nope. No where does he mention their lack of boot licking, period.

I'm glad he called them out.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a loyal programmed Obama-Bot. ;)

Right on queue. You call people that alot don't you?

I condemn the White House for raid on Oaksterdamn U and beaking his promise not to interfere with State laws dealing with Medical Marijuana.

Oaksterdam University raided as part of DEA criminal investigation - BlogPost - The Washington Post

I also condemn him for thinking the Republicans would ever compromise with him on anything. I condemn him to taking up Republican causes (like the fucking mandate).

It's definitely something he's free to say. Nobody's trying to make the argument that what he said was illegal, so I don't think freedom of speech comes into this argument at all.

What he -is- saying is that it's somehow disingenuous to assume that if he and the Republicans disagree that the truth is somewhere in the middle. He's essentially expressing that he doesn't like the media not saying he's absolutely right and the Republicans are absolutely wrong. At best, it's a sign that somebody's not a very deep thinker if they assume that nothing could prove their opinion incorrect.

I find that pretty funny considering that less than 10 years ago liberal politics was all about open mindedness.

But in fact he did not say that nor was he essentially saying that.

But it is a little better than the claim that he just wants them licking his boots:lol::lol:

The President told his lapdogs to report that the Republicans are Radical. The Republicans propose a budget to the President and his Party that have not proposed a budget...proposing a budget is radical? The President adds Mao admirers to his cabinet, marxists to his Czar positions, mandates a consumer purchase so he can take control of 1/6th of the US Economy, and stocks activist judges to The Court.

Every modern President at one time or another during their tenure complains about the way the media treats him. Frustration at not being able to control the message comes with the job.

Yeah, I'm assuming a bit when I assume that by centrist he means correct, it just seems to be the logical end of the current main stream mantra of compromise.

I stand by my original statement in terms of my opinion. Replace the word correct with center and I stand by it as fact.

Also, I don't mind having a black man as president. I voted for him (though granted during a period when I was paying little to no attention to politics). I regret my vote, however, as I don't like having what appears to be a Marxist as president.

The President told his lapdogs to report that the Republicans are Radical. The Republicans propose a budget to the President and his Party that have not proposed a budget...proposing a budget is radical? The President adds Mao admirers to his cabinet, marxists to his Czar positions, mandates a consumer purchase so he can take control of 1/6th of the US Economy, and stocks activist judges to The Court.

This I agree with. It's just the particular complaint. Most presidents don't make the complaint that the media's giving them a bad rep because it won't report their points of view as moderate and everyone disagreeing with them as radical. That's considerably more arrogant than most of the presidential media complaints that come to my mind.

McCain is on record as a Mao admirer too. The Name Czar is really, a really scarry name for a presidential advisor huh? The mandate is a Repubican idea supported at one time by Mitt, and Noot. (Not Ricky cause ManDates are very gay). Wouldn't it be the insurance companies who controll 1/6th of the economy and not the office of the president?

McCain is on record as a Mao admirer too. The Name Czar is really, a really scarry name for a presidential advisor huh? The mandate is a Repubican idea supported at one time by Mitt, and Noot. (Not Ricky cause ManDates are very gay). Wouldn't it be the insurance companies who controll 1/6th of the economy and not the office of the president?

Don't muddy the argument with reality, Boo. Mandating purchase through PRIVATE companies is obviously the government taking over the industry.

Sigh

So many things wrong with the concept and the NeoCons can't even complain about the ACTUAL problems with the Affordable Care Act. They're too busy spewing propaganda.

Every modern President at one time or another during their tenure complains about the way the media treats him. Frustration at not being able to control the message comes with the job.

I agree.

Must have come as a shock to Barry though considering the free ride he's used to getting from the LSM.

I see no evidence of the POTUS asking reporters to lie or even be disingenious to their customers.

"This bears on your reporting," President Obama said to journalists. "I think that there is oftentimes the impulse to suggest that if the two parties are disagreeing then they're equally at fault and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. And an equivalence is presented which I think reinforces peoples' cynicism about Washington in general. This is not one of those situations where there's an equivalency."

How is this concept invalid? Should reporters tell you the truth if one side doesn't have a case?
I certainly wouldn't want them to sugarcoat the LIBERAL side of a story, just to be fair. Life isn't fair and if we have our lumps coming we should take them.

By being whiny complainers about every little thing Obama does or says, it only makes Republicans look weak, impotent and frankly, ineffectual. We've been beating the drumbeat that he's not a citizen, wanted to take away our guns, planned for "death panels" in his healthcare bill...ALL of which turned out to be not only untrue, and made REGULAR republicans look like fools for putting up with this nonsense in our party.

Forum List

Back