Report: Hunter Biden business partner was a frequent visitor to the Obama White House

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I have said it before, there was no way Obama didn't know what the Biden's were up to. No way he could not have known, unless you believe he [Obama] is a complete fool.

Now we have more evidence saying, there's no way Obama didn't know.

Fox News is reporting on another of Hunter's business associates who was a frequent visitor to the Obama White House and Biden's vice presidential residence.
Cameron Cawthorne and Jessica Chasmar report for Fox News:

Hunter Biden’s former friend and longtime business partner visited the Obama White House and then-Vice President Joe Biden’s residence dozens of times between 2009 and 2016, likely to make him the next target of the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings.

Fox News Digital previously reported that Eric Schwerin had visited the White House and vice presidential residence at Observatory Circle at least 27 times during Joe Biden's vice presidency.

However, a more extensive review found that Schwerin actually made at least 36 visits during that same time frame.

Schwerin was the founding partner and managing director of Hunter Biden's now-dissolved firm Rosemont Seneca Partners when he was appointed by then-President Obama to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad, an independent U.S. government agency, in early 2015. Obama reappointed him to the commission in January 2017.

"Eric asked for one of these the day after the election in 2008," Hunter Biden revealed about Schwerin’s initial appointment in an email on March 13, 2015.

...​

Last edited:
Obama knew everything. I'd love to see that half-white bastard waterboarded by some Navy Seals. You can bet that little pussy would rat out his old, white step-n-fetchit Joe Biden.

I have said it before, there was no way Obama didn't know what the Biden's were up to. No way he could not have known, unless you believe he [Obama] is a complete fool.

Fox News is reporting on another of Hunter's business associates who was a frequent visitor to the Obama White House and Biden's vice presidential residence.

...​

7zbe9p0ujrgb1.jpg

...​

After they are done impeaching Biden they can impeach Obama. After all Democrats have shown that you can impeach presidents who aren't even president anymore.

Forum List

Back