Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

When did I say anything about Iran? Your extrapolation of my statement is on you, not me.
My argument is only that it's pretty damn ignorant to think that all 1.5 billion Muslims out there are plotting against America. The OP asked when the "liberals" were going to object to Jihad. I've never heard a liberal support Jihad.

Where did I say you said anything about Iran?
Then why did you bring up Iran? It certainly didn't have anything to do with what I was talking about.

If (conjunction)

1 a : in the event that b : allowing that c : on the assumption that d : on condition that

Whatever you think will appease those millions of people who want to kill you because you are not a Muslim, you are wrong.

When did I talk about appeasement? I don't advocate appeasement, I just don't hate all Muslims, and I don't think they're all plotting against us, like the OP. That was the thesis of my statement.

I don't hear the millions of so-called peaceful Christians condemning and shutting down violent Christians, hate-spewing Christians.

If we expect the millions of average Muslims to shut down the extremists, why shouldn't we expect the millions of average Christians to shut down the extremists?

Because you do not listen.

Islam dogma in everything liberals claim to hate about Christians.
But it is confirmed by scripture the final solution is right there its ,death,
You cant get that from the NT which over rules the OT.
So Islam calls 4 the death of gay folk
people who are not muslims ,
Anyone who disagrees with or objects to Islamic rules as being the rule of law.
When will those self proclaimed liberals stand up for western culture against Islam ,or is the real threat the jews?

I really want to know , there is no debate points on this.

Islam calls for your death if you are not a muslim or do not wish to live a a slave under Islamic law.

Islam calls for your death if you are not a muslim or do not wish to live a a slave under Islamic law.

When will you liberals fight against Islam ?

when rush limbaugh
ann coulter
michelle malkin
david limbaugh
bill oreilly
glenn beck
pat robertson
and all those right wing christians in focus on the family, the 700 club, TBN etc

all convert to islam and change their rhetoric from
"America is a CHRISTIAN nation"
"our LAWS are baed on the CHRISTIAN bible"
"god is ANGRY with America because we have NOT "done something" about homos and atheists and wiccans and liberals"

to
"America is a MUSLIM nation"
"our LAWS are baed on the ALLAH"
"ALLAH is ANGRY with America because we have NOT "done something" about homos and atheists and wiccans and liberals"

then we will fight islam

Aside from your wingnut blog, do you have any quotes? The blog is missing them - all the quotes say is that Rauf said that an Islamic state is not contradicted by Democracy. He said nothing about "imposing Sharia law in the US".

All I can say is research , or better yet ReAD (you do know how don't you?) this book

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Whats-Right-Islam-Vision-Muslims/dp/0060582723]Amazon.com: What's Right with Islam: A New Vision for Muslims and the West (9780060582722): Feisal Abdul Rauf: Books[/ame]

Have you read the book? I have read parts of it.

Nowhere in it does he advocate Sharia law in the US.

I have read it, and you are wrong , it DOES . You can deny it until the end of time but the simple fact is that he makes the claim that the US CON would not prevent Muslims in the US from being ruled by Sharif law and that they should be.

Well again, of course they voted for him thinking he would champion their causes, that's what everyone bases their votes on isn't?
Um, no. Most people vote for what is best for their country, not an agenda. An evangelical theocracy ain't it.

Obama got elected because he was the best of all possible choices for our country? Trust me on this one, he wasn't even close. And before you go off into a rant about McCain or Palin, they aren't close either.

I have read it, and you are wrong , it DOES . You can deny it until the end of time but the simple fact is that he makes the claim that the US CON would not prevent Muslims in the US from being ruled by Sharif law and that they should be.

I don't think you really understand what he's talking about.

The US Constitution would NOT prevent Muslims in the US from being ruled by Sharia law. In fact, it's in the first amendment - freedom of religion. If Muslims choose to live by Sharia law in the US, that's their right.

Nowhere in his book does he advocate that everyone in the US should be subject to Sharia law, which is clearly AGAINST the Constitution.

Spent two years in Iraq, does that count for something?

Only if you also allowed your opinion of Christians to also be formed from a country we were occupying.

Occupying? Strange most Iraqis I talked to felt we were liberating them. But very nice of you to totally discount my encounters with Middle Eastern Muslims.

Fair enough, what are your opinions on Muslims then?

Where? I'll look it up.

The US Constitution would NOT prevent Muslims in the US from being ruled by Sharia law. In fact, it's in the first amendment - freedom of religion. If Muslims choose to live by Sharia law in the US, that's their right.

Nowhere in his book does he advocate that everyone in the US should be subject to Sharia law, which is clearly AGAINST the Constitution.

I didn't say anything about everybody. I said he believes Muslims in the US should be subject to Sharia law. Which would include their own courts and such. I think it's pretty obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about...

Not at all, if you were you would be safe.

Look at it this way, you have burned your union card, and refused to pay dues, and still work in the same union shop. While most of the union members might be willing to let that go, there is no way The Union could, and some of the members are quite willing to educate you in the error of your ways. That is exactly how Islam views the world.

So how exactly does that make me safe? If they claim everyone is born muslim and I go against that does that not make me a non believer and subject to murder?

I think I obscured my point in my analogy. You would be safe if you followed all the tenets of Islam, as they interpret them. Anything less makes you an apostate, and under a death sentence.

Standards are different if you're Muslim....if a Christian blows up an abortion clinic it's just one of those "whacky" Christians (nudge nudge wink wink) - if a Muslim blows up a building it's Jihad and they're ALL in on it if they don't all unanimously and collectively condemn it on the front page news...

wait....lots of them do condemn it....but it never seems to make it in the media....:eusa_whistle:

Wow, that is the same as me saying that Christians condemn the people who kill abortion doctors, or blow up clinics, but it never makes it to the media. Since my statement is an outright lie, yours must be too.

Standards are different if you're Muslim....if a Christian blows up an abortion clinic it's just one of those "whacky" Christians (nudge nudge wink wink) - if a Muslim blows up a building it's Jihad and they're ALL in on it if they don't all unanimously and collectively condemn it on the front page news...

wait....lots of them do condemn it....but it never seems to make it in the media....:eusa_whistle:

Wow, that is the same as me saying that Christians condemn the people who kill abortion doctors, or blow up clinics, but it never makes it to the media. Since my statement is an outright lie, yours must be too.

Point me to one single person in the United States who was killed for not being a Christian, b/c I really can't recall it ever happening.

I didn't say anything about everybody. I said he believes Muslims in the US should be subject to Sharia law. Which would include their own courts and such. I think it's pretty obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about...

Really? So where in the Constitution would that be prevented? I don't think you understand what's being talked about here - this isn't a special court system for Muslims, a hypothetical Sharia court would function in the same way that Rabbinical courts function in Hasidic Jewish areas, all over the US.

Am I to assume that everyone here agrees that we should not be living under ANY religious law in this country? Correct?

Do you mean do I want religious courts using a religious book to make law? The answer is no, and I don't care which religion it is. Do you mean do I want our Judea/Christian BASED laws to be kept in effect, then yes.

Islam dogma in everything liberals claim to hate about Christians.
But it is confirmed by scripture the final solution is right there its ,death,
You cant get that from the NT which over rules the OT.
So Islam calls 4 the death of gay folk
people who are not muslims ,
Anyone who disagrees with or objects to Islamic rules as being the rule of law.
When will those self proclaimed liberals stand up for western culture against Islam ,or is the real threat the jews?

When will you liberals fight against Islam ?

Right wingers are such sorry fucks. It's liberals that protested Republicans helping make Iraq a theocracy by constitution. We had Iraq over a "gun barrel" and then let them put this into their constitution:

First from their preamble:

Acknowledging God's right over us, and in fulfillment of the call of our homeland and citizens, and in response to the call of our religious and national leaderships and the determination of our great (religious) authorities

Then:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

And worst of all. Republicans supported them having a "public option":

Article 31:

First: Every citizen has the right to health care. The state takes care of public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and medical institutions.

Second: Individuals and institutions may build hospitals or clinics or places for treatment with the supervision of the state and this shall be regulated by law.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

I don't know what it is with Republicans. Insisting Iraq had the type of army we thought they had when we invaded. Replacing an awful government with an even worse hard right Islamic Theocracy. What is wrong with them???? If it weren't for liberals, we would be a "Christian Taliban", believe it.

So why do Christians hate the gays so much? The only biblical passage that admonishes homosexuality is in Leviticus.

Two mistakes in two sentences. Does this mean all your sentences are wrong?

I'm not a Christian. I don't really read the bible that much. Do you have a response to my post, or would you rather just continue being a pedantic asshole?

Since someone has already proved that Leviticus is not the only reference to homosexuals in the Bible, one can assume from my statement that Christians do not hate homosexuals.

FYI, I prefer the term smart ass, a pedantic asshole is much more limited in scope, and sounds pretentious.

Interesting...How close to jihad do you think radical evangelical Christians are whose mission it is to make the US a theocracy? They're a much bigger threat to our way of life than is anybody else, including Islamic terrorists.

Really? when was the the last time a Christian suicide bomber struck? When was the last time you heard a Christian preacher extolling his followers to kill non believers?

Check what I said...I said a threat to our way of life. I stand by that. If you don't recognize the inroads made by that movement in the past few decades and understand that the path to a US theocracy is a path to hell, I can't help ya.

Forum List

Back