Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

Soooooo, would it not be better to be about the work of utterly removing the moslem presence from North America NOW before differential birth rates make that impossible?

I think the idea of allowing ilsamic laws to exist here in the US is wrong. We have one law and that goes for muslims and non muslims. If they dont like it go than go to where that law does apply.

There is a difference between muslim presence and muslum law. I have no problem with them being here so long as they do not EVER try and make the US a muslim state or try an change our laws to accommodate islam.

How about this, want to ask the new miss America if she wants to go home. Do you really think her parading around in public in a swimsuit showing her hair would fly?

The Imam who is building this new mosque near ground zero in NYC has written books advocating Sharia law in the USA. So they are here, and they DO want to live by their own laws.

Back up your statement.

NO CHristian follows the laws set down in Leviticus because those laws were set aside when Jesus came to Earth. Nice try though.

So why do Christians hate the gays so much? The only biblical passage that admonishes homosexuality is in Leviticus.

'cause homosexuality transcends all laws...errr...sins.

Or errr someone is lying

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

Not at all, if you were you would be safe.

Look at it this way, you have burned your union card, and refused to pay dues, and still work in the same union shop. While most of the union members might be willing to let that go, there is no way The Union could, and some of the members are quite willing to educate you in the error of your ways. That is exactly how Islam views the world.

So how exactly does that make me safe? If they claim everyone is born muslim and I go against that does that not make me a non believer and subject to murder?

I think I would rather be dead than a WOMAN under islamic law. I would rather kill my girls before they had to live under islamic law.

Soooooo, would it not be better to be about the work of utterly removing the moslem presence from North America NOW before differential birth rates make that impossible?

Sounds like what the Nazis wanted to do to the Jews of Europe...utterly remove the Jewish presence.

NO, Jeez. Do you have ANY reading comprehension skills? They voted for him en masse because they thought he would push through their fascist "moral majority" agenda, remember? They thought they had an ally in legislating morality at last, but he was to busy trying to figure out how to invade Iraq and make some money. And then came 9-11, which was his "in". He didn't give a damn about their agenda... he just wanted their vote.

Well again, of course they voted for him thinking he would champion their causes, that's what everyone bases their votes on isn't?

As to your second point.

Please post the name of the last, first?, politician who actually gave a damn about anything but getting votes?

I don't hear the millions of so-called peaceful Christians condemning and shutting down violent Christians, hate-spewing Christians.

If we expect the millions of average Muslims to shut down the extremists, why shouldn't we expect the millions of average Christians to shut down the extremists?

Standards are different if you're Muslim....if a Christian blows up an abortion clinic it's just one of those "whacky" Christians (nudge nudge wink wink) - if a Muslim blows up a building it's Jihad and they're ALL in on it if they don't all unanimously and collectively condemn it on the front page news...

wait....lots of them do condemn it....but it never seems to make it in the media....:eusa_whistle:

I think the idea of allowing ilsamic laws to exist here in the US is wrong. We have one law and that goes for muslims and non muslims. If they dont like it go than go to where that law does apply.

There is a difference between muslim presence and muslum law. I have no problem with them being here so long as they do not EVER try and make the US a muslim state or try an change our laws to accommodate islam.

How about this, want to ask the new miss America if she wants to go home. Do you really think her parading around in public in a swimsuit showing her hair would fly?

The Imam who is building this new mosque near ground zero in NYC has written books advocating Sharia law in the USA. So they are here, and they DO want to live by their own laws.

Back up your statement.

Enjoy

911 Mosque Founder wants to Establish Shariah in USA? - The Walid Shoebat Foundation Blog

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Oops! Sorry "conservative" corporatists. Looks like you'll all be snugglin' with old beelzebub.

Last edited:
Not at all, if you were you would be safe.

Look at it this way, you have burned your union card, and refused to pay dues, and still work in the same union shop. While most of the union members might be willing to let that go, there is no way The Union could, and some of the members are quite willing to educate you in the error of your ways. That is exactly how Islam views the world.

So how exactly does that make me safe? If they claim everyone is born muslim and I go against that does that not make me a non believer and subject to murder?

Well, how many Muslim people in your hometown have tried to kill you today?

So why do Christians hate the gays so much? The only biblical passage that admonishes homosexuality is in Leviticus.

'cause homosexuality transcends all laws...errr...sins.

Or errr someone is lying

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." (NIV).

Never!:eek:

No sir, I don't even believe most conservatives are Christians to begin with, and I certainly don't believe that the majority of those who ARE Christians are Christian extremists, so I certainly don't believe that the majority of conservatives want to turn anyone into Christian extremists.
I do. Even if they aren't "fanatics", they are all blindly partisan & will always vote down this party line. And as for whomever asserted that no xtian group tried to make this country into a theocracy... do you guys all have TOTAL amnesia when it comes to the bushco debacle? What group was it that got that turd elected and re-elected. It was the "values voters". Sheesh. Here, read this... it's interesting:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/American-Theocracy-Politics-Religion-Borrowed/dp/067003486X"]Amazon.com: American Theocracy: The Peril and Politics of Radical Religion, Oil, and Borrowed Money in the 21st Century (9780670034864): Kevin Phillips: Books[/ame]

Like Democrats?

I don't hear the millions of so-called peaceful Christians condemning and shutting down violent Christians, hate-spewing Christians.

If we expect the millions of average Muslims to shut down the extremists, why shouldn't we expect the millions of average Christians to shut down the extremists?

They have. Christian extremists are very marginalized and are a joke. Their loud mouths do however make head lines. How many bombings have christian extremists done? Have they taken any planes and flown them into buildings? Blown up any subways?

Back up your statement.

Enjoy

911 Mosque Founder wants to Establish Shariah in USA? - The Walid Shoebat Foundation Blog

Aside from your wingnut blog, do you have any quotes? The blog is missing them - all the quotes say is that Rauf said that an Islamic state is not contradicted by Democracy. He said nothing about "imposing Sharia law in the US".

Two mistakes in two sentences. Does this mean all your sentences are wrong?

I'm not a Christian. I don't really read the bible that much. Do you have a response to my post, or would you rather just continue being a pedantic asshole?

NO, Jeez. Do you have ANY reading comprehension skills? They voted for him en masse because they thought he would push through their fascist "moral majority" agenda, remember? They thought they had an ally in legislating morality at last, but he was to busy trying to figure out how to invade Iraq and make some money. And then came 9-11, which was his "in". He didn't give a damn about their agenda... he just wanted their vote.

Well again, of course they voted for him thinking he would champion their causes, that's what everyone bases their votes on isn't?

As to your second point.

Please post the name of the last, first?, politician who actually gave a damn about anything but getting votes?

Not only that, but the socio-economic conditions of many under-developed countries lead to an environment where violence is more common than in developed nations. The violent acts of radicals are rare and abhorrent to us, but we don't live in the same conditions as those other countries where violence is more widespread. A robbery in the ghetto won't draw the same shock in the community as a robbery in the suburbs.

And how much of a voice does the average Muslim have in countries where wealth and power have such a stark division. Who has greater control of the message in those countries; the average Abdul, or the oil-rich oligarchs and the religious leaders who use excerpts of religious text as a means of control and is employed by radical and loud minorities?

Avoiding the broad-brush of 'Moslems iz evel' is based on an understanding of relative perspective and that not every country enjoys the same conditions as America, but that nuance is getting in the way of predetermined tirades in this thread. :doubt:

Aside from your wingnut blog, do you have any quotes? The blog is missing them - all the quotes say is that Rauf said that an Islamic state is not contradicted by Democracy. He said nothing about "imposing Sharia law in the US".

All I can say is research , or better yet ReAD (you do know how don't you?) this book

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Whats-Right-Islam-Vision-Muslims/dp/0060582723]Amazon.com: What's Right with Islam: A New Vision for Muslims and the West (9780060582722): Feisal Abdul Rauf: Books[/ame]

When did I say anything about Iran? Your extrapolation of my statement is on you, not me.
My argument is only that it's pretty damn ignorant to think that all 1.5 billion Muslims out there are plotting against America. The OP asked when the "liberals" were going to object to Jihad.

Where did I say you said anything about Iran?

If (conjunction)

1 a : in the event that b : allowing that c : on the assumption that d : on condition that
Whatever you think will appease those millions of people who want to kill you because you are not a Muslim, you are wrong.

I've never heard a liberal support Jihad.

Every time an imam speaks up and calls for the extermination of Israel, and liberals blame Israel for oppressing Palestine, they support jihad.

Last edited:

All I can say is research , or better yet ReAD (you do know how don't you?) this book

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Whats-Right-Islam-Vision-Muslims/dp/0060582723]Amazon.com: What's Right with Islam: A New Vision for Muslims and the West (9780060582722): Feisal Abdul Rauf: Books[/ame]

Have you read the book? I have read parts of it.

Nowhere in it does he advocate Sharia law in the US.

Forum List

Back