Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

when rush limbaugh
ann coulter
michelle malkin
david limbaugh
bill oreilly
glenn beck
pat robertson
and all those right wing christians in focus on the family, the 700 club, TBN etc

all convert to islam and change their rhetoric from
"America is a CHRISTIAN nation"
"our LAWS are baed on the CHRISTIAN bible"
"god is ANGRY with America because we have NOT "done something" about homos and atheists and wiccans and liberals"

to
"America is a MUSLIM nation"
"our LAWS are baed on the ALLAH"
"ALLAH is ANGRY with America because we have NOT "done something" about homos and atheists and wiccans and liberals"

then we will fight islam

No you will not, because by then you will be afraid to open your mouth. Moral cowards do not ever change.

I don't think you really understand what he's talking about.

The US Constitution would NOT prevent Muslims in the US from being ruled by Sharia law. In fact, it's in the first amendment - freedom of religion. If Muslims choose to live by Sharia law in the US, that's their right.

Nowhere in his book does he advocate that everyone in the US should be subject to Sharia law, which is clearly AGAINST the Constitution.

Even if Sharia law conflicts with Constitutional law?

Am I to assume that everyone here agrees that we should not be living under ANY religious law in this country? Correct?

Do you mean do I want religious courts using a religious book to make law? The answer is no, and I don't care which religion it is. Do you mean do I want our Judea/Christian BASED laws to be kept in effect, then yes.

Our laws are Judea/Christian based? How so? Please explain that base for us.

If you can't even acknowledge that which every sane person in the world recognizes , I have no desire to debate with you.

I swear some of you lefties are like children, you won't even concede the obvious.

The US Constitution would NOT prevent Muslims in the US from being ruled by Sharia law. In fact, it's in the first amendment - freedom of religion. If Muslims choose to live by Sharia law in the US, that's their right.

Nowhere in his book does he advocate that everyone in the US should be subject to Sharia law, which is clearly AGAINST the Constitution.

Clearly Constitutional law would overrule it. So would Criminal law.

They would function just like the Beth Din courts already do in this country.

Check what I said...I said a threat to our way of life. I stand by that. If you don't recognize the inroads made by that movement in the past few decades and understand that the path to a US theocracy is a path to hell, I can't help ya.

I understand it at least as well as you do. What I do not understand is why you think someone who will kill you, and everyone else on the planet, in order to impose his form of theocracy, is less of a threat to you and your way of life.

Last edited:

Jewish Beth Din Courts and Sharia are not the same… ? Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami

if muslims have no right to try and convert christians
why do christians have a right to convert muslims?

because islime is based 100% on sharia and jihad- compulsion and war. Take away sharia and jihad and nothing of islime is left. Anyway some of us are just plain skeptical of 'religions Founded by Child Raping Murdering Thieves. We regard leaving them on the loose in our society as on a par with leaving Charley Manson and the Family free to promote Helter Skelter.

a conversion to Christianty on the otherhand except that it be freely chosen is utterly worthless as any Christian can tell you.

Jewish Beth Din Courts and Sharia are not the same… ? Winds Of Jihad By SheikYerMami

You wingnut blogs are opinion pieces, with little-to-no factual basis.

Got any facts?

As if it would matter, anything I posted you would discount rather than actually read and attach any merit to it.

Again this is why I think all lefties should be rounded up and beaten to within an inch of their lives. You guys just won't concede ANYTHING. You ALWAYS think you're right about EVERYTHING and it gets old.

See, first the argument was that this Imam didn't want to bring Sharia law to the US and t hen when that was correctly pointed out to not be the case you lefties suddenly changed your argument to "well Sharia law isn't so bad." You're laughable in your predictability.

By the way I'm still waiting for one of you left loons to point out any Christian who has ever advocated suicide bombing.

What's wrong with what he said?

I doubt you will be able to find the difference

The Declaration says "men are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights; that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Islam

2:190.
And fight in the Way of Allâh[] those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
2:191.
And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[] is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah),[] unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192.
But if they cease, then Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
The Noble Quran : Surat 2

let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

http://www.ummah.com/what-is-islam/quran/noble/

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

You can't use literal readings to prove that all Islam follows them.

Nope just the believers.

...........They would function just like the Beth Din courts already do in this country.

Hmmmm, I was unaware that Beth Din courts allow for killing dishonorable female family members, female genital multilation, stealing the property of infidels and raping aka 'marrying' nine year olds. Learn something new every day.

You wingnut blogs are opinion pieces, with little-to-no factual basis.

Got any facts?

As if it would matter, anything I posted you would discount rather than actually read and attach any merit to it.

Again this is why I think all lefties should be rounded up and beaten to within an inch of their lives. You guys just won't concede ANYTHING. You ALWAYS think you're right about EVERYTHING and it gets old.

See, first the argument was that this Imam didn't want to bring Sharia law to the US and t hen when that was correctly pointed out to not be the case you lefties suddenly changed your argument to "well Sharia law isn't so bad." You're laughable in your predictability.

Listen, I'm more than happy to admit when I'm wrong. I was wrong about biblical passages earlier in this thread, and I admitted it. I was wrong about Rauf's call for Sharia law, I admit it.

Now, if you can prove to me that there's a difference between the function of a Sharia court in the US and the function of the Beth Din, I'll admit it. But if you just post blogs and Op-eds that don't actually have any facts in them, it's as good as you admitting you're wrong.

Which somehow I doubt you're very willing to do.

...........They would function just like the Beth Din courts already do in this country.

Hmmmm, I was unaware that Beth Din courts allow for killing dishonorable female family members, female genital multilation, stealing the property of infidels and raping aka 'marrying' nine year olds. Learn something new every day.

And why would you assume that Sharia courts in the US would allow those things either? Criminal law would certainly overrule any Sharia courts in the US.

Right wingers are such sorry fucks. It's liberals that protested Republicans helping make Iraq a theocracy by constitution. We had Iraq over a "gun barrel" and then let them put this into their constitution:

First from their preamble:

Acknowledging God's right over us, and in fulfillment of the call of our homeland and citizens, and in response to the call of our religious and national leaderships and the determination of our great (religious) authorities

Then:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

And worst of all. Republicans supported them having a "public option":

Article 31:

First: Every citizen has the right to health care. The state takes care of public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and medical institutions.

Second: Individuals and institutions may build hospitals or clinics or places for treatment with the supervision of the state and this shall be regulated by law.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

I don't know what it is with Republicans. Insisting Iraq had the type of army we thought they had when we invaded. Replacing an awful government with an even worse hard right Islamic Theocracy. What is wrong with them???? If it weren't for liberals, we would be a "Christian Taliban", believe it.

I bet you are one of the people who screamed about us invading another country. Then you complain because we did not just impose a Christian Constitution on them, what other type of Constitution would a radical right wing Christian impose, after all.

I think I mentioned this before, but they are a country, and we have no right to impose anything on them. Your only problem is they are not intelligent enough to reject God and declare themselves atheist, and set up the worlds first truly atheist state.

What Muslims want is to ensure that their secular laws are not in conflict with the Quran or the Hadith, the sayings of Muhammad.

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf: What Shariah Law Is All About

The liberals who apologize for this guy are the same ones who run screaming every time a Christian says the exact same thing about laws and the Bible.

Except Rauf isn't trying to tell me what to eat, wear, or sleep with.

The same can't be said for the Religious Right.

And why would you assume that Sharia courts in the US would allow those things either? Criminal law would certainly overrule any Sharia courts in the US.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors | Mail Online

Forum List

Back