Obama's not the first Black President:Morgan Freeman

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The reason I put this in Politics and not in Race Relations is because in this interview you will find the new political talking point of the Dems.

First Morgan Freeman states the obvious. That Obama is bi racial. That America has truly not see its first black President.

The key talking point is this line that I'm going to highlight in red. I'm on my first coffee and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but I caught this right away.

Freeman states quite bluntly that we (the evil conservatives) have made Obama the first black President to set up a barrier for him when he in fact is biracial and not a true black.

And according to Freeman we (evil right wingers) conveniently forget that Obama's mother was white. :bang3:

We (evil right wingers) made him black to hinder his Presidency. Aye carumba.

Just when I think liberals can't make my jaw drop any further with their warped bullshit, they manage to do it again.

What next? Are Democrats and Liberals going to start cheering Obama's successes on the black part of him and his failures on the white part of him?

From the interview. Rest at link.

Actor Morgan Freeman says the United States has yet to see its "first black president."

"First thing that always pops into my head regarding our president is that all of the people who are setting up this barrier for him ... they just conveniently forget that Barack had a mama, and she was white — very white American, Kansas, middle of America," Freeman told NPR.

"There was no argument about who he is or what he is. America's first black president hasn't arisen yet. He's not America's first black president — he's America's first mixed-race president."

CLICK Blog: People-watching in Washington - POLITICO.com

First of all, few African-Americans don't have some Caucasian blood in them, and Morgan Freeman should know that. Is he so blinded by arrogance that he thinks others don't know?

Secondly, Obama's heritage has little to do with what other African-Americans call the African-American experience (which includes ancestors as American slaves). Neither Obama's mother nor his father have ancestors who were American slaves. Obama is first generation American on his father's side.

And, finally, why do so many folks even give a shit about any of this?

First of all, few African-Americans don't have some Caucasian blood in them, and Morgan Freeman should know that. Is he so blinded by arrogance that he thinks others don't know?

Secondly, Obama's heritage has little to do with what other African-Americans call the African-American experience (which includes ancestors as American slaves). Neither Obama's mother nor his father have ancestors who were American slaves. Obama is first generation American on his father's side.

It's bizarre. I've been on a number of boards and had posters go ballistic when one states the obvious that the President is bi racial. One gets called a racist for telling the truth and just stating the freaking obvious.

So many have gotten addicted to race based politics. Why do we have the classifications of a latino vote, a black vote, an asian vote, a white vote?

Shouldn't the one and only classification be "an American voter"?

If Obama says he's an African-American then he's an African-American.

I don't know who is dumber, Freeman or the race baiting OP.

To discuss racial issues and the political implications of racial issues is race baiting now?

:lol: Sweet. Just sweet.

Last edited:
He was black enough to get the bigots off their la-z-boys and out on the park screaming about whatever. I bet they wish a white republican would get elected so that they will not have to pretend to care about politics anymore.

He can call himself a Macaw, doesn't make it so.

I, for one, have continually been amused by those who overlook the White side of Obama's heritage...

However, like Meister, I couldn't care less about the color of our President's skin, it's his ability to lead and his policies that concern me most. In both categories I find him lacking.

The reason I put this in Politics and not in Race Relations is because in this interview you will find the new political talking point of the Dems.

First Morgan Freeman states the obvious. That Obama is bi racial. That America has truly not see its first black President.

The key talking point is this line that I'm going to highlight in red. I'm on my first coffee and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but I caught this right away.

Freeman states quite bluntly that we (the evil conservatives) have made Obama the first black President to set up a barrier for him when he in fact is biracial and not a true black.

And according to Freeman we (evil right wingers) conveniently forget that Obama's mother was white. :bang3:

We (evil right wingers) made him black to hinder his Presidency. Aye carumba.

Just when I think liberals can't make my jaw drop any further with their warped bullshit, they manage to do it again.

What next? Are Democrats and Liberals going to start cheering Obama's successes on the black part of him and his failures on the white part of him?

From the interview. Rest at link.

Actor Morgan Freeman says the United States has yet to see its "first black president."

"First thing that always pops into my head regarding our president is that all of the people who are setting up this barrier for him ... they just conveniently forget that Barack had a mama, and she was white — very white American, Kansas, middle of America," Freeman told NPR.

"There was no argument about who he is or what he is. America's first black president hasn't arisen yet. He's not America's first black president — he's America's first mixed-race president."

CLICK Blog: People-watching in Washington - POLITICO.com

Being unable to think to the second level, Freeman doesn't realize that he is excusing, and giving leave for black Americans NOT to vote for Obama.

Well, for sure many of the very bigoted posters on this board regard the President as black, are resent his presence in the White House.

Not true at all. What we resent is the big racial divide that the blacks on this board as well as most democrats including obama have perpetrated upon the American public. I could be wrong but I think all these cries of bigotry and racism is leaving a bad taste in a lot of mouths. fuck chris rock.and God Bless America.

"... few African-Americans don't have some Caucasian blood in them,..."
"... Neither Obama's mother nor his father have ancestors who were American slaves."

Actually, more blacks in the United States today have immigrated from Africa than were brought to this country as slaves.

1. Actually, Twelve million Africans were shipped to the Americas from the 16th to the 19th centuries. Of these, an estimated 645,000 were brought to what is now the United States. The largest number were shipped to Brazil. The slave population in the United States had grown to four million by the 1860 Census. Remember slavery was officially abolished in 1865.

Read more: How many slaves were brought to the Americas

2. The influx of African immigrants to the United States in the last two decades has been phenomenal. According to figures from the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS), the number of African immigrants to the United States more than quadrupled in the last two decades; from 109,733 between 1961 and 1980 to 531,832 between 1981 and 2000. These new immigrants can be found in major metropolitan areas in states like New York, Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland and California, to small towns in Idaho, Iowa and Maine. Even states like North and South Dakota that were only distant memories in the minds of many African immigrants to the United States in the 1960s and 70s have become homes to many Africans. For instance, South Dakota experienced an increase in the number of African immigrants from 210 in the 1990s to 1,560 in 2000. [1] Similarly, Tacoma, Washington saw an increase of more than 800 percent in the number immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa- from 202 in the 1990s to 1,802 in 2002 [2]. Unlike their counterparts in the 1960s and 70s whose aspirations was to return to their respective countries with an American education and the skills necessary for the task of nation-building, many of the immigrants in the last two decades are more interested in settling in United States and building a comfortable life for themselves and their families. This essay examines why an increasing number of African immigrants decide to become permanent residents or citizens of the United States instead of returning to their home countries. It also considers the various measures that these immigrants have taken to become integrated into their new environment.
Contemporary African Immigrants to The United States

Forum List

Back