Obama's New Low

46% Down....down......down.............

Latest CBS News poll shows Obama's support dropping to an all time low...

___

Obama's Approval Rating Dips to New Low

President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 46 percent, according to a new CBS News poll.

That rating is Mr. Obama's lowest yet in CBS News polling, and the poll marks the first time his approval rating has fallen below the 50 percent mark. Forty-one percent now say they disapprove of Mr. Obama's performance as president.

Obama's Approval Rating Dips to New Low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

What the Obamabots seem to forget is that we do not have to wait until 2012. Obamas low numbers will in fact affect the elections in November of this year. We are already seeing this in the polls in Massachusetts. Look at Senator Reids numbers. You can sit back and claim that polls don't make any difference, but they sure do paint an ugly picture for the Democrats right now.

What the Obamabots seem to forget is that we do not have to wait until 2012. Obamas low numbers will in fact affect the elections in November of this year. We are already seeing this in the polls in Massachusetts. Look at Senator Reids numbers. You can sit back and claim that polls don't make any difference, but they sure do paint an ugly picture for the Democrats right now.

True that. Also if those numbers seem 'real', which so far they do, look for lots of peeling away of democrat moderates. 60? Unlikely.

True that. Also if those numbers seem 'real', which so far they do, look for lots of peeling away of democrat moderates. 60? Unlikely.

I do hope to see 45 Republican Senators in 2011. 50 would be nice but I don't expect it.

I do hope to see 45 Republican Senators in 2011. 50 would be nice but I don't expect it.

I'll wait for the mid-terms, I'm way more concerned about health care passing.

46% ?????

Holy crap! What does he need to beat the best Republican candidate? 22%???

Obama has a higher approval rating right now than His Holiness Ronald Reagan did, this time into his first term.

And that is neither here nor there.... but nice try at deflection...

The fact is that as time goes on, more and more are waking up to this buffoon of a President

I think you missed my point....

My point was, at this point in his presidency, more and more people were waking up to that buffoon of a President. And yet, he still got re-elected, then deified by the Republican party.

There is a difference, though. Reagan, love him or hate him, was Reagan. He never stopped preaching fiscal Conservatism, strong defense, hatred of Communisim and an unyielding belief in the American spirit and the American people. He was almost childlike in his optimism and in his vision of something great about to happen.

Obama is a politician.

On the campaign trail, we need to get out of Iraq. In the White House, Bush's Secretary of Defense, Bush's plan to wind down and Bush's generals are still in place.

On the campaign trail, transparency is the demand. In the White house, secrecy is the rule.

On the campaign trail, bi-partisan cooperation is the promise. In the White House, unilateral decisions are the policy.

He has no concept of prioritization for the good of country. He is interested only what is stylish. He hates the idea that America might be exceptional above other nations. He hates the idea that effort is the means used to achieve success.

He embraces instead the idea that need alone justifies reception of goods.

In the long and checkered line of presidents, few have stirred the population with a wavering, uncertain vision of the future. Obama has yet to define his vision for us. So far all he has exhorted us to do is look around us in terror and cower in fear.

Many are following his instruction.

Many are insulted by it.

And that is neither here nor there.... but nice try at deflection...

The fact is that as time goes on, more and more are waking up to this buffoon of a President

I think you missed my point....

My point was, at this point in his presidency, more and more people were waking up to that buffoon of a President. And yet, he still got re-elected, then deified by the Republican party.

There is a difference, though. Reagan, love him or hate him, was Reagan. He never stopped preaching fiscal Conservatism, strong defense, hatred of Communisim and an unyielding belief in the American spirit and the American people. He was almost childlike in his optimism and in his vision of something great about to happen.

Obama is a politician.

I don't love or hate Reagan - but don't try and claim that he wasn't a Politician. He was a Democrat before he was a Republican, he wasn't always as Conservative as he ran, he increased spending to brand new heights, and countless other "politician" things.
On the campaign trail, we need to get out of Iraq. In the White House, Bush's Secretary of Defense, Bush's plan to wind down and Bush's generals are still in place.

On the campaign trail, transparency is the demand. In the White house, secrecy is the rule.
Obama has kept about the same number of his campaign promises that every President has kept. He's no more secretive than any other President.
On the campaign trail, bi-partisan cooperation is the promise. In the White House, unilateral decisions are the policy.
Bi-Partisanship takes both parties to work, and is the responsibility of Congress, not the White House. If the Republicans won't come to the table, it's not Pelosi and Reid's fault, let alone Obama's.
He has no concept of prioritization for the good of country. He is interested only what is stylish. He hates the idea that America might be exceptional above other nations. He hates the idea that effort is the means used to achieve success.

He embraces instead the idea that need alone justifies reception of goods.

In the long and checkered line of presidents, few have stirred the population with a wavering, uncertain vision of the future. Obama has yet to define his vision for us. So far all he has exhorted us to do is look around us in terror and cower in fear.

Many are following his instruction.

Many are insulted by it.
The rest is rhetorical nonsense, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
You've just demonstrated that you are a liar or fool. What more is there to say?

Facts!

We're dealing with facts. I don't care about your opinion, of me or of anything else.

So, where did I lie? What false statement did I make?

Still got nothing? This is becoming a habit of yours.... Personal attacks followed by fleeing the thread, never to return.

___

President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 46 percent, according to a new CBS News poll.

That rating is Mr. Obama's lowest yet in CBS News polling, and the poll marks the first time his approval rating has fallen below the 50 percent mark. Forty-one percent now say they disapprove of Mr. Obama's performance as president.

My first thought; when I saw the title of the thread, was "that he done something anti American and anti freedom yet again" :lol:

___

My first thought; when I saw the title of the thread, was "that he done something anti American and anti freedom yet again" :lol:

How many times do they have to tell you to stop talking about Boooooooooosh?

My first thought was that the American people are awakening. I think that's probably correct.

___

Nope - just falling down-down-down in the polling data...

___

Just wait until we all get to start paying new taxes on his health care plan, including the people who make less than $250,000, it will go to about 10% approval rating.

" When the democrats start talking about raising taxes on the rich, the middle class needs to run for cover."" Fred Thompson- I think this statement is about ready to be proven. :lol:

Forum List

Back