Obama's New Low

No.. more along the lines of just being good to see some others in this country waking up

Nobody is thinking this gets him out of office any sooner or anything of the sort

But nice try

Obama has a higher approval rating right now than His Holiness Ronald Reagan did, this time into his first term.

yeah.........but heres the problem s0n..........everyone and his brother who has anything to do with the field of economics thinks that the future looks....ummmmmm bleak!!!:lol:

I gotta say...............what conservative could have ever pictured this back in November of 2008??? Even the most enthusiastic and resilient conservative could not have guessed that this Wizard of Oz president would do a b-line south in the polls at such a precipitous rate..............to the point where by the holiday season of 2009, the whole political dynamic has flipped 180 degree's!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Who Kneeeeeeeeeeew???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

I've told Barack to go on vacation and stay away from the media, but does he listen to me? No.

He had to be here to play victim to Harry Reid's racist gaffe.

Strange that Obama gets a pass on his own racist remarks in the last 2 years.

I guess it just proves that blacks can't be considered racists.

What the Obamabots seem to forget is that we do not have to wait until 2012. Obamas low numbers will in fact affect the elections in November of this year. We are already seeing this in the polls in Massachusetts. Look at Senator Reids numbers. You can sit back and claim that polls don't make any difference, but they sure do paint an ugly picture for the Democrats right now.

Which is, again, exactly what happened with Reagan.

You're probably right, the Democrats will lose some seats, it's a very common occurrece at this point in the first term, in fact.

Though, if the economy recovers significantly enough by November, public opinion will probably swing crastically back the other way.

yeah.........but heres the problem s0n..........everyone and his brother who has anything to do with the field of economics thinks that the future looks....ummmmmm bleak!!!:lol:

I gotta say...............what conservative could have ever pictured this back in November of 2008??? Even the most enthusiastic and resilient conservative could not have guessed that this Wizard of Oz president would do a b-line south in the polls at such a precipitous rate..............to the point where by the holiday season of 2009, the whole political dynamic has flipped 180 degree's!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Yes, if you believe that FoxNews analysts and members of the Heritage Foundation consitute "Everyone and his brother who has anything to do with economics".

And to a person who buries their head in a comfortable right-wing bubble, like you do, I'm sure it seems that way.

What the Obamabots seem to forget is that we do not have to wait until 2012. Obamas low numbers will in fact affect the elections in November of this year. We are already seeing this in the polls in Massachusetts. Look at Senator Reids numbers. You can sit back and claim that polls don't make any difference, but they sure do paint an ugly picture for the Democrats right now.

You're probably right, the Democrats will lose some seats, it's a very common occurrece at this point in the first term, in fact.

Though, if the economy recovers significantly enough by November, public opinion will probably swing crastically back the other way.

your master has trained you well. always blame someone else for your failures.

your master has trained you well. always blame someone else for your failures.

Who exactly did I "blame" for anything in this post?

I was comparing two instances, not blaming anyone.

Obama is sucking wind.... he knows it, the Boy King is so far in over his head it is frightening.

Yes, if you believe that FoxNews analysts and members of the Heritage Foundation consitute "Everyone and his brother who has anything to do with economics".

And to a person who buries their head in a comfortable right-wing bubble, like you do, I'm sure it seems that way.

Please feel free to quote an economist not on the government payroll who thinks the administration's policies will result in job creation and a growing economy.
And here's 200 of them, including 3 Nobel Prize winners, who opposed it a year ago. Looks like they were right.
cato%2Bad.JPG

Last edited:
Please feel free to quote an economist not on the government payroll who thinks the administration's policies will result in job creation and a growing economy.
And here's 200 of them, including 3 Nobel Prize winners, who opposed it a year ago. Looks like they were right.
First of all we have the results that are already in:

White House calls for jobs bill as it touts effects of stimulus on employment - TheHill.com

The Congressional Budget Office pegged the number of jobs saved or created by the stimulus last year to between 800,000 and 2.4 million. Other economists said that the stimulus had a smaller impact; Moody's Economy.com found the stimulus created almost 1.6 million jobs and IHS/Global Insight said that it created about 1.25 million jobs.

So it would appear that your 200 right-wing economists were in fact wrong, which is not surprising as they were all of the "Roosevelt destroyed the economy" revisionist history school of thought, as proved by the text of the petition itself.

And in fact, a year-and-a-half ago, economists supported Obama 2-to-1 over McCain.

Secondly most economists are criticizing Obama because they feel MORE Stimulus is needed, not less.

Last edited:
+
Latest CBS News poll shows Obama's support dropping to an all time low...

___

Obama's Approval Rating Dips to New Low

President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 46 percent, according to a new CBS News poll.

That rating is Mr. Obama's lowest yet in CBS News polling, and the poll marks the first time his approval rating has fallen below the 50 percent mark. Forty-one percent now say they disapprove of Mr. Obama's performance as president.

Obama's Approval Rating Dips to New Low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

First of all we have the results that are already in:

White House calls for jobs bill as it touts effects of stimulus on employment - TheHill.com

The Congressional Budget Office pegged the number of jobs saved or created by the stimulus last year to between 800,000 and 2.4 million. Other economists said that the stimulus had a smaller impact; Moody's Economy.com found the stimulus created almost 1.6 million jobs and IHS/Global Insight said that it created about 1.25 million jobs.

So it would appear that your 200 right-wing economists were in fact wrong, which is not surprising as they were all of the "Roosevelt destroyed the economy" revisionist history school of thought, as proved by the text of the petition itself.

And in fact, a year-and-a-half ago, economists supported Obama 2-to-1 over McCain.

Secondly most economists are criticizing Obama because they feel MORE Stimulus is needed, not less.

I'm sorry, but i just have this small problem with a "saved" job. Just how is that being defined these days? If you are working I guess Obama saved your job. What a crock.

I'm sorry, but i just have this small problem with a "saved" job. Just how is that being defined these days? If you are working I guess Obama saved your job. What a crock.

A "saved" job is one that would have otherwise been lost due to downsizing or a company going under.

Considering that in late 2008, a majority of economists thought that the country was almost certainly headed for a depression-level "recession", the stock market had fallen by 6000 points, and most of the major banks seemed on the verge of collapse... only a complete madman would consider the economy we have now to be "worse" than it would have been had no-one done anything about it.

Or a radical partisan.

A "saved" job is one that would have otherwise been lost due to downsizing or a company going under.

Considering that in late 2008, a majority of economists thought that the country was almost certainly headed for a depression-level "recession", the stock market had fallen by 6000 points, and most of the major banks seemed on the verge of collapse... only a complete madman would consider the economy we have now to be "worse" than it would have been had no-one done anything about it.

Or a radical partisan.

So all these saved jobs are based upon the bailouts? That is a pure B S number then. even more than I thought.

Latest CBS News poll shows Obama's support dropping to an all time low...

___

Obama's Approval Rating Dips to New Low

President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 46 percent, according to a new CBS News poll.

That rating is Mr. Obama's lowest yet in CBS News polling, and the poll marks the first time his approval rating has fallen below the 50 percent mark. Forty-one percent now say they disapprove of Mr. Obama's performance as president.

Obama's Approval Rating Dips to New Low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Just 41 percent now approve of his handling of the economy, which Americans say is the nation's most pressing issue. Forty-seven percent disapprove. The president's marks on handling health care, with reforms still under debate in Congress, are even lower – just 36 percent approve, while 54 percent disapproved

SHOCK. Who the heck actually APPROVES???

I think these polls are seriously flat out bogis. Even the libs I know think he stinks.

Or a radical partisan.

Just to stray back on to the path of reality, the TARP was the program that stabalized the banks. Bush spent half of that and left the other half for the Big 0 to spend. While i humbly disagree with the actual use of TARP funds under either administration, the net result was that the banking system did not fail.

The Stimulus was entirely separate and was sold to the population by promising things that simply did not occur. Either those who did the selling were swindling us or were just plain ignorant.

Since there was absolutely nothing in the bill that could possibly have stimulated the economy, I conclude that we were swindled. I find that more comforting than to think that everyone who voted for that abortion is a moron.

You may prefer to believe that the Big 0 and company are morons if you find that more comforting. There are, however, only those two choices.

Or a radical partisan.

Vast, the definition was changed by the adminstration earlier this week. It is now defined as saved if the government supplied any money to fund the job. That means even if the job never materializes, it is still a job.

Or a radical partisan.

Vast, the definition was changed by the adminstration earlier this week. It is now defined as saved if the government supplied any money to fund the job. That means even if the job never materializes, it is still a job.

Voodoo Economics!!!!!

Forum List

Back