Joe Biden is in a free fall of voters, he bleeds voters of all kinds, because instead of leading he is just a puppet.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Why Are So Many Pollsters Oversampling Democrats? | National Review

The reason why i posted the Oversampling of Democrats, is that when you see what is next you will understand why i am posting Joe Biden's disapproval rating.

MSN
Topline
President Joe Biden’s approval rating dropped to 37%, according to an NBC News poll released Sunday, as his favorables continue to fall and he tries to engage a largely apathetic electorate ahead of his and former President Donald Trump’s likely November rematch.
New NBC poll finds Biden’s approval rating in line with other outlets’ recent findings. AP/Alex Brandon© Provided by Forbes
Key Facts

Some 60% of registered voters polled by NBC disapprove of Biden's performance, down from NBC polling in November that had the president at 57% disapproving.
While Biden’s approval rating has gone down, NBC’s findings are mostly consistent with other recent polls.
High taxes - Check
High energy - Check
Two wars - Check
Millions of diseased illegals - Check
Crime through out the country - Check.

A winning combination.....For President Trump and his Take Back America campaign...

Why Are So Many Pollsters Oversampling Democrats? | National Review

The reason why i posted the Oversampling of Democrats, is that when you see what is next you will understand why i am posting Joe Biden's disapproval rating.

MSN
High taxes - Check
High energy - Check
Two wars - Check
Millions of diseased illegals - Check
Crime through out the country - Check.

A winning combination.....For President Trump and his Take Back America campaign...
Well....then traitor Trump should have no problem beating him in November.

75 million "traitors"? I bet that brush you use is damned heavy, innit?
They're only traitors if they vote for Trump after what he did on Jan 6.

I'm willing to bet it will be substantially less than 75 million.

Yeah, gomer...he only got 96% of the vote in the Democratic primary in S. Carolina yesterday....imbecile.

A lot better than what traitor Trump is going to do against Haley.
Biden's brain is dying. He isn't going to make it to the convention.

Forum List

Back