Obama's girlfriend was a "composite"... WTF?

Last edited:
The girfriend was a composite of every white woman he ever went out with and imbued with his own perceptions of racism. It never occurred to him that if a white girl went out with him she likely wasn't a racist. If she didn't adopt black anger she was a racist. It wasn't good enough.

No woman ever said "she'd be black if she could". That's what he wanted them to say. Underneath all the oily exterior obama is a lock kneed racist.
and so is the man that was his pastor for 20 yrs !! with his comments and relations from the past Obama has a problem with whitey !!!

gee imagine him not wanting to tell WHO actually he had that converstaion with.

It would have ruined her life.

Hell I am white and have had that converstaion with people

If he had actually identified any woman with who he had any type relationship, the rw's would make up shit about it. We know more about this president than possibly any other in recent history but its never enough for the rw's. They're going to make up lies about him no matter what.

And yet, STILL, not one rw has been able to meet my challenge to post links to Repub accomplishments. :lol::lol::lol:

He got to be a 1%er by suckering a lot of people to buy his made up tales...

what a hoot..
In effect? LYING about himself and his roots to make himself something he isn't and never was.

yep, that is why I have no respect for him..
But he's a progressive and they have no problems lying to people

This from an ignorant rw whose avatar tells the same lie every time she posts.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I honestly believe those two, cute little girls were fathered by Barack Obama.

I also believe there was a turkey baster involved as an intermediary.

No one is going to find "past girlfriends" of Obama.

Ain't going to happen.

She's a liberal's wet dream, a little bit of this and that.

She's white, she's black, she's asian, she's hispanic.

She's a Christian, she's a muslim, she's an aetheist.

She's a lesbian, she's straight, she's bi.

She's into drugs, she's not into drugs.

She likes rap, she hates rap.

Etc.....

A COmposite, Programmed Human Being......what more could be a Liberal's dream? (....assuming they are doing the programming)

Barry Obama's college girlfriend.

Obamagayone.jpg

You guys have such a hard on for Obama.

oh grow up..

Likewise for those who make silly threads like this. Like this thing is even related to what he is doing now. Just some people trying to dig up dirt from the irrelevant garden and trying to throw it on him. I'm not for Obama, but I'm not for Romney either (and I despise him more). But alot of us should grow up and discuss real politics.

All of a sudden we want to discuss 'real' politics??? Why start now.... we have Sandra Fluke, dogs in crates, wars on women, wars on gays, wars on poor people, class warfare, race war, and Oh lookie... the illegals are going home all by themselves.

Yeah right.... real politics my ass!

If he had actually identified any woman with who he had any type relationship, the rw's would make up shit about it. We know more about this president than possibly any other in recent history but its never enough for the rw's. They're going to make up lies about him no matter what.

And yet, STILL, not one rw has been able to meet my challenge to post links to Repub accomplishments. :lol::lol::lol:

:eek: You actually meant that too!

You should take that line to The Improv, it would get tons of laughs!!
:lmao:

From ' Dreams from My Father'

"One night I took her to see a new play by a black playwright. It was a very angry play, but very funny. Typical black American humor. The audience was mostly black, and everybody was laughing and clapping and hollering like they were in church. After the play was over, my friend started talking about why black people were so angry all the time. I said it was a matter of remembering—nobody asks why Jews remember the Holocaust, I think I said—and she said that’s different, and I said it wasn’t, and she said that anger was just a dead end. We had a big fight, right in front of the theater. When we got back to the car she started crying. She couldn’t be black, she said. She would if she could, but she couldn’t. She could only be herself, and wasn’t that enough."

Obama:
“That was not her,” he said. “That was an example of compression I was very sensitive in my book not to write about my girlfriends, partly out of respect for them. So that was a consideration. I thought that [the anecdote involving the reaction of a white girlfriend to the angry black play] was a useful theme to make about sort of the interactions that I had in the relationships with white girlfriends. And so, that occupies, what, two paragraphs in the book? My attitude was it would be dishonest for me not to touch on that at all … so that was an example of sort of editorially how do I figure that out?”"

Jeez... is there anything about this man that is "real"?

The opening lyrics fit - so well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcWzlxECaPo]The Beatles-Julia - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
oh grow up..

Likewise for those who make silly threads like this. Like this thing is even related to what he is doing now. Just some people trying to dig up dirt from the irrelevant garden and trying to throw it on him. I'm not for Obama, but I'm not for Romney either (and I despise him more). But alot of us should grow up and discuss real politics.

All of a sudden we want to discuss 'real' politics??? Why start now.... we have Sandra Fluke, dogs in crates, wars on women, wars on gays, wars on poor people, class warfare, race war, and Oh lookie... the illegals are going home all by themselves.

People on this board, one at a time, are asking for real dialog.

People on this board, one at a time, are asking for real dialog.

SOME People on this board are.

I swear if I had a dollar for all the deflections from this mans failed policies, I'd be wealthy enough for the left here to say I should pay my fair share.

There are very few folks here willing to step back and look at what the class warfare and racial hatred is doing to us as a people.

Yes, I started this SILLY thread... but it was a joke really. Yet there are some real political implications here. Just look at how some have reacted because we point out that even his 'girlfriends' are fake composites of real humans.

Look at how much we had to endure following the announcement of Sarah Palin to the scene. She was torn to pieces by the left, and followed all over Alaska... and she was just the Vice Presidential candidate!

Like I said, it started out as a joke, but soon turned ugly by several of the usual suspects.

Obama's fake autobiographies aren't relevant? Give me a break!

Forum List

Back