Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

From what i am getting is that it meas our presidents name IS barry soetoro.

Hate to tell you but...

As a black man he would have had better chances of being elected with a name like Barry Soetoro than Barack Hussein Obama

But then again, we would have just had threads reminding us that his REAL name is Barack Obama

Personally i dont really give a shit what his REAL AND LEGAL name is.

I do find it amusing that the president is being so nontransparent about all of it. I fine it amusing that some are curious about the truth and others are up in arms about thoes who are curious, finding the truth.

Then again all of this is about hope and change. The president is hoping that it was changed.

It's very tempting to suspect that Barry HOPEs we don't find out about his sex CHANGE operation (which is one reason why amended birth certificates are issues in Hawaii).

It's also a very interesting legal question if Obama's signature on various legislation is binding if he signed them with something other than his legal name.

Last edited:
Who is Barack Obama really? No one really knows for sure. His rapid rise to the Presidency is still a bizarre mystery. Never before have we had a President we know so little about. Him and his parents' murky pasts really do inspire all sorts of conspiracy theories. The fact is,we really don't know much about this President and his parents. Who knows,maybe we're not supposed to know? This Hawaii Governor is going back on his promises. Just last week he promised to "Take On" the "Birthers" and release all official documentation. As with many other things,we'll likely never get the whole story on Barack Obama. He really is a mystery man.

Who is Barack Obama really?
Do we ever really know anyone? Especially if they're ethnic looking...
No one really knows for sure.
Especially when you have drawn your own conclusions contrary to reality...
His rapid rise to the Presidency is still a bizarre mystery.
I know! How does a senator run a campaign, and get elected?
Never before have we had a President we know so little about.
It it couldn't be due to willful ignorance on your part, could it?
Him and his parents' murky pasts really do inspire all sorts of conspiracy theories.
Only to lunatics. His past is unconventional, but no murkier than anyone else's.
The fact is,we really don't know much about this President and his parents.
The fact is we know plenty about this president, but you don't like the truth of the matter.
Who knows,maybe we're not supposed to know?
Know what? Know what is already established to be true? Namely that he is who he says he is?
This Hawaii Governor is going back on his promises.
What promise?
Just last week he promised to "Take On" the "Birthers" and release all official documentation.
Did he really? How much do we know about this governor? Maybe he's a figment of your imagination. Maybe Hawaii doesn't exist. Have you ever actually been to Hawaii? Maybe it's all smoke and mirrors!
As with many other things,we'll likely never get the whole story on Barack Obama. He really is a mystery man.
This thread rapidly degenerated into a BIRFER thread. Can it be moved to the garbage heap like the other birther threads yet?:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Hate to tell you but...

As a black man he would have had better chances of being elected with a name like Barry Soetoro than Barack Hussein Obama

But then again, we would have just had threads reminding us that his REAL name is Barack Obama

Personally i dont really give a shit what his REAL AND LEGAL name is.

I do find it amusing that the president is being so nontransparent about all of it. I fine it amusing that some are curious about the truth and others are up in arms about thoes who are curious, finding the truth.

Then again all of this is about hope and change. The president is hoping that it was changed.

It's very tempting to suspect that Barry HOPEs we don't find out about his sex CHANGE operation (which is one reason why amended birth certificates are issues in Hawaii).

It's also a very interesting legal question if Obama's signature on various legislation is binding if he signed them with something other than his legal name.
On Obama's Illinois Bar Application, there is a question that asks if you ever went by any other names. Obama checked no. That was a lie. Obama doesn't have law license anymore.

Does this mean birthers will have to prove that Obama ever legally changed his name?

Oops....... I guess not

After all......they ARE Birthers

US Army retard is implying that Obama got disbarred for providing a false name. Maybe Obama didn't get disbarred, but chose not to renew his license.

Why are we still talking about this?

He's been POTUS for two years. If there's any evidence left, he'd already used his powers to destroy it by now.

He's our president... Deal with it.

Why are we still talking about this?

He's been POTUS for two years. If there's any evidence left, he'd already used his powers to destroy it by now.

He's our president... Deal with it.
We are talking about this because the constitutions article 2 section 1 is not being upheld.

Here is what I believe.

1. B. O. was indeed born in Hawaii.

2, His parents were not legally married because his father was still married to a woman in Kenya.

3. His mother remarried an Indonesian after his father left them. (haven't seen divorce papers either)

4. He spent 4 years in Indonesia (or is it 6) where he attended 2 different schools one of which was a Muslim school.

5. I believe it is possible that Indonesia law requires citizenship to attend school. And that his step father may have adopted him to fulfill that requirement.

6. I believe he ended up spending his teens living with his grandparents who may have been connected to the communist party.

7. I believe he somehow got into Harvard. And that we don't know how he afforded it.

8. I believe he had a GPA, but we have no clue what it was.

9. I believe he traveled to Pakistan and possibly other countries as a College Student. But we don't know on what passport he traveled.

10, I believe that he used the name Barry most of his childhood years and only after meeting some College friends (Who may have been Muslim) did he start using Barack.

11. I believe that there is no hidden disqualifier from him holding the office of the President.

12. I believe that we will never know for certain how much of this is true.

13. And I believe I left out 100 more questions that we don't have the answers to.

If is Mr. Soetoro adopted him, that could be the reason his birth certificate is not in the name of Obama. If he used the name Soeroto to get additional funding for higher education, that makes sense.

That would make sense why he was able to get to Pakistan on his passport.

If he neglected to change his name, his name is now Soetoro.

When he signed the papers to become an attorney, He had to attest that he had not been known by any other name(s) than Barack Obama, which is false.

I, too believe that he is a citizen of the US.

I believe a President cannot have dual citizenship with another country.

I believe that if Barack Obama has nothing to hide, this is no time to hide his birth certificate. It's not a personal issue anymore. It is a national issue that affects the Office of the President.

If is Mr. Soetoro adopted him, that could be the reason his birth certificate is not in the name of Obama. If he used the name Soeroto to get additional funding for higher education, that makes sense.
If I change my name to Soetoro, will I get extra funding when I go to grad school?
He couldn't have got into Pakistan with a name like Barack Hussein Obama?
If he neglected to change his name, his name is now Soetoro.
Straw man. You never established that he did indeed change his name, and yet you are building on that premise to suggest that his name would be Soetoro.
When he signed the papers to become an attorney, He had to attest that he had not been known by any other name(s) than Barack Obama,
Indeed he did.
which is false.
Huh?

I, too believe that he is a citizen of the US.
At least reason has made some progress.
Your belief is correct.
I believe that if Barack Obama has nothing to hide, this is no time to hide his birth certificate. It's not a personal issue anymore. It is a national issue that affects the Office of the President.
I (out of the blue) don't believe Barack is married to Michelle, or those two children are his. Based on my own sudden (and very rational) beliefs contrary to the official story (even though I am a vastly small minority of people), this is no time for Barack Obama to hide his marriage certificate and children's birth certificates. This is not a personal issue. This is a national issue that effects the Office of the President. We as the people have the right to know anything and everything, based on very thin reasoning skills! :eek:

Last edited:
If I change my name to Soetoro, will I get extra funding when I go to grad school?
He couldn't have got into Pakistan with a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Straw man. You never established that he did indeed change his name, and yet you are building on that premise to suggest that his name would be Soetoro. Indeed he did. Huh?

Your belief is correct.
I (out of the blue) don't believe Barack is married to Michelle, or those two children are his. Based on my own sudden (and very rational) beliefs contrary to the official story (even though I am a vastly small minority of people), this is no time for Barack Obama to hide his marriage certificate and children's birth certificates. This is not a personal issue. This is a national issue that effects the Office of the President. We as the people have the right to know anything and everything, based on very thin reasoning skills! :eek:

I bet you said the same thing about Bush.....

If I change my name to Soetoro, will I get extra funding when I go to grad school? He couldn't have got into Pakistan with a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Straw man. You never established that he did indeed change his name, and yet you are building on that premise to suggest that his name would be Soetoro. Indeed he did. Huh?

At least reason has made some progress. Your belief is correct.

I bet you said the same thing about Bush.....

Red herring! This has nothing to do with Bush. I have nothing against Bush, and no doubt that he was eligible to run for office, just as Barack Obama is eligible.:eusa_shhh::cuckoo:

He couldn't have got into Pakistan with a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Straw man. You never established that he did indeed change his name, and yet you are building on that premise to suggest that his name would be Soetoro. Indeed he did. Huh?

Your belief is correct.

If he is or is not married to michelle, or if the two girls are or are not biologically his, make no difference on his eligibility to be president.

Lying about his "legal" name and or citizenship does.

just saying

Looks like DNA testing is in order..

Birthers need to know

Forum List

Back