Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

The facts put together in the OP seem to makes sense. It certainly makes more sense than a president who won't reveal his birth certificate. Think about it. Really. Why won't he put a stop to this and just reveal it? He's the man of transparency.

If is Mr. Soetoro adopted him, that could be the reason his birth certificate is not in the name of Obama. If he used the name Soeroto to get additional funding for higher education, that makes sense.
If I change my name to Soetoro, will I get extra funding when I go to grad school? He couldn't have got into Pakistan with a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Straw man. You never established that he did indeed change his name, and yet you are building on that premise to suggest that his name would be Soetoro. Indeed he did. Huh?

At least reason has made some progress. Your belief is correct.
I believe that if Barack Obama has nothing to hide, this is no time to hide his birth certificate. It's not a personal issue anymore. It is a national issue that affects the Office of the President.
I (out of the blue) don't believe Barack is married to Michelle, or those two children are his. Based on my own sudden (and very rational) beliefs contrary to the official story (even though I am a vastly small minority of people), this is no time for Barack Obama to hide his marriage certificate and children's birth certificates. This is not a personal issue. This is a national issue that effects the Office of the President. We as the people have the right to know anything and everything, based on very thin reasoning skills! :eek:

If he is or is not married to michelle, or if the two girls are or are not biologically his, make no difference on his eligibility to be president.

Lying about his "legal" name and or citizenship does.

just saying

Ah, but if he lied to us about the other stuff, how can we trust him at all? That would mean that he ran under a false premise that he is happily married with children. He would have lied to the American people in a fundamental way. Impeach!:cuckoo:

It never once dawn on you clowns that maybe, just maybe he is who he says he is.
No one could take seriously the idea that he was a Muslim Manchurian Candidate born in Kenya, so now you crackpots are trying it from a different angle by suggesting that the most fundamental identifier of this person is a lie.

This may not be a birther thread, but as they say, "Same shit, different smell."

The only people who belief this fake name business are the lamest of the lame, and the most despicable of lowlife morons. There are so many legitimate reasons for people not to like any given president, and fucking retards have to push through with this bullshit.

I'm laughing out loud at the enfeebled idiots who even entertain this notion.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you very much. I needed a good laugh.:clap2:

The facts put together in the OP seem to makes sense. It certainly makes more sense than a president who won't reveal his birth certificate. Think about it. Really. Why won't he put a stop to this and just reveal it? He's the man of transparency.

Strange...I have yet to see any facts just conjecture

But that is all birthers need

Last edited:

If one irrational person makes an irrational claim, other irrational people are sure to follow.:lol:

Ame®icano;3246816 said:
There is also no evidence that Obama's stepfather ever adopted him.

What a retarded thread.

Well, when we're talking about Obama, is there any evidence for anything about him?

I realize that what you just asked was a question.

*My answer to your question is as sufficiently unsubstantial as your actual question*

So the question becomes, "Did Obama go to Pakistan at that time?"

Please provide a legitimate source. stormfront.com does not count.

Ame®icano;3246850 said:
He couldn't have got into Pakistan with a name like Barack Hussein Obama?

Of course he could.

But at the time, he couldn't get into Pakistan with US passport.

Okay, so he did go to Pakistan. There was no ban on U.S. passport holders entering Pakistan. I'll find more sources to illustrate this point.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/more-birther-nonsense-obamas-1981-pakistan-trip/

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/TA_Pakistan1981.pdf

Last edited:
If I change my name to Soetoro, will I get extra funding when I go to grad school? He couldn't have got into Pakistan with a name like Barack Hussein Obama? Straw man. You never established that he did indeed change his name, and yet you are building on that premise to suggest that his name would be Soetoro. Indeed he did. Huh?

At least reason has made some progress. Your belief is correct. I (out of the blue) don't believe Barack is married to Michelle, or those two children are his. Based on my own sudden (and very rational) beliefs contrary to the official story (even though I am a vastly small minority of people), this is no time for Barack Obama to hide his marriage certificate and children's birth certificates. This is not a personal issue. This is a national issue that effects the Office of the President. We as the people have the right to know anything and everything, based on very thin reasoning skills! :eek:

If he is or is not married to michelle, or if the two girls are or are not biologically his, make no difference on his eligibility to be president.

just saying

Ah, but if he lied to us about the other stuff, how can we trust him at all? That would mean that he ran under a false premise that he is happily married with children. He would have lied to the American people in a fundamental way. Impeach!:cuckoo:

It never once dawn on you clowns that maybe, just maybe he is who he says he is.
No one could take seriously the idea that he was a Muslim Manchurian Candidate born in Kenya, so now you crackpots are trying it from a different angle by suggesting that the most fundamental identifier of this person is a lie.

This may not be a birther thread, but as they say, "Same shit, different smell."

The only people who belief this fake name business are the lamest of the lame, and the most despicable of lowlife morons. There are so many legitimate reasons for people not to like any given president, and fucking retards have to push through with this bullshit.

Yep, so why not just produce a birth cert. and shut all of the speculation and where we was born and what his legal name is or is not down. Rather simple.

State Department Travel Advisory Pakistan 1981 | Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored

“Before traveling to Pakistan, American Citizens should be aware of the following updated visa requirements: 30 day visas are available at Pakistani airports for tourists only. As these visas are rarely extended beyond the 30 day time per visa. Tourists planning to stay longer should secure visas before coming to Pakistan. Any traveler coming into Pakistan overland from India must repeat must have a valid visa, as 30 day visas are not repeat not issued at the overland border crossing point at Wagha.”

Oh my! There was no travel ban to Pakistan! This means that Barack Hussein Obama could have traveled to Pakistan under the name "Barack Hussein Obama," with a United States passport!

Personally i dont really give a shit what his REAL AND LEGAL name is.

I do find it amusing that the president is being so nontransparent about all of it. I fine it amusing that some are curious about the truth and others are up in arms about thoes who are curious, finding the truth.

Then again all of this is about hope and change. The president is hoping that it was changed.

It's very tempting to suspect that Barry HOPEs we don't find out about his sex CHANGE operation (which is one reason why amended birth certificates are issues in Hawaii).

It's also a very interesting legal question if Obama's signature on various legislation is binding if he signed them with something other than his legal name.
On Obama's Illinois Bar Application, there is a question that asks if you ever went by any other names. Obama checked no. That was a lie. Obama doesn't have law license anymore.

Obama has no disciplinary actions on his law license with the Illinois Bar.
He voluntarily retired his license which is a common practice amongst politicians and government appointees that do not practice law anymore.
Obama never surrendered his law license because of any wrongdoing. The information, which you are obviously too lazy to seek, is readily available at the Illinois Bar. There is no record of any wrongdoing. The fib on his law license application was shot down as fraud 3 years ago.
To avoid malpractice premiums that are mandatory with an active license lawyers always go on voluntary surrender.
"No disciplinary actions and no actions pending."
I vote Republican and this makes us look ignorant so please quit posting BS that leads to Obama getting elected in the first place.

just saying

Yep, so why not just produce a birth cert. and shut all of the speculation and where we was born and what his legal name is or is not down. Rather simple.

Rather simple would be for the nutjobs out there to give it a rest. That would be the simplest thing.

A potential employer asks me what my nationality is. I tell him "Australian." He says "You don't look Australian. Show me your passport. " I tell him "no."

The path of least resistance in this scenario would be for the potential employer to stop asking. Not for me to produce my passport. See how "rather simple" works?

Proof of my citizenship was provided when I applied for my job, to the person that mattered.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;3246850 said:

Of course he could.

Okay, so he did go to Pakistan. There was no ban on U.S. passport holders entering Pakistan. I'll find more sources to illustrate this point.
More “Birther” Nonsense: Obama’s 1981 Pakistan Trip | FactCheck.org

State Department Travel Advisory Pakistan 1981 | Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored

“Before traveling to Pakistan, American Citizens should be aware of the following updated visa requirements: 30 day visas are available at Pakistani airports for tourists only. As these visas are rarely extended beyond the 30 day time per visa. Tourists planning to stay longer should secure visas before coming to Pakistan. Any traveler coming into Pakistan overland from India must repeat must have a valid visa, as 30 day visas are not repeat not issued at the overland border crossing point at Wagha.”

Oh my! There was no travel ban to Pakistan! This means that Barack Hussein Obama could have traveled to Pakistan under the name "Barack Hussein Obama," with a United States passport!

Ame®icano;3246914 said:
So the question becomes, "Did Obama go to Pakistan at that time?"

Please provide a legitimate source. stormfront.com does not count.

I think Obama said so while campaigning.

A little slow, are you?

Rather simple would be for the nutjobs out there to give it a rest. That would be the simplest thing.

A potential employer asks me what my nationality is. I tell him "Australian." He says "You don't look Australian. Show me your passport. " I tell him "no."

The path of least resistance in this scenario would be for the potential employer to stop asking. Not for me to produce my passport. See how "rather simple" works?

If prof of citizenship is part of the job, you want the job and questions to stop, the simple solution is to produce your documents.

Ame®icano;3246850 said:

Of course he could.

Good. I guess I was wrong. I should have check it out before I posted. And you too. :eusa_whistle:

If prof of citizenship is part of the job, you want the job and questions to stop, the simple solution is to produce your documents.

I got my current job about 2 years ago. I was required to show my social security card to the human resources person. I did.

What if a customer, or a fellow employee demands to see my social security card because they don't believe I'm a citizen therefore eligible to work where I work?

I should probably just produce my credentials on demand for every lunatic that doesn't believe I am who I say I am. It doesn't work that way sister. Welcome to the real world.

Ame®icano;3246963 said:
Ame®icano;3246850 said:
Of course he could.

Good. I guess I was wrong. I should have check it out before I posted. And you too. :eusa_whistle:

Nice little swipe since I've already admitted I'm wrong, and you were too mentally slow to check successive posts before replying. Small wonder you believe this conspiracy crap..:cuckoo:

Ame®icano;3246963 said:
Ame®icano;3246850 said:
Of course he could.

Actually I have a problem trusting factcheck with anything that has to do with politics or politicians.

Forum List

Back