Good news on the Arizona Rancher murder case. Key witness is a drug mule who lied about his real name.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I don't have a link I watched on local Arizona news. The key witness is a scummy lying drug mule. He initially said he had never brought drugs into the country but today said that was a lie and that he did. They also asked him if the name he originally used in his deposition was correct and he said NO. He then gave his "real name". :cool-45: Not a good day for the Democrats trying to railroad Mr. Archer into prison for murder of a fukking drug cartel POS. Another good day for America! :113:

I don't have a link I watched on local Arizona news. The key witness is a scummy lying drug mule. He initially said he had never brought drugs into the country but today said that was a lie and that he did. They also asked him if the name he originally used in his deposition was correct and he said NO. He then gave his "real name". :cool-45: Not a good day for the Democrats trying to railroad Mr. Archer into prison for murder of a fukking drug cartel POS. Another good day for America! :113:
Sounds good, but I can't get excited until he walks. Don't have much faith in our justice system anymore.

Sounds good, but I can't get excited until he walks. Don't have much faith in our justice system anymore.
Oh you got that right! Our "legal" system is has been corrupted big time by the Democrats. But if this drug mules' testimony is accepted, we are in deep poo poo. I'm telling you for real If this guy was walking up my driveway, I would greet him with the barrel of my Henry in his face. I don't know if they checked him for tats, but he looks like MS-13.

I hope Mr. Kelly, the rancher gets off.
Here is today's link of the trial report for you.

Forum List

Back