Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

Second, I assumed you were a reasonable fellow. I didn't realize you were throwing your hat in with the brain-dread moronic fringe of the right

Got it, I'm throwing my hat in with the brain dead, and you write complete crap like this. Bull shit the left is using to destroy those they can't debate.

All birthers aren't racists, but I do think that you will find a higher proportion of racists amongst birthers than the general population

You are worse then the wacko left. Rightwinger is obviously a moron and no one listens to him but the looney left. You couch your hate and bigotry in idiotic statements that feed the left looney trolls while trying to sound "reasonable."

Asshole

George Will is calling the far right wacks out, Kaz, and that means you, too.

Sure, I'm a far right wacko who opposes the wars, is pro choice, thinks drugs and prostitution should be legal, opposes having government marriages, opposes gay sodomy laws. Though in fairness the wacko part is true.

What's funny is how liberals love to say conservatives see the world in black and white. And yet it's liberals who constantly need to define me as a conservative or Republican and conservatives/Republicans don't really have a problem getting I'm not a conservative and I'm not a liberal. I actually consider myself a conservative because I think opposing military involvement in foreign affairs other then to defend this country and morality being a private rather then government affair are conservative, but since the ones who use that term don't get that I call myself libertarian because that's how the words are used.

Talk to George Will, Kaz, if you fit into any of his categories, not me. So you are libertarian with contrarian views, nothing wrong with that, as long at is does not include racism, birferism, or trutherism. Because someone criticizes you, neither makes said critiquer liberal nor you wrongly picked on.

Talk to George Will, Kaz, if you fit into any of his categories, not me. So you are libertarian with contrarian views, nothing wrong with that, as long at is does not include racism, birferism, or trutherism. Because someone criticizes you, neither makes said critiquer liberal nor you wrongly picked on.

What does George Will have to do with anything? What does someone criticizing me have to do with anything? You said I was a conservative, I mocked you for it. As for you, you're a liberal from your body of work on the subject, not because you called me a conservative. I don't consider calling me a conservative a "criticism" anyway, it's just factually challenged. Though I am a fiscal conservative.

Read posts #493, #497, and above on this page. I acknowledged you as libertarian. I am right of center based on the body of my writing here, and your input puts you so far to the right you look like Kilroy's eyes peering about the wall. You need to keep your stories straight, son.

Forum List

Back