Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Interesting theory:

The real issue regarding Obama's birth certificate is not his birth place, but his adopted name. In Hawaii, birth certificates are amended if a child is adopted and has a change of name. Obama's legal name may actually be Barry Soetero.

heh.

The fact that Obama was adopted by Indonesian Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s, and his name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro at that time, is most likely the reason he is spending millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate. He never filed the papers to change his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.”, so any birth certificate produced by the state of Hawaii would list him as “Barry Soetoro”.

It’s easy to see why he never wants this to come to light. Aside from the legal ramifications of this, how would the American people feel about Obama lying to them about his NAME all this time? And if he lied about something as simple as that, what else has he lied about? It would open a whole host of new questions for most people about this man of deliberate mystery.

(snip)

I honestly and truly believe this solves the entire mystery.

It is seriously this straightforward.

* Obama was indeed born in Hawaii in 1961

* Obama was indeed adopted by Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s name was indeed changed to Barry Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s birth certificate was altered per Hawaiian law to reflect his new name in the 1970s

* Obama never changed his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.” — most likely because he used “Barry Soetoro” on all of his student aid applications for college, and probably received foreign student grants and admissions assistance playing off his years living in Indonesia

* All the records, transcripts, documents, and paperwork Obama continues to hide from the public is all hidden because it lists his name as “Barry Soetoro” on all of it.

* Obama will not allow his birth certificate to be released because it lists the “wrong” name on it: Barry Soetoro

It is as simple as this, folks....

HAWAII GROUND REPORT: Could Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie not be as incompetent and foolish as he appears, but orchestrating a deliberate birth certificate recovery dead end to cover his own papakole? UPDATED: Mystery solved! Reason Obama will n

birthers.jpg

what if Obama was born right on the US/Canadian border? would he be half a citizen, then?

The original birther:

Hillary_Clinton_Leads.jpg

Little did she know what she had started way back then, huh?

Interesting theory:

The real issue regarding Obama's birth certificate is not his birth place, but his adopted name. In Hawaii, birth certificates are amended if a child is adopted and has a change of name. Obama's legal name may actually be Barry Soetero.

heh.

The fact that Obama was adopted by Indonesian Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s, and his name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro at that time, is most likely the reason he is spending millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate. He never filed the papers to change his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.”, so any birth certificate produced by the state of Hawaii would list him as “Barry Soetoro”.

It’s easy to see why he never wants this to come to light. Aside from the legal ramifications of this, how would the American people feel about Obama lying to them about his NAME all this time? And if he lied about something as simple as that, what else has he lied about? It would open a whole host of new questions for most people about this man of deliberate mystery.

(snip)

* Obama’s birth certificate was altered per Hawaiian law to reflect his new name in the 1970s

* Obama never changed his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.” — most likely because he used “Barry Soetoro” on all of his student aid applications for college, and probably received foreign student grants and admissions assistance playing off his years living in Indonesia

* All the records, transcripts, documents, and paperwork Obama continues to hide from the public is all hidden because it lists his name as “Barry Soetoro” on all of it.

* Obama will not allow his birth certificate to be released because it lists the “wrong” name on it: Barry Soetoro

HAWAII GROUND REPORT: Could Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie not be as incompetent and foolish as he appears, but orchestrating a deliberate birth certificate recovery dead end to cover his own papakole? UPDATED: Mystery solved! Reason Obama will n

No, the moronic birthers are the issue. Btw, birthers have been rejected so often, nobody but extremist, rightwing, Obama haters would even attempt to address it anymore.

Just so you understand this ya extremist, rightwing, Obama hater. :lol:

Birfers are a joke. But hey, they're free entertainment. :thup:

The OP's nutter theory du jour is the one they tried in the latest and greatest to be laughed out of court, BTW. Fun stuff. :lol:

It's not my theory. I quoted it because it is a more plausible explanation than the one that he wasn't born in the U.S. (which I don't support).

Given the nature of the reactions so far, I believe it has struck a chord.

Interesting theory:

heh.

(snip)

No, the moronic birthers are the issue. Btw, birthers have been rejected so often, nobody but extremist, rightwing, Obama haters would even attempt to address it anymore.

what about me? I'm an obama hater who thinks he was born in Hawaii. :lol:

I don't hate him - I just hate his policies and philosophy...and his massive increases in government power and spending.

I don't doubt that he was born a U.S. citizen. I would like to know if he received financial aid by applying as a non-citizen.

Interesting theory:

heh.

(snip)

what about me? I'm an obama hater who thinks he was born in Hawaii. :lol:

That's ok, El, he prob hates you too.

The records for his educational funding and achievement should have been made available by now. Considering the scrutiny on Bush's GPA, it's quite telling that Obama's has been concealed.

There is little doubt that the man is hiding something. What is the question, and I am surprised that none of our law makers give a shit what it is.

Me? I think it's as simple as his parents were never legally married.

As I've said many times, we have a Bastard in the White house. Everything's normal.

Forum List

Back