Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

Rather simple would be for the nutjobs out there to give it a rest. That would be the simplest thing.

A potential employer asks me what my nationality is. I tell him "Australian." He says "You don't look Australian. Show me your passport. " I tell him "no."

The path of least resistance in this scenario would be for the potential employer to stop asking. Not for me to produce my passport. See how "rather simple" works?

If prof of citizenship is part of the job, you want the job and questions to stop, the simple solution is to produce your documents.

I got my current job about 2 years ago. I was required to show my social security card to the human resources person. I did.

What if a customer, or a fellow employee demands to see my social security card because they don't believe I'm a citizen therefore eligible to work where I work?

I should probably just produce my credentials on demand for every lunatic that doesn't believe I am who I say I am. It doesn't work that way sister. Welcome to the real world.

We the people are his employers.

Ame®icano;3246850 said:
Of course he could.

But at the time, he couldn't get into Pakistan with US passport.

Okay, so he did go to Pakistan. There was no ban on U.S. passport holders entering Pakistan. I'll find more sources to illustrate this point.
More “Birther” Nonsense: Obama’s 1981 Pakistan Trip | FactCheck.org

http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/travel/cis/southasia/TA_Pakistan1981.pdf

Ame®icano;3246914 said:
So the question becomes, "Did Obama go to Pakistan at that time?"

Please provide a legitimate source. stormfront.com does not count.

I think Obama said so while campaigning.

A little slow, are you?

Take it easy... I am not rushing to prove anything to anyone. Nor I have desire to wait in here for hours just to tell others how slow they are.

:chillpill:

Yep, so why not just produce a birth cert. and shut all of the speculation and where we was born and what his legal name is or is not down. Rather simple.

Rather simple would be for the nutjobs out there to give it a rest. That would be the simplest thing.

A potential employer asks me what my nationality is. I tell him "Australian." He says "You don't look Australian. Show me your passport. " I tell him "no."

The path of least resistance in this scenario would be for the potential employer to stop asking. Not for me to produce my passport. See how "rather simple" works?

If prof of citizenship is part of the job, you want the job and questions to stop, the simple solution is to produce your documents.

Ah, but the questions never stop.

In my scenario, I could produce the SS card, and there would still be people who would ask the next dumb question "Is it really yours?" "Did you steal it from a nursing home?"

The simple solution would be to tactfully refuse to answer any more absurd questions. If they think I'm hiding something, they are going to think that I am hiding something regardless of what I tell them, because people who keep pushing issues like that are a little insane.:eusa_whistle:

In my scenario, I could produce the SS card, and there would still be people who would ask the next dumb question "Is it really yours?" "Did you steal it from a nursing home?"

The simple solution would be to tactfully refuse to answer any more absurd questions. If they think I'm hiding something, they are going to think that I am hiding something regardless of what I tell them, because people who keep pushing issues like that are a little insane.:eusa_whistle:

There is a way to prove if your SS is actually legal.

I got my current job about 2 years ago. I was required to show my social security card to the human resources person. I did.

What if a customer, or a fellow employee demands to see my social security card because they don't believe I'm a citizen therefore eligible to work where I work?

I should probably just produce my credentials on demand for every lunatic that doesn't believe I am who I say I am. It doesn't work that way sister. Welcome to the real world.

Show me the article of the constitution that says a presidential must show his credentials to anyone other than the certifying officials when he chooses to run.

As an aside, you probably didn't even vote for the guy.

Ame®icano;3247008 said:

I could all be one big conspiracy. I could be an illegal immigrant with the same name as the holder of the SS card.

That's beside the point. The point is is this: I'm not giving up that kind of information to any old schmo just because they feel that I owe them proof.

I don't owe the casual stranger jack-all. Obama doesn't owe you conspiracy nuts jack-all. The constitution won't even back you freaks up on this.:lol::lol::lol:

If you respect the constitution as you claim to do, you will respect the political process that was used to elect this president (as all other elected presidents), and respect that office as outlined in the constitution.

Ame®icano;3247008 said:

Good point. A legal SS card is proved by officials at The SS Administration.
Birth certificates are deemed legal by Departments of Health.
The Hawaii Department of Health has verified Obama's birth as valid in Hawaii and they have verified the birth certificate as valid and genuine.
Good point and thanks for clearing that up.

Ame®icano;3247008 said:

Good point. A legal SS card is proved by officials at The SS Administration.
Birth certificates are deemed legal by Departments of Health.
The Hawaii Department of Health has verified Obama's birth as valid in Hawaii and they have verified the birth certificate as valid and genuine.
Good point and thanks for clearing that up.

And since Hawaii was admitted as a legal sub-national entity within the federal structure of the United States of America, with representatives in congress, and is thus a piece of the Federal Government, I think they are a pretty legitimate authority for verification. We should probably take that into account.

What if those credential were presented Joe Schmo on the street? Is Joe Schmo anywhere near a credible or reputable source to verify anyone's credentials, let alone the President of the United States?:lol:

Interesting theory:

The real issue regarding Obama's birth certificate is not his birth place, but his adopted name. In Hawaii, birth certificates are amended if a child is adopted and has a change of name. Obama's legal name may actually be Barry Soetero.

heh.

The fact that Obama was adopted by Indonesian Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s, and his name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro at that time, is most likely the reason he is spending millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate. He never filed the papers to change his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.”, so any birth certificate produced by the state of Hawaii would list him as “Barry Soetoro”.

It’s easy to see why he never wants this to come to light. Aside from the legal ramifications of this, how would the American people feel about Obama lying to them about his NAME all this time? And if he lied about something as simple as that, what else has he lied about? It would open a whole host of new questions for most people about this man of deliberate mystery.

(snip)

I honestly and truly believe this solves the entire mystery.

It is seriously this straightforward.

* Obama was indeed born in Hawaii in 1961

* Obama was indeed adopted by Lolo Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s name was indeed changed to Barry Soetoro in the 1970s

* Obama’s birth certificate was altered per Hawaiian law to reflect his new name in the 1970s

* Obama never changed his name back to “Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.” — most likely because he used “Barry Soetoro” on all of his student aid applications for college, and probably received foreign student grants and admissions assistance playing off his years living in Indonesia

* All the records, transcripts, documents, and paperwork Obama continues to hide from the public is all hidden because it lists his name as “Barry Soetoro” on all of it.

* Obama will not allow his birth certificate to be released because it lists the “wrong” name on it: Barry Soetoro

It is as simple as this, folks....

HAWAII GROUND REPORT: Could Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie not be as incompetent and foolish as he appears, but orchestrating a deliberate birth certificate recovery dead end to cover his own papakole? UPDATED: Mystery solved! Reason Obama will n
This whole thread is a straw man argument.
:lol:

Show me the article of the constitution that says a presidential must show his credentials to anyone other than the certifying officials when he chooses to run.

We the people voted him into office. As it seems, We the people have questions some questions.

We the people voted him into office. As it seems, We the people have questions some questions.

I doubt you voted him into office.
As it seems, only people who didn't vote for him, and never wanted him to be president are the ones that take issue with his credentials. You know what that means? It means you are biased beyond all rationalism, and your are unworthy of being answered.

Article II section I

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

(In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.) (This clause in parentheses has been modified by the 20th and 25th Amendments.)

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

:eusa_whistle:

As it seems, only people who didn't vote for him, and never wanted him to be president are the ones that take issue with his credentials. You know what that means? It means you are biased beyond all rationalism, and your are unworthy of being answered.

:lol: Is the OP under you skin that fast? Sad.

Again, We the people voted him into office, and it would seem as if We the people have some questions. How hard is that to understand.

Article II section I

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

(In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.) (This clause in parentheses has been modified by the 20th and 25th Amendments.)

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

You offer this up as though it somehow disproves Obama's eligibility.

Show me the relevant part the disqualifies Obama.:eusa_whistle:

Article II section I

Thanks.

i wasn't going to bother playing that birther game. The OP is quoting a theory about his true name and a possible reason for the hesitance of producing said birth cert.

Article II section I

Hey asshole... your the one who asked the following question:

And your right.... I didnt vote the arrogant bastard.

Uh oh, ad hominem!
:eek:
And red herring!

Again, We the people voted him into office, and it would seem as if We the people have some questions.
Did you vote for him? If you voted for McCain, that means you did not vote Obama in to office.
How hard is that to understand.
Yes, you do have questions. You aren't getting answers to your questions because they are unreasonable questions and it would seem that I, as one of we the people do not have the question. Should the government listen to you because you got out of the wrong side of bed one day and decided to ask these retarded questions? Didn't think so. Your irrational question will never get answered, so you might as well suck it up.:lol::lol::lol:

Article II section I

Hey asshole... your the one who asked the following question:

And you didn't show me that article. There is no article stating that the president must show his credentials to the average lunatic citizen. Do you think that Article II section I means that the president should personally present his credentials to you, after he has been legitimately elected?
And your right.... I didnt vote the arrogant bastard.
At least we are getting to the core of this issue. It's nothing to do with whether his name is real, or his eligibility. It's really about a bunch of mean spirited pricks who want to pick at the president just because you don't like him.

I wonder how that argument would hold up in court you moron.:lol::lol::clap2:

Uh oh, ad hominem!
:eek:
And red herring!

Again, We the people voted him into office, and it would seem as if We the people have some questions.
Did you vote for him? If you voted for McCain, that means you did not vote Obama in to office.
How hard is that to understand.
Yes, you do have questions. You aren't getting answers to your questions because they are unreasonable questions and it would seem that I, as one of we the people do not have the question. Should the government listen to you because you got out of the wrong side of bed one day and decided to ask these retarded questions? Didn't think so. Your irrational question will never get answered, so you might as well suck it up.:lol::lol::lol:

LOL, i have questions about everyone and everything. Right or left make no difference to me. All questions are valid.

obamas non actions in this thing, to me, say much.

Conversely, if you did vote for obama, it means you are biased beyond all rationalism, and your are unworthy of being answered.

Forum List

Back