Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

It's funny that there will never be a world where you didn't vote for a guy wearing a Klan hood.
I live Miami. There will never be a world were you best argument is a bad make believe one. :lmao:
Did you wear yours, too, when you went to vote for him? I don't know how y'alls little club works.
We know how your fantasies work though because you clueless bitches perform them in public for our amusement. :lmao:

I live Miami. There will never be a world were you best argument is a bad make believe one. :lmao:

We know how your fantasies work though because you clueless bitches perform them in public for our amusement. :lmao:

Doesn't change the fact that you voted for the guy wearing a Klan hood.

The fact that you think it's somehow better because he just wanted really badly to be in the Klan, instead of actually getting in, only makes you more pathetic and racist.

President are elected by States, not individual voters. It gives the less populous States a voice, as the founders intended.

:lmao:

What amusing fantasy. It protected the voice of slave owners. The fact that you soft frail whites still can't admit it all these centuries later is hilarious.

(1) That is correct.

(2) I especially remember what he said about integrated urban high schools. (He was right.)

(3) BUT he has repented.

(4) During the last three years, he has expressed great sympathy and concern for them.

a. He has even expressed his fear that lynchings could occur again.

Yeah, I loved that "if you don't don't for me, you ain't black" comment. LMAO

Doesn't change the fact that you voted for the guy wearing a Klan hood.
Living in Miami does kind of question whether or not it's a fact that I voted for anyone in Virginia.
The fact that you think it's somehow better because he just wanted really badly to be in the Klan, instead of actually getting in, only makes you more pathetic and racist.
The fact that you have to pretend that he was auditioning for the clan rather than dressing up in costume is well, evidence of you pretending and that speaks for itself.

Living in Miami does kind of question whether or not it's a fact that I voted for anyone in Virginia.

The fact that you have to pretend that he was auditioning for the clan rather than dressing up in costume is well, evidence of you pretending and that speaks for itself.

Does it really matter why he wore a Klan hood? He has your vote either way.

I think the ones who vote for Trump, vote for him because he is Trump and does such things, but he never had the majority even when he defeated Hilary Clinton he didnt won the popular vote, so the majority of americans are not racist

There is no National Popular vote to have the Majority of.

Last edited:
:lmao:

What amusing fantasy. It protected the voice of slave owners. The fact that you soft frail whites still can't admit it all these centuries later is hilarious.

Poor little commie, if that were the case they would have been allowed to count blacks as full persons. The 3/5ths compromise was to reduce the influence of States with a lot of slaves. But hey, you keep swallowing all the race baiting bullshit, it seems to make you happy.

Well that's what happens when you don't read. You get your tiny knowledge of history from statues while on vacation. That's your problem.
This is getting us nowhere

Its obvious you hate white people and nothing I say can change that

Everyone, except Ramaswamy, tries to Americanize their name. Don's Grandpappy went from Drumpf to Trump. I rest my case.

Forum List

Back