Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

Ah, good poster Frank-2, I mean it.
Sincerely.
It must be sincere chi-co, if it weren't it would have a metric ton of text trying to explain it blaming everything on the planet except you.
You are simply trying too hard here.
Ahhhh the classics
Do this: Calm. Breathe slowly. Look inward for your inner zen center.
And consider the long-term reputation of your poor avatar.
You are making him/her look bad.
What, no Kumbaya? No quilt knitting? no sit-in?
Now, as far as your hyperventilation over the young me eating a really good corned-beef hash at a famous German restaurant in Chicago's Loop 6 decades ago, well, with that too, please settle down. Breathe. Calm.

It was only corned beef.
You are getting overwrought.
Don't do that. It makes your avatar look bad.
Now it's the corned beefs fault!
BTW, Frank-2, me going to that restaurant 60+ years ago when the establishment wouldn't serve women (for lunch in the upstairs streetside bar) has really really burdened my conscience over all those years.
and yet you recall it fondly, it is the urban equivalent of the old souths water fountain.
But, as a testament to my resiliency and forward thinking -----I long ago reconciled myself that eating corned beef for lunch with a bunch of guys in a famous German restaurant* in Chicago's Loop was probably the most despicable thing on my resume. And I forgave myself. Mea culpa, mea culpa.
And I'll bet you view that self-forgiveness as an act of benevolent kindness on your part...what a guy
*by the way, the Berghoff is still a highly successful restaurant And if you are a fan of creamed-spinach, well, you will never.....ever.....find a better one than at the Berghoff. Trust me. Also, the Berghoff for a long long long time, certainly while I worked in the Loop, ONLY had male waiters. I don't know when that changed. But change it did. (the famous Chicago Greek restaurant on Halstead, The Parthenon, was the same way. Only men served the diners. That changed.)

** BTW #2. You might find this of interest: (from Wicki)

"The Berghoff restaurant, at 17 West Adams Street, near the center of the Chicago Loop, was opened in 1898 by Herman Joseph Berghoff and has become a Chicago landmark.[1] In 1999, The Berghoff won a James Beard Foundation Award in the "America's Classics" category, which honors legendary family-owned restaurants across the country.[2]

The restaurant opened in 1898 as a saloon, but during Prohibition, when serving alcohol was illegal, it became known for its characteristic German food, such as sauerbraten, wiener schnitzel, creamed spinach, and apple strudel. The Berghoff was also known for its waiters, who were professionals, with formal cloth aprons, and remembered orders with no need to write them down. The restaurant followed a European system under which waiters purchased food from the kitchen via a token system and resold it to the customer. For much of its history, the Berghoff maintained a separate men's only bar. The segregation ended in 1969, when seven members of the National Organization for Women, followed a little later by the organization's head, Gloria Steinem, stood at the bar and demanded service.[3] [4]
I hope you see what has happened here...it takes so much more text to try and cover ones tracks than to just own up to the offense...Gloria spotted it and did something about it, where as you were perfectly comfortable joining in...
in any case this isn't about any of that camouflage, it's about you and your blindness...
...as an aside, I met Gloria Steinem not too long ago at a commencement ceremony for my son...she's no longer spry but still able to occasionally attend events like this.

Trump is turning to racism to mock Nikki Haley's Indian name. Experts say it could backfire.

“Trump is no stranger to turning to racism and name calling against his political foes.”

“A 2021 study led by Aaron Dusso, associate professor of political science at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, showed that name-calling did nothing to impact a voter's perception of the insulted candidate.”

“Instead, the name-calling backfired and impacted how the respondents viewed the perpetrating candidate.”

“‘Whatever effect we found was all focused on the actual attacker,’ Dusso told BI in an interview.”

This may be true for other politicians, but not for trump and his devoted fans. Name-calling, bigoted and racial slurs, and his other hate-filled rhetoric are what most impress his supporters. His hate-speech has, in fact, liberated the devout trumpists from polite societal restrictions and has motivated their similar behavior since trump began his first presidential campaign in 2015.

Civil discourse is not anything trump wants and prefers to avoid such situations as in debates and news conferences. With his history of unconscionable behavior, trump’s cult members would lose confidence in their leader should he resort to civil discourse.

View attachment 891562

Trump is a racist ? Surprise.

She's has an Indian name? Wonderful. Perhaps we should send some German bodyguards with our form of tomahawks callled "Franziska" to defend her.

And by the way:
Sorry Nikki Haley that we threw out of Germany the grand- ¿or grandgrand-? father of Donald Trump because he had been a coward who did not like to serve in the army.

Good to hear them fighting among themselves. But one will kiss the feet of the other and all will be forgiven.

Who are the “experts” that said that Trumps “racism” against Haley will backfire?

This is DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA. NOTHING MORE.

(1) I am 86.

(2) If I am still alive and physically able to vote in November, I will of course vote for Mr. Trump.

(3) But intellectually honest people admit that he has an obnoxious mouth.

(4) There is absolutely no excuse to ridicule an opponent's name.

(5) He sets a terrible example for children, who -- thanks to social media -- are already rude enough.
That’s because you Govt is paying your bills. You know, the one Trump wants to dismantle. But you’ll vote for him regardless...

thanks for that boebert tweet. i still don't understand what "woke" is , but now i get why they hate "woke"

trump will not lose a single vote of his base by calling haley anything that crawls through his reptlian brain. they would like nothing better than to watch as he grabs her pussy at a debate or diplomatic function.

It isn’t his base that is threatened. It is the same voters who abandoned him in 2020. The moderates. The independents. They rejected him in 2020 and 2022. Those are the voters he needs to win, and those are the ones he continues to lose.

Good to hear them fighting among themselves. But one will kiss the feet of the other and all will be forgiven.

Hmmm ... I fear the republicans are no republicans any longer. "King Donald" let me think so. And who for heavens sake likes to be an "enemy" of a man with billions? I understand everyone who pinches their tail in front of Donald Trump. What I do not understand: Why got Donald Trump more than one vote at all? I seldom saw such an untalented politician.

Kamala Harris and Nikki Haley could be a much more interesting "fight" than Trump vs Biden. But okay - this I say only on reason of fun. I do not really know what's the best for the USA. Trump is for sure a tombstone for the relations between the USA and Germany, if he will not be an ally of Stalin at all. Ah sorry: Putin, not Stalin. Stalin is dead ... practically. But still his ghost seems to haunt the Kremlin.

Last edited:
It isn’t his base that is threatened. It is the same voters who abandoned him in 2020. The moderates. The independents. They rejected him in 2020 and 2022. Those are the voters he needs to win, and those are the ones he continues to lose.
Exactly. And the gop is doing nothing to convince women that the Govt knows best how to control healthcare options.

Hey, cult. It is not working.

You boy who cried wolf “RACISM” nonsense is not working.

Find something new to lie about.

Hmmm ... I fear the republicans are no republicans any longer. "King Donald" let me think so. And who for heavens sake likes to be an "enemy" of a man with billions? I understand everyone who pinches their tail in front of Donald Trump. What I do not understand: Why got Donald Trump more than one vote at all? I seldom saw such an untalented politician.
Well, there are still enough republicans who will sign any bill to avert a woman’s right to choose and give a massive tax cut.
Trump just runs around checking all the boxes to keep his clan tow. Just like a cult leader.

Democrats do not care about racism. They use it as a political tool against their enemies….never their own side.

IT IS BULLSHIT.

If they cared about racism, they would cancel Biden….WHO IS RACIST AS FUCK.

Democrats do not care about racism. They use it as a political tool against their enemies….never their own side.

IT IS BULLSHIT.

If they cared about racism, they would cancel Biden….WHO IS RACIST AS FUCK.
Spoken like a true racist.

Wow, 30% of blacks are not black according to Biden.

Crazy.

Will they be officially changed demographically? To what ethnicity did they change?

If they aint black, what are they?

Forum List

Back