Obama's Birth Cerificate: Is His Last Name The Issue?

My wife changed her name when we got married. Her birth cerificate is still in her Maiden name.

Does that mean she was born in Kenya?

Unsurprisingly, RW completely misses the point.

The question concerns whether or not Obama ever legally changed his name from Soetero to Obama or visa versa.

The state of Hawaii has a process for amending birth certificates in case of adoption or Sex Change Operations. Perhaps the latter is the real reason Obama is loathe to release it.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/vital-records/newbirthcert.html

Last edited:

The question concerns whether or not Obama ever legally changed his name from Soetero to Obama or visa versa.

The state of Hawaii has a process for amending birth certificates in case of adoption or Sex Change Operations. Perhaps the latter is the real reason Obama is loathe to release it.

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

Obama was born a woman? It all makes sense now!:eek:

Obama was born a woman? It all makes sense now!:eek:

Logic and birther arguments don't generally go hand in hand.

So??

What does that have to do with eligibility?

As provided by law (HRS §§338-17.7, 338-20.5), the following persons may apply for an amended certificate of birth

How does "may apply" become "must apply"???

Last edited:

So??

What does that have to do with eligibility?

"He ran under a false name, therefore 'Barry Soetero' is not president."

LMAO

What a riot.

obama-half-breed-muslin.jpg
:eek:

I never said anything about it affecting his eligibility - just that the name change could be a plausible reason why he is loathe to have it made public. Although now that I've found out that a new birth certificate can also be issued for a Sex Change Operation, it would be much more amusing if we discovered Barry was born Barbara.

If you think I support the theory that he wasn't born in Hawaii, you are sorely mistaken. My POV is the same as Boehner's: if the state of Hawaii says he was born there, it's good enough for me.

I never said anything about it affecting his eligibility - just that the name change could be a plausible reason why he is loathe to have it made public. Although now that I've found out that a new birth certificate can also be issued for a Sex Change Operation, it would be much more amusing if we discovered Barry was born Barbara.

If you think I support the theory that he wasn't born in Hawaii, you are sorely mistaken. My POV is the same as Boehner's: if the state of Hawaii says he was born there, it's good enough for me.

Backtracker. Let this picture demonstrate the subtext of your OP:
Barry+Soetoro+Fraud.jpg

And whatever you do, make sure you smear a broad group of people with the words of a few fringe freaks.

Please, keep it up...all the way to the 2012 election.

And whatever you do, make sure you smear a broad group of people with the words of a few fringe freaks.

All birthers are a few fringe freaks. They are in no way "broad". Neither in scope or mind.

They vastly overstate their numbers and importance.

If the movement had an ounce of torque to it, they could find a better lawyer than Orly Taitz.

You mean smear all bigots with the words of a few birthers?

How dare I combine one group of shit turds with another! So unfair of me!:eek:

2012? Is that when most of the bigots combine minus the birthers to vote Obama out?

Forum List

Back