Obama's Approval Rating Higher Than Reagans? Who Knew?

The difference is, Reagan was elected to a second term. Obama won't be!
After all, Reagan was our greatest president. Obama is an idiot!
Imagine that, a sitting president appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration. Absolutely dispicable!..A blatant slap in the face to all who have shed blood or died fighting the scurge that is communism. But we shouldn't be surprised. After all, he launched his political career in the home of an anti-american scumbag who blatantly sought to MURDER our fellow citizens!

Reagan was our greatest president

Reagan was one of those actors that started reading his own press clippings too often.

If he wasn't a movie star he would have ended up the manager of a tire store..period.

This Jillian clown just loves to give me negative reps.
Like I told ya' before, ya' loony liberal wench and bull dyke, I WEAR YOUR NEGATIVE REPS LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR!
As I also said, you're not very bright but, you are fun to laugh at!

you forgot the part where you negged me first. and the part where i'm not any of those things. but you're nuts, so we can't expect you to be rational in your statements.

you're also not very bright.
I'm retired at 45 years of age. Multi-millionaire. Yeah, i'm not very bright alright!
LMAO!

omg another internet multi millionaire...now show us your 10 inch dick

The difference is, Reagan was elected to a second term. Obama won't be!
After all, Reagan was our greatest president. Obama is an idiot!
Imagine that, a sitting president appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration. Absolutely dispicable!..A blatant slap in the face to all who have shed blood or died fighting the scurge that is communism. But we shouldn't be surprised. After all, he launched his political career in the home of an anti-american scumbag who blatantly sought to MURDER our fellow citizens!

Reagan was our greatest president

Reagan was one of those actors that started reading his own press clippings too often.

If he wasn't a movie star he would have ended up the manager of a tire store..period.
:cuckoo: Yeah, Ok!
You're from Seattle. BIG SURPRISE THERE!
Next to So. Cal and Frisco, Seattle is the third largest bastion of loony liberal idiots. And that's a fact, lil' man!

you forgot the part where you negged me first. and the part where i'm not any of those things. but you're nuts, so we can't expect you to be rational in your statements.

you're also not very bright.
I'm retired at 45 years of age. Multi-millionaire. Yeah, i'm not very bright alright!
LMAO!

omg another internet multi millionaire...now show us your 10 inch dick
What, are ya' hittin' on me?
Sorry lil' one, I like hot wet pussy. Can't stand faggots. The only place a faggot belongs is on the business end of my Louisville slugger!:razz:

Like I told ya' before, ya' loony liberal wench and bull dyke, I WEAR YOUR NEGATIVE REPS LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR!
seriously, stop whining about a neg rep

eh, too early.

And Carville is comparing Obama to 2 presidents who left office on a high approval rating, saying that Obama's approval is higher than theirs was at the same point. I think I need to remind Mr Carville that Bush had, by this time next week, the highest approval rating ever for a president....and then left office with the lowest.

For a legitimate reason. His decisions put us where we were in November. Obama already proved he wont make those type mistakes

too early to tell for that too.

Really, your Obama worship -- he will not make any mistakes EVER-- is a little annoying.

He's just like any other politician, R or D, smile and laugh while they stick their hands in your wallet.

10000000000000% percent agreed.:clap2::clap2:

Kiss my proud white ass!
I could care less about a negative rep. Like I said, coming from liberal loony morons, I wear 'em like a badge of honor so, KEEP 'EM COMING!

Last edited:
Kiss my proud white ass!
I could care less about a negative rep. Like I said, coming from liberal loony morons, I wear 'em like a badge of honor so, KEEP 'EM COMING!
so stop whining and just take it
posting in public is whining about it

Kiss my proud white ass!
I'll say whatever I damn well please, and there isn't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. On OR off this podunk board.

Kiss my proud white ass!
I'll say whatever I damn well please, and there isn't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. On OR off this podunk board.
it only reflects back on YOU

Look man, this is a podunk message board. It doesn't reflect anything on me.
Seriously, if you're judging yourself on how many reps you receive on some podunk board, then you seriously need to get a friggin' life!

actually, you're the one who was whining about rep.

wanna reassess your post?

How is pointing out your negative rep to me whining, when I clearly stated that I could give a shit?
I'm merely pointing out that you people take this rep shit waaaaay too seriously up here.
Go ahead, negative rep me. When the negatives come from whiny liberal Obamabot loons, I wear it like a badge of honor. It just shows that i'm gettin' under your skin. Makin' ya' feel uncomfortable. Pointin' out that you're a bunch of robotic, gullible lil' Obamabots, without the ability to think beyond what Keith Olberdork, Opie Maddow, and Barack HUSSEIN Obama tell you to think. Pointin' out the fact that you liberals are a bunch o' stark ravin' lunatics!

Look man, this is a podunk message board. It doesn't reflect anything on me.
Seriously, if you're judging yourself on how many reps you receive on some podunk board, then you seriously need to get a friggin' life!
uh, thats my point
stop whining about something so meaningless

or maybe it just alerts others to what a fool you are..

btw i am not gay, thank you...and idiots like you with baseball bats are normally the ones that in high school someone flushed your head in the toilet...weak men who need the allusion of being a true man...

does a baseball bat help you feel like a man?

btw i am not gay, thank you...and idiots like you with baseball bats are normally the ones that in high school someone flushed your head in the toilet...weak men who need the allusion of being a true man...

No, my US Army Ranger training, bronze star, purple heart, scars, and the priviliged life i've built for myself and family through hard work and sacrifice, VERIFY that i'm a man!

No, my US Army Ranger training, bronze star, purple heart, scars, and the priviliged life i've built for myself and family through hard work and sacrifice, VERIFY that i'm a man!

I've found that most people who are "real men" don't need to talk about it on the internet. I don't know who you're trying to impress.

Forum List

Back