Obama's Approval Rating Higher Than Reagans? Who Knew?

or maybe it just alerts others to what a fool you are..

btw i am not gay, thank you...and idiots like you with baseball bats are normally the ones that in high school someone flushed your head in the toilet...weak men who need the allusion of being a true man...

does a baseball bat help you feel like a man?
No, my US Army Ranger training, bronze star, purple heart, scars, and the priviliged life i've built for myself and family through hard work and sacrifice, VERIFY that i'm a man!

I've found that most people who are "real men" don't need to talk about it on the internet. I don't know who you're trying to impress.
Then tell lil' "smokinbone" to quit askin' about it!
He asked the question, I gave the honest answer. It's really not a hard concept to grasp.

No, my US Army Ranger training, bronze star, purple heart, scars, and the priviliged life i've built for myself and family through hard work and sacrifice, VERIFY that i'm a man!

I've found that most people who are "real men" don't need to talk about it on the internet. I don't know who you're trying to impress.
He asked the question, I gave the honest answer. It's really not a hard concept to grasp.

Half of your posts here are about how you're a multi-millionaire war hero who retired at 45. (The other half are about how you hate faggots.) Please don't be offended if I don't believe you, anyone can claim to be whatever they want on the internet. Which makes me less inclined to believe anything you say.

The difference is, Reagan was elected to a second term. Obama won't be!
After all, Reagan was our greatest president. Obama is an idiot!
Imagine that, a sitting president appointing a self avowed anti-american communist pig to his administration. Absolutely dispicable!..A blatant slap in the face to all who have shed blood or died fighting the scurge that is communism. But we shouldn't be surprised. After all, he launched his political career in the home of an anti-american scumbag who blatantly sought to MURDER our fellow citizens!

Reagan was our greatest president

Reagan was one of those actors that started reading his own press clippings too often.

If he wasn't a movie star he would have ended up the manager of a tire store..period.
:cuckoo: Yeah, Ok!
You're from Seattle. BIG SURPRISE THERE!
Next to So. Cal and Frisco, Seattle is the third largest bastion of loony liberal idiots. And that's a fact, lil' man!

Address me a republican idiot thank you. Reagan was a democrat that changed parties for convenience sport. Reagan was no republican..he had you fooled way more than Obama is fooling the dems.

Half of your posts here are about how you're a multi-millionaire war hero who retired at 45. (The other half are about how you hate faggots.) Please don't be offended if I don't believe you, anyone can claim to be whatever they want on the internet. Which makes me less inclined to believe anything you say.
Not offended in anyway. I know the truth every morning when I literally have to lift my re-constructed knee off the bed. Those first few steps hurt like hell.
There are no "war heros". Only those who get thrown into war and have to deal with the situations presented. Hopefully, you make the right decisions that get yourself out of those situations without becoming a member of the body count. It's that lil' thing all of us humans posess, the basic instict to survive. Fortunately, I survived but, a couple 47 rounds (great shots by the shooter BTW. I'll give the cocksucker that) and some RPG shards got the best o' me.
BTW, I didn't make my millions until I sold off one of my restaurants a couple months back. So, you're wrong about the "multi-millionaire war hero" statement.

Last edited:
eh, too early.

And Carville is comparing Obama to 2 presidents who left office on a high approval rating, saying that Obama's approval is higher than theirs was at the same point. I think I need to remind Mr Carville that Bush had, by this time next week, the highest approval rating ever for a president....and then left office with the lowest.

For a legitimate reason. His decisions put us where we were in November. Obama already proved he wont make those type mistakes

too early to tell for that too.

Really, your Obama worship -- he will not make any mistakes EVER-- is a little annoying.

He's just like any other politician, R or D, smile and laugh while they stick their hands in your wallet.

I am not the top two percent, so I am good. No stress. I am concerned though how much we are still paying for that war in iraq.

I'm retired at 45 years of age. Multi-millionaire. Yeah, i'm not very bright alright!
LMAO!

sure y'are... :cuckoo:
No seriously. I was executive chef and owner of two very successful fine dining establishments. One in the Santa Barbara/Montecito area of So. Cal, the other in Vegas. Just sold the Santa Barbara establishment to the the Puck corporation for money that was beyond my wildest dreams. Still o0wn the controlling interest on the place in Vegas. Basically, I just sit back and collect a check every month while others do the work. Ain't capitalism a wonderful thing?
Oh, and stop with your lies. YOU dinged me first. Go check your user CP. The proof is all there.

Of course you are.

I'll say whatever I damn well please, and there isn't a damn thing you're gonna do about it. On OR off this podunk board.
it only reflects back on YOU
Look man, this is a podunk message board. It doesn't reflect anything on me.
Seriously, if you're judging yourself on how many reps you receive on some podunk board, then you seriously need to get a friggin' life!

A podunk message board...and yet, here you are...getting pwn'd on a daily basis by oh so many.

or maybe it just alerts others to what a fool you are..

btw i am not gay, thank you...and idiots like you with baseball bats are normally the ones that in high school someone flushed your head in the toilet...weak men who need the allusion of being a true man...

does a baseball bat help you feel like a man?

:lol::lol::lol:

I know Army Rangers. They don't need to parade their so-called manliness like you are doing. You're a liar. Flat out, no doubt about it... a liar.

Yes...the Segregationist does like to cry. Let's see if we can make him squeal.

he's a segregationist, too?

explains so much...

Absolutely. You've missed his posts about Prop H8. He supports Segregation.
It's not about segregation. It's about ensuring that you disgusting immoral freaks don't get special treatment or rights that are not due you, simply because you disgusting immoral freaks CHOOSE to live that disgusting immoral freaky lifestyle!
BTW, your beloved messiah doesn't support gay marriage and special treatment or rights to you disgusting people either.
I guess he must be a segregationist also!
Christ, you libs are freakin' stupid!

he's a segregationist, too?

explains so much...

It's not about segregation. It's about ensuring that you disgusting immoral freaks don't get special treatment or rights that are not due you, simply because you disgusting immoral freaks CHOOSE to live that disgusting immoral freaky lifestyle!
BTW, your beloved messiah doesn't support gay marriage and special treatment or rights to you disgusting people either.

And you are a lying Segregationist. What a class act.

And you are a lying Segregationist. What a class act.
LMAO!
You just can't stand someone putting it all out there. Can't stand someone telling you exactly what you are, and the immorality of WHAT you are. After all, it is you who is CHOOSING to live that disgusting lifestyle. And it is you who is choosing to raise a child in that disgusting immoral environment. Talk about child abuse. Unfortunately, she didn't have the choice on who adopted her. It's quite sad that a child must endure the embarrasment of introducing you freaks as "here's my mom and mommy''. You should be ashamed of yourself!

An interesting perspective from the always interesting ragin' cajun.... James Carville.

There are 14 months to go before a majority of Americans go to the ballot box again. Frequent comparisons are being made to the 1994 Clinton healthcare debacle and the ensuing Newt Gingrich-led Republican wave at that year’s midterms, of which I had a front-row view. But it is rarely noted that unlike then, there is plenty of time between now and the 2010 midterm elections

Historically, the first midterm election has usually been bad for a president’s party, often the result of giving back seats won on the president’s coat-tails. According to the latest Gallup poll, Mr Obama’s net approval rating (53 per cent approve, 40 per cent disapprove) is far more promising than Bill Clinton’s in 1994 (45 per cent approval, 46 per cent disapproval) and Ronald Reagan’s in 1982 (42 per cent approval, 47 per cent disapproval).

Much of the Republican hopes are pinned on Democrats’ economic policies failing over the course of the next year. The reputation of congressional Republicans is staked on the economy not getting better under President Obama. Democrats’ archives are full of Republicans promising Americans that Democrat policies won’t work. They offered meaningless alternatives and vehemently opposed each and every measure the economists and budget experts came up with.

If there is some improvement in job growth next year, Democrats will make the case down the home stretch that they not only staved off a major economic calamity inherited from a disastrous Republican administration but also managed to make progress despite unrelenting opposition.

The problem with Republicans, is that, as Ray Charles might have said, they are Republicans. In spite of all these Democratic troubles, the Republicans are held in lower esteem than they were in November 2006 (37 per cent warm, or favourable, against 48 per cent cool) or in November last year (37 per cent warm against 45 per cent cool). There’s been no improvement from elections in which they got clobbered. Our recent Democracy Corps polling showed the Republicans with a 32 per cent warm, 44 per cent cool rating. Sure, the right-wing Republican base is energised – with the “birthers”, tea parties, and town halls as proof – but they have to sustain their agitation, anger and general nuttiness for 14 more months. In elections, you don’t play against yourself; you have an opponent. Luckily, the Democrats are up against a still very unpopular Republican party.

FT.com / Comment / Opinion - Obama can avoid midterm blues

Obama is well on his way to beating Jimmy Carter out of 1st place for the worst President in history contest: This country in three years will be sooooooooooo glad to get rid of him that you could run your local sanitation worker against this guy and win.:lol:

An interesting perspective from the always interesting ragin' cajun.... James Carville.

There are 14 months to go before a majority of Americans go to the ballot box again. Frequent comparisons are being made to the 1994 Clinton healthcare debacle and the ensuing Newt Gingrich-led Republican wave at that year’s midterms, of which I had a front-row view. But it is rarely noted that unlike then, there is plenty of time between now and the 2010 midterm elections

Historically, the first midterm election has usually been bad for a president’s party, often the result of giving back seats won on the president’s coat-tails. According to the latest Gallup poll, Mr Obama’s net approval rating (53 per cent approve, 40 per cent disapprove) is far more promising than Bill Clinton’s in 1994 (45 per cent approval, 46 per cent disapproval) and Ronald Reagan’s in 1982 (42 per cent approval, 47 per cent disapproval).

Much of the Republican hopes are pinned on Democrats’ economic policies failing over the course of the next year. The reputation of congressional Republicans is staked on the economy not getting better under President Obama. Democrats’ archives are full of Republicans promising Americans that Democrat policies won’t work. They offered meaningless alternatives and vehemently opposed each and every measure the economists and budget experts came up with.

If there is some improvement in job growth next year, Democrats will make the case down the home stretch that they not only staved off a major economic calamity inherited from a disastrous Republican administration but also managed to make progress despite unrelenting opposition.

The problem with Republicans, is that, as Ray Charles might have said, they are Republicans. In spite of all these Democratic troubles, the Republicans are held in lower esteem than they were in November 2006 (37 per cent warm, or favourable, against 48 per cent cool) or in November last year (37 per cent warm against 45 per cent cool). There’s been no improvement from elections in which they got clobbered. Our recent Democracy Corps polling showed the Republicans with a 32 per cent warm, 44 per cent cool rating. Sure, the right-wing Republican base is energised – with the “birthers”, tea parties, and town halls as proof – but they have to sustain their agitation, anger and general nuttiness for 14 more months. In elections, you don’t play against yourself; you have an opponent. Luckily, the Democrats are up against a still very unpopular Republican party.

Obama is well on his way to beating Jimmy Carter out of 1st place for the worst President in history contest: This country in three years will be sooooooooooo glad to get rid of him that you could run your local sanitation worker against this guy and win.:lol:
So true!

you wingers said that about Clinton,too...

and no one who voted for Bush twice really has standing to opine as to the worst president ever.

and i think the point of the article, which apparently you missed, though I thought Carville was pretty clear, is that y'all shouldn't be jumping up and down yet.

if i listed to the rabid righties, I'd have believed that the dems would lose this past nov... since the usual suspects all said that. and yet, 365 electoral votees later....

given theproven inability of the wingnuts to make realistic assessments, I'm not real concerned about yours either. :)

You give stupid such a nice gloss. Keep putting morons like palin up and you neo cons will NEVER see the oval office again. You mistake the uneasiness and trauma of the population in regards to the economy which no one blames on Obama. What the population feels is fear because they don't know if Obama can FIX the economy. There is a big difference between the two concepts. It wouldn't matter if fucking einstein himself was in charge ..the economy will take another year or more to correct. All your bullshit is just trying to grab back power when even stupid people wouldn't trust your best people on a beer run.

You give stupid such a nice gloss. Keep putting morons like palin up and you neo cons will NEVER see the oval office again. You mistake the uneasiness and trauma of the population in regards to the economy which no one blames on Obama. What the population feels is fear because they don't know if Obama can FIX the economy. There is a big difference between the two concepts. It wouldn't matter if fucking einstein himself was in charge ..the economy will take another year or more to correct. All your bullshit is just trying to grab back power when even stupid people wouldn't trust your best people on a beer run.
You obviously need to lay off the beer!

Forum List

Back