ObamaCare Enrollment At 6 Million Just Before Deadline

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The original goal of the Obama Administration was to enroll 7 million people before the March 31, 2014 deadline. After the glitchy rollout, that goal was adjusted to 6 million.

Obamacare Enrolls 6 Million People Just 4 Days Before Deadline

Enrollment has surged over the last few days as the March 31 deadline approached — over a million people have signed up for health insurance since March 17.

The numbers will only grow larger from here.

oh no, you too?

divide 6.million into 1.5 TRILLION it's cost us taxpayers

that make it a RAGING SUCCESS to Obama and left

no wonder our country is going broke and losing our freedom's along with it

The original goal of the Obama Administration was to enroll 7 million people before the March 31, 2014 deadline. After the glitchy rollout, that goal was adjusted to 6 million.

Enrollment has surged over the last few days as the March 31 deadline approached — over a million people have signed up for health insurance since March 17.

Why stop the lie at 6 million?

Just say 20 million and deem it a huge success......... :thup:

The initial goal was 7 million....
Until they realized that was not going to happen.
Then it bacame whatever number they were going to end up with for it to be a success...

Wasn't the selling point that there was 46 million uninsured? Success is 36 not insured. And as I remember 10 million was the goal. Anyone can hit a goal they move.

Do you have a link to evidence 6 millon is a lie?

Baloney.

Obama told us we needed to pass this law because we had 45-48 million uninsured, right? How could a country as rich as the USA not take care of all those poor sumbitches? remember all the heart wrenching emotional rhetoric? I sure do. It was nauseating.

SO, here we are 4 YEARS LATER - and only 6 million assholes have signed up?? WTF? But wait, it gets worse!! According to the Insurers, at least 25% of the sign ups are bogus or won't pay their premiums - that leaves only 4.5 million signs ups- at best. Most of those are Medicare, but fuck it, let's be generous and assume that all of those are legit. That means Obamacare is "helping" less than 10% of the 45-48 Million uninsured. That is success? Really?

How do you spell Obamacare? F. A. I. L.

Do you have a link to evidence 6 millon is a lie?

Yep and this source is more credible than the gubment numbers........

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8842061-post3.html

"Enrolled' meaning they viewed the website.

How many paid their premium?

How many previously had insurance?

Wasn't the selling point that there was 46 million uninsured? Success is 36 not insured. And as I remember 10 million was the goal. Anyone can hit a goal they move.

There NEVER were 46 million "uninsured"!
10 million are not citizens and Obama counted them BEFORE ACA now after he says they don't count... reduced to 30 million!
14 million ARE eligible only need do is REGISTER with Medicaid YET they are counted and it was the Inefficiencies of CMS NOT to get them enrolled BEFORE ACA!
18 million are under 34. Don't need coverage. Make over $50k so can afford employers' health plans but because they spend less then to participate in health plans
don't need insurance!
42 million people falsely counted and used to inflate the real figure of 4 million!

If you don't believe me go to these LINKS and see how bogus this number that was used to foist this destructive program on ALL Americans!

Check these links and get angry just as I've been that Americans have been told the biggest LIE in HISTORY!
Prove me wrong!
A) 10 million of the Census 46 million uninsured BY the Census are not citizens. Yet they were counted as part of the 46 million that was used
to get a big number and the attention that brought.
Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

B) 14 million when asked by Census "you insured" said no... BUT the Census didn't seem to know these 14 million were eligible under Medicaid
rules BEFORE ACA... so why were these 14 million counted as "uninsured"?
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

C) 18 million people were counted as part of the 46 million uninsured.. THAT DIDN"T WANT insurance as they were under 34 and their need wasn't there and if they did want they could afford as the make over $50,000 but they spend out of pocket for health services LESS then the premium of their employers' health plans. YET they were counted as part of the 46 million uninsured.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

Baloney.

Obama told us we needed to pass this law because we had 45-48 million uninsured, right? How could a country as rich as the USA not take care of all those poor sumbitches? remember all the heart wrenching emotional rhetoric? I sure do. It was nauseating.

SO, here we are 4 YEARS LATER - and only 6 million assholes have signed up?? WTF? But wait, it gets worse!! According to the Insurers, at least 25% of the sign ups are bogus or won't pay their premiums - that leaves only 4.5 million signs ups- at best. Most of those are Medicare, but fuck it, let's be generous and assume that all of those are legit. That means Obamacare is "helping" less than 10% of the 45-48 Million uninsured. That is success? Really?

How do you spell Obamacare? F. A. I. L.

Everything you're saying is true except for the assumption that 6 million have actually signed up..........

I think it is an objective fact that millions of people are successfully enrolling in ObamaCare and that millions more will do so before the next election. It is better to accept reality than to deny it. It is my belief one of the key reasons the GOP lost the 2012 election is because they deny reality and fabricate illusions and then attack those illusions. Meanwhile, Obama dances the voters across the finish line.

Now, you can waffle around and ask how many have yet to make their first payment, but that is the whining of a weasel. It is a distinction without a difference. Those millions will make their payments, they will receive their insurance cards, and you will have accomplished nothing except to deny reality to yourselves a little longer when you do not have the luxury of wasting a single day in an election year.

It is time to accept the reality that ObamaCare is enrolling millions and milions of people, and that many of those people are now insured for the first time. Perhaps for the first time in their lives, and many more for the first time in years. These people are going to be experiencing the joy of visiting a doctor and having the insurance coverage to do so. This is a tangible result of ObamaCare in their lives, and no amount of weaseling rhetoric will undercut that reality.

This is going to be a significant demographic factor in the next election. And in the one after that.

Rather than live in denial, face the facts and deal with them.

Before it is too late. Again.

Last edited:

How many of those people were forced to enroll because their other insurance was canceled because of rule changes by O-Care?

Really? According to Harry Reid people are too stupid to sign up via the internet yet magically there are now 6 million enrollees.

What is too stupid is they can't tell us after spending over a half billion dollars how many people have actually finished their applications and /or paid their premiums.

this is what I meant by you too

Obamacare sign-ups top 6 million
Statistikhengst

they need to be merged

I think it is an objective fact that millions of people are successfully enrolling in ObamaCare and that millions more will do so before the next election. It is better to accept reality than to deny it. It is my belief one of the key reasons the GOP lost the 2012 election is because they deny reality and fabricate illusions and then attack those illusions. Meanwhile, Obama dances the voters across the finish line.

Now, you can waffle around and ask how many have yet to make their first payment, but that is the whining of a weasel. It is a distinction without a difference. Those millions will make their payments, they will receive their insurance cards, and you will have accomplished nothing except to deny reality to yourselves a little longer when you do not have the luxury of wasting a single day in an election year.

It is time to accept the reality that ObamaCare is enrolling millions and milions of people, and that many of those people are now insured for the first time. Perhaps for the first time in their lives, and many more for the first time in years. These people are going to be experiencing the joy of visiting a doctor and having the insurance coverage to do so. This is a tangible result of ObamaCare in their lives, and no amount of weaseling rhetoric will undercut that reality.

This is going to be a significant demographic factor in the next election. And in the one after that.

Rather than live in denial, face the facts and deal with them.

Before it is too late. Again.

You're dead wrong on this.

Obamacare will be a huge issue in the next election- it will hand the Senate to the GOP.

Forum List

Back