obama tells Israel to quit assassinating Iranian nuke scientist

Scumbag anti-Semites will debase themselves to any degree in order to indulge their irrational hatred. This O.n.i.o.n douche is a disgrace.

I never said he was PM. He WAS a minister in the government of israel when the interview was done. You refuse to accept or dispute the fact the president of Iran NEVER said what you israel firsters claim he said.

Iran has a long history of being clear what they mean.
You are an ignorant shitbag and a coward as well. Like most cocksucking nazis.
Really...show me how many nations Iran has attacked and how many times the UN has issued complaints of human rights abuses against them like Israel has had.
More proof libertardians are not anti war they are PRO anything for israel war. You fucking idiots want war for israel at every turn. Do the respectful thing and go fight for the IDF.

Where did I ever claim to be anti-war?

I opposed Iraq because it was a stupid move, not because I oppose war. You are a Nazi, ergo without credibility. But a Nuclear Iran INCREASES the likelihood of war. In fact, it virtually guarantees nuclear war.
How so? Did a Nuclear Israel increase war? Nope...neither will a Nuclear Iran.It just evens the playing field in the ME.

Oh no, you are right, it is MUCH better that he actually said, ‘This regime that is occupying Qods [Jerusalem] must be eliminated from the pages of history.’
Let me guess another quote pulled from your ass or brought to us from illiterate fucks who don't understand what he REALLY said...oh and BTW since when does 1 man stand for an entire nation? He isn't even president of Iran any longer.

Scumbag anti-Semites will debase themselves to any degree in order to indulge their irrational hatred. This O.n.i.o.n douche is a disgrace.

Nothing irrational about my hatred boy. If you and these other twits love israel so much show that true love and go enlist in the IDF instead of sending innocent American boys and girls to die for israel's sake.

You still haven't proven me wrong unkotard...its a typical problem for you idiots...can't face the truth so talk shit.

You still haven't proven me wrong ...

Haven't "proven" that hysterical hatred is just hysterical hatred? You need to find something else to be scared of.
Proven that the bullshit lie about wiping israel off the map is just that a lie. You and your idiot friends here just won't admit you lied...its OK you can admit it.
Nothing irrational about my hatred boy.

You've been shaving your head too closely, Onion.

His brown shirts are all at the cleaners.
Yep been wearing my black ones. :)

Apparently the Israeli's have forgotten about the whole "Thou Shalt not Kill" commandment in that book they claim to put so much stock in, on the other hand the mass murderer in the White House isn't in a moral position to be lecturing anybody regarding assassinations. :doubt:

"Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying your moral is not the same as acting morally" -- Alan Dershowitz

"Thou Shalt not Kill" correction please...., the proper text is "Thou Shalt not Murder" there is a big difference and i will NOT go into detail just for you, look it up ! :up:

ooooh !! BTW, being an atheist, how do you know what is in my Bible ?

Yes of course you're right, I forgot it's "Thou shalt not kill, unless of course it's a state sanctioned hit", that Almighty chap, always thinking ahead. :eusa_pray:
I believe the real quote is 'Thou shalt not murder'...

Yeah okay I'll buy that, then again I don't speak divine so who knows? I just got the sense that the big fella upstairs takes a dim view of running about whackin' out thy fellow human beings.

for an atheist you sure seem to put a lot of stock in "that the big fella upstairs", you must believe there is a "big fella upstairs" or you wouldn't refer to GOD as anything, not even "that the big fella upstairs".

get your shit together, before your judgement day !!

Because negotiations work better? I don't think so. Better eliminating the brain power than having to go to war eventually if negotiations fail, or heaven forbid they reveal they have a working nuclear weapon.

Israel is more of a threat to the ME with its nukes than Iran is.Fact.

Because Israel has sponsored terrorist groups like Hezbolla for 30 years?
/Fail.

Of course every post by A.N.A.L is going to be a fail. If you're stupid enough to be a jew-hater, you're stupid, period.

Forum List

Back