obama tells Israel to quit assassinating Iranian nuke scientist

Apparently the Israeli's have forgotten about the whole "Thou Shalt not Kill" commandment in that book they claim to put so much stock in, on the other hand the mass murderer in the White House isn't in a moral position to be lecturing anybody regarding assassinations. :doubt:

"Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying your moral is not the same as acting morally" -- Alan Dershowitz

Apparently the Israeli's have forgotten about the whole "Thou Shalt not Kill" commandment in that book they claim to put so much stock in, on the other hand the mass murderer in the White House isn't in a moral position to be lecturing anybody regarding assassinations. :doubt:

"Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying your moral is not the same as acting morally" -- Alan Dershowitz
Except it doesnt say "Thou SHalt Not Kill."
/Fail.

/Fail.
Rabbi4joos4eva

/Fail.

Yes of course you're right, I forgot it's "Thou shalt not kill, unless of course it's a state sanctioned hit", that Almighty chap, always thinking ahead. :eusa_pray:

/Fail.

Yes of course you're right, I forgot it's "Thou shalt not kill, unless of course it's a state sanctioned hit", that Almighty chap, always thinking ahead. :eusa_pray:
I believe the real quote is 'Thou shalt not murder'...

/Fail.

Yeah okay I'll buy that, then again I don't speak divine so who knows? I just got the sense that the big fella upstairs takes a dim view of running about whackin' out thy fellow human beings.

Yeah okay I'll buy that, then again I don't speak divine so who knows? I just got the sense that the big fella upstairs takes a dim view of running about whackin' out thy fellow human beings.
Of course.

If the Commandment is "Thou shalt not murder" and Israel is assassinating scientists, then that would mean that Israel is murdering scientists and the Commandment applies.

Also, Israel already has an untold number of nuclear weapons and has committed atrocities against Palestinians, so where are the calls from America's gung-ho right wing for "regime change" in Israel?

/Fail.
Rabbi4joos4eva

And he's not even Jewish.

:D

Apparently Obama has forgotten that Iran furnished super IEDs to Al Qaeda who killed 3500+ American Troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Everything Obama does to spite Israel and forget about Iran's 30-year spiel of wiping America and Israel off the face of the earth seems to confirm his true heart is not his Oath of Office--to provide for our own common defense. You don't do that by hurting our allies and promoting terroristic nations with a bent to harm American citizens at all costs.

If the Commandment is "Thou shalt not murder" and Israel is assassinating scientists, then that would mean that Israel is murdering scientists and the Commandment applies.

Also, Israel already has an untold number of nuclear weapons and has committed atrocities against Palestinians, so where are the calls from America's gung-ho right wing for "regime change" in Israel?

Who the fuck died and made you chief Rabbi?

Apparently Obama has forgotten that Iran furnished super IEDs to Al Qaeda who killed 3500+ American Troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Everything Obama does to spite Israel and forget about Iran's 30-year spiel of wiping America and Israel off the face of the earth seems to confirm his true heart is not his Oath of Office--to provide for our own common defense. You don't do that by hurting our allies and promoting terroristic nations with a bent to harm American citizens at all costs.
Have you ever heard of Operation Ajax? Do you know why Iran hates America?

I don't want to be chief Rabbi. Judaism is as full of shit as Christianity, Islam and Scientology. Saying that Israel has committed war crimes against Palestinians is simply the truth. Anyone can look at the ongoing conflict and tell which side is the real aggressor. Compare the body counts that rack up during each period of bloodshed. Israel- 6, Palestine- 135. Israel- 4, Palestine- 87. Israel- 7, Palestine- 214. On and on, year after year, Israel receives billions in military aid from the US while Palestinians are throwing rocks or shooting leftover Soviet-era Katyusha rockets that don't always explode.

Do you want a real kick in your gut, Rabbi? The US missiles that Israel now fires on Palestinians were designed for the US military by Nazi rocket scientists after WWII.

Don't you just love history?

Last edited:

I don't want to be chief Rabbi. Judaism is as full of shit as Christianity, Islam and Scientology. Saying that Israel has committed war crimes against Palestinians is simply the truth. Anyone can look at the ongoing conflict and tell which side is the real aggressor. Compare the body counts that rack up during each period of bloodshed. Israel- 6, Palestine- 135. Israel- 4, Palestine- 87. Israel- 7, Palestine- 214. On and on, year after year, Israel receives billions in military aid from the US while Palestinians are throwing rocks or shooting leftover Soviet-era Katyusha rockets that don't always explode.

Do you want a real kick in your gut, Rabbi? The US missiles that Israel now fires on Palestinians were designed for the US military by Nazi rocket scientists after WWII.

Don't you just love history?
You dont know jack shit about Israel, Palestinians, the Bible, history or missiles. That much is clear.

Forum List

Back