April 4th Iranian attack on Israel, which response is best?

If another country bombed an American embassy or consulate and killed seven American service members, including senior leaders, how would the US respond?

A lot more aggressively than what Iran just did, that's for sure. Don’t you agree Schoolgirl?
the US doesn't supply arms and training to 4 terror groups attacking anyone.

Iran attacks Israel every day through the Terror organizations you fucking Moron.
I know you believe that because the CIA controlled Fox News told you it, but it’s propaganda.

After all the war lies and propaganda, you still believe them. There is a sucker born not every minute, but every second. You for instance.

Last edited:
I know you believe that because the CIA controlled Fox News told you it, but it’s propaganda.

After all the war lies and propaganda, you still believe them. There is a sucker born not every minute, but every second. You for instance.
the only sucker here is you believing Palestinians aren't terrorists and aren't attacking Israel. You are a buffoon and a fool.

sometimes war is brought to your doorstep in a way that can not be avoided.
happens more often than i'd like.

you're describing yourself, not me.
Warfan, that hasn’t happened since 1812, yet we’ve been at war nearly our entire existence.

Stop believing war propaganda put out by the criminal state to benefit the criminal state.

the only propaganda is your blathering and lies.

sometimes war is brought to your doorstep in a way that can not be avoided.
happens more often than i'd like.

you're describing yourself, not me.
Does she nail you two bimbos or what?

Israel's allowed to bomb an Iranian consulate, but Iran's not allowed to strike back. The US is allowed to surround China with war machinery, but it would be WW3 if China ever tried to militarily encircle the US. NATO's allowed to expand to Russia's doorstep and amass proxy forces on its border, but the last time Moscow placed a credible military threat anywhere near United States, the US responded so aggressively that the world almost ended.

The "rule-based international order" that the US-centralized power structure purports to uphold just means an order in which the US makes up the rules and nations had better obey them. It means rules for thee but not for me. - Caitlin Johnstone

I’ll add that dumb Americans see nothing wrong with this.

Warfan and Bimbo, learn this…
1713454934428.png

Iran threatens to ditch nuclear pledge as tensions with Israel rocket

Iran activated its air defence systems overnight after reports of an explosion near the central city of Isfahan, which is home to one of the country's top nuclear facilities.

Remote : Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:59:00 +0100
Local : 2024-04-19(Friday) 09 : 59 : 00

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i don't think the world is willing to accept a nuclear-armed Iran, i hope not in fact, but i still would advise the Israelis to show patience and restraint towards the Iranians. you've lost the element of surprise.

Why do you love war?
i don't love it at all.
i detest it.
but on a world (Earth, FYI) where competition rules the day (to the death, in the human, animal, plant, insect and microbe kingdoms), i'd just rather wanna end up the winner. especially when facing the BRICS, who are not shy about their own global domination plans, fully recognizing the competitive nature of our planet.

i don't love it at all.
i detest it.
but on a world (Earth, FYI) where competition rules the day (to the death, in the human, animal, plant, insect and microbe kingdoms), i'd just rather wanna end up the winner. especially when facing the BRICS, who are not shy about their own global domination plans, fully recognizing the competitive nature of our planet.
No you don’t. You support war because you think it’s right. It’s never right. This is what you should learn. Maybe some day.

Please change your screen name. I detest liars.

Forum List

Back