obama tells Israel to quit assassinating Iranian nuke scientist

Obama thinks Israel trying to protect herself is more of a concern then Putin starting a ruckus in Eastern Europe? What a retard.

Protect themselves from what? Non combatant communications ships like the USS Liberty? How about rock throwing palestinian kids? Peace activists like Rachel Corrie? Oh its those nukes from Iran that Israeli leaders have been bitching about for over 20 years! That's it!

Israeli Media 30-Year ?Reign of Error? Predicting Iranian Nuke Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

Back to 1984! HOLY SHIT! Must be one HUGE Nuke there buddy!

You must be one huge dunce. Yes, you are. Just look at that rep.
bus_main_1624132a.jpg

Shoot, why doesn't Obama just tell Netanyahu to hand over the keys to Jerusalem to Ali Khamanei and be done with it?

That's what he wants to do and he would if he could get away with it.

Meanwhile, not a peep to the radical Muslims who kill people every day.

Obama thinks Israel trying to protect herself is more of a concern then Putin starting a ruckus in Eastern Europe? What a retard.

Protect themselves from what? Non combatant communications ships like the USS Liberty? How about rock throwing palestinian kids? Peace activists like Rachel Corrie? Oh its those nukes from Iran that Israeli leaders have been bitching about for over 20 years! That's it!

Israeli Media 30-Year ?Reign of Error? Predicting Iranian Nuke Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-????? ????

bus_main_1624132a.jpg
Exactly my point. Jew boy there can't debate the facts so he neg reps like most of you tea party/republitard/israel firster idiots...negs keep me warm boy!

Gee why would Israel want to kill scientist working to make nukes for a regime that claims Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth?

Gee I dunno because that's a lie and was never said?

bus_main_1624132a.jpg
Exactly my point. Jew boy there can't debate the facts so he neg reps like most of you tea party/republitard/israel firster idiots...negs keep me warm boy!

Gee why would Israel want to kill scientist working to make nukes for a regime that claims Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth?

Gee I dunno because that's a lie and was never said?

Yes it was look it up.

In March 2009 Dan Meridor was appointed Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Intelligence and Atomic Energy, serving until March 2013.

Eat shit fuck face..when the interview was done he WAS the deputy minister or the Israeli government is lying.

In March 2009 Dan Meridor was appointed Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Intelligence and Atomic Energy, serving until March 2013.

Eat shit fuck face..when the interview was done he WAS the deputy minister or the Israeli government is lying.

Backtracking like the cocksucker you are.

As usual with you israel firster morons you REFUSE to face the facts and continue to lie to advance your agenda.

Backtracking like the cocksucker you are.

No backtracking assclown he said it,he was a minister for the government of Israel. As usual you refuse to face or refute the facts of what was said and just attack the poster...:lol:

As usual with you israel firster morons you REFUSE to face the facts and continue to lie to advance your agenda.

First you post Meridor is the PM of Israel. I point out he isnt. Then you post he's the deputy minister. And I point out he isn't. And I'm the one refusing to face facts.
I will face the fact you are an ignorant bigoted cocksucker who couldn't argue his way out of a bottle of Ripple.

I never said he was PM. He WAS a minister in the government of israel when the interview was done. You refuse to accept or dispute the fact the president of Iran NEVER said what you israel firsters claim he said.

I never said he was PM. He WAS a minister in the government of israel when the interview was done. You refuse to accept or dispute the fact the president of Iran NEVER said what you israel firsters claim he said.

Iran has a long history of being clear what they mean.
You are an ignorant shitbag and a coward as well. Like most cocksucking nazis.

More proof libertardians are not anti war they are PRO anything for israel war. You fucking idiots want war for israel at every turn. Do the respectful thing and go fight for the IDF.

Where did I ever claim to be anti-war?

I opposed Iraq because it was a stupid move, not because I oppose war. You are a Nazi, ergo without credibility. But a Nuclear Iran INCREASES the likelihood of war. In fact, it virtually guarantees nuclear war.

Forum List

Back