April 4th Iranian attack on Israel, which response is best?

and you're by far the dumbest-ass ostrich i've ever encountered.
we're done talking.
Warfan, I know you think every terror act is caused by Iran, but that’s just the CIA controlling your mind.

Are you a MKUltra alumnus?

The Latest | Iran president warns of 'massive' response if Israel launches 'tiniest invasion'

Iran’s president has warned that the “tiniest invasion” by Israel would bring a “massive and harsh” response, as the region braces for potential Israeli retaliation after Iran’s attack over the weekend

Remote : Wed, 17 Apr 2024 03:34:52 -0400
Local : 2024-04-17(Wednesday) 09 : 34 : 52
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

and now we see the true face of the Iranians.
opressors.
Warfan, did you forget Israel started this? When Hamas started it, you were fine with Israel mass murdering tens of thousands of defenseless women and children. Why can’t Iran do the same?

Lol. You think Iran started it. Lol. Not surprising considering you watch Fox News 24/7.

Look up Israel’s act of war against Iran. Lol.

Dupe!
Israel did not claim responsibility and Iran runs 4 terror outfits actively attacking Israel. Israel claims Iran planned Oct 7 and If true then Iran is responsible. What we do know is all Hamas weapons and training come from Iran.

Israel did not claim responsibility and Iran runs 4 terror outfits actively attacking Israel. Israel claims Iran planned Oct 7 and If true then Iran is responsible. What we do know is all Hamas weapons and training come from Iran.
Lol. You really don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Even msm state run media reported it. Did Fox News not tell you?

Israeli strike destroys Iran consular annex in Syria, state media says

Imagine what your beloved USG would do if one of it’s embassy’s was bombed and top US military commanders killed? Can you imagine?

The rest of your post is bs about Iran being behind 10/7, but typical. Dumb Americans like you are told by state media Iran supports terrorist groups worldwide, with no evidence.

Lol. You really don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Even msm state run media reported it. Did Fox News not tell you?

Israeli strike destroys Iran consular annex in Syria, state media says

Imagine what your beloved USG would do if one of it’s embassy’s was bombed and top US military commanders killed? Can you imagine?

The rest of your post is bs about Iran being behind 10/7, but typical. Dumb Americans like you are told by state media Iran supports terrorist groups worldwide, with no evidence.
sure thing Terrorist supporter.

Keep supporting terrorists hopefully someone in authority has taken note of your positions.
Once again I corrected your ignorance. Then you call me names. Lol.

Now put your tail between your legs and run away. Pussy!

sure thing terrorist supporter.
If another country bombed an American embassy or consulate and killed seven American service members, including senior leaders, how would the US respond?

A lot more aggressively than what Iran just did, that's for sure. Don’t you agree Schoolgirl?

Forum List

Back