Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

He talked about the impact on his family of losing his healthcare.

He told the truth you people are lying

umm, Mitt Romney is quoted at the debates saying candidates do not control the content of their superpac ads.

That's fine. It wasn't that long ago that the whole "can't-control-our-superpacs" debate was going on. Romney's got a pac too though. And what THAT pac ought to be doing is running their own ad, connecting Bill Burton to Obama and branding his disgusting LIES as just that.

Suits me fine. There are few things more politically damaging right before an election than getting busted outright lying.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWPGXBJ0-Mw]Romney, Gingrich spar on super PAC ads - YouTube[/ame]

Uh, if they use his gross annual income up to that point, then most likely he is too rich to get "free healthcare."

The real point is this is bullshit because Romney was Gov of MA when all this shit went down. It was actually a Obamination supporter that was running Bain when this company went out of business.....

Romney gets blamed for anyone dying in AmeriKa today.....because (gasp) he created Bain Capital.

Oh, the idiot in the ad doesn't realize Obamacare would fine him and his wife for losing their health insurance....
No it wouldn't!
He said he could not afford health insurance after losing his job, only those who have enough income to afford health insurance get fined, and you know it. The Affordable Care Act would provide assistance in getting health insurance to a family out of work.

Obama is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this ad......

Harsanyi: Civility watch: The Romney-killed-my-wife edition - Conservative News

Not the worst thing I have ever heard, but they really could have used this in a more positive manner. Instead of blaming Romney because he closed down the plant, it would have made more sense to discuss the problems people face when they lose their health insurance and cannot afford it due to the loss of employment.

umm, Mitt Romney is quoted at the debates saying candidates do not control the content of their superpac ads.

So now you believe him?

Obama doesn't follow rules like the rest of us.

He supported this ad without a doubt.
See the first quote in my sig.

Karl Rove co-founder of American Crossroads and paid Romney's Adviser, Ed Gillespie, are illegally coordinating campaign strategy at a Policy Briefing in Colorado.

First on CNN: Rove, Gillespie hosting joint political briefing in Aspen – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Aspen, Colorado (CNN) – Despite laws barring coordination between federal campaigns and outside groups, Karl Rove and Ed Gillespie are hosting a joint closed-door political briefing with leading Republican donors Thursday.

step 1: make uninformed statement.

step 2: someone informs you.

step 3: continue making uninformed statement.

rinse / repeat.

Yeah, like Obama saying the GOP wants Dirty air and Dirty water, or that we can't do shit on our own, or Nancy Pelosi saying yesterday we want to poison everybody with E-Coli.

Now this.

Obama let's everyone know when he is displeased. Just ask Diane Feinstein and Cory Booker.

The Right wing has chosen to be against Obamacare. You guys picked the ditch....don't whine if you die in it.

Who is going to pay for all the free medical given away?

Perhaps you are unaware of just how many will soon be on the government health plan.

There is a reason some states will opt out. They cant afford it. They would have to take money from the education budgets which are arguably short.

rinse / repeat.

Yeah, like Obama saying the GOP wants Dirty air and Dirty water, or that we can't do shit on our own, or Nancy Pelosi saying yesterday we want to poison everybody with E-Coli.

Now this.

Obama let's everyone know when he is displeased. Just ask Diane Feinstein and Cory Booker.

Just as long as you know you're calling the guy you're going to vote for an outright liar.

No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.
So even though Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., had made his getaway with the money, the effects on real families lingered on well after his escape.
Uh, if they use his gross annual income up to that point, then most likely he is too rich to get "free healthcare."

The real point is this is bullshit because Romney was Gov of MA when all this shit went down. It was actually a Obamination supporter that was running Bain when this company went out of business.....

Romney gets blamed for anyone dying in AmeriKa today.....because (gasp) he created Bain Capital.

Oh, the idiot in the ad doesn't realize Obamacare would fine him and his wife for losing their health insurance....
No it wouldn't!
He said he could not afford health insurance after losing his job, only those who have enough income to afford health insurance get fined, and you know it. The Affordable Care Act would provide assistance in getting health insurance to a family out of work.

No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.
So even though Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., had made his getaway with the money, the effects on real families lingered on well after his escape.

No it wouldn't!

Nice try. :eusa_clap:.... :rolleyes:

The Right wing has chosen to be against Obamacare. You guys picked the ditch....don't whine if you die in it.

Obamatax was passed 3 years ago and won't become fully implimented for another 2.
5 years later.

How many folks will have died during that time waiting for it?

Nobody today has insurance from the Affordable Health Care Act and nobody will receive any free ins from it. When it does go into effect it will be taken out of our paychecks, and to top it off, how will Obamatax save someone with stage 4 cancer?

Last edited:

Obamatax was passed 3 years ago and won't become fully implimented for another 2.
5 years later.

How many folks will have died during that time waiting for it?

Nobody today has insurance from the Affordable Health Care Act and nobody will receive any free ins from it. When it does go into effect it will be taken out of our paychecks, and to top it off, how will Obamatax save someone with stage 4 cancer?

The Right wing has CHOSEN to be against Obamacare. You guys picked the ditch...don't whine if you die in it.

No it wouldn't!

So why did this guy sit on his ass an wait 5 years?

Seems to me it was more his fault than anyone.

Part of the reason I work for the government is for the health insurance. I pay for it but it's cheaper than buying it and better than going on post or to the VA.

rinse / repeat.

Now this.

Just as long as you know you're calling the guy you're going to vote for an outright liar.

I did nothing of the sort.

I said Obama breaks the rules like most of us take a breath of air. It's in his nature.

Romney doesn't.

Romney is a straight shooter and Obama's goal is to make him looke like a worse cheater than he is.

Forum List

Back