Obama Superpac Runs "Romney Killed My Wife" Ad

The Right wing has chosen to be against Obamacare. You guys picked the ditch....don't whine if you die in it.

Obamatax was passed 3 years ago and won't become fully implimented for another 2.
5 years later.

How many folks will have died during that time waiting for it?

Nobody today has insurance from the Affordable Health Care Act and nobody will receive any free ins from it. When it does go into effect it will be taken out of our paychecks, and to top it off, how will Obamatax save someone with stage 4 cancer?

The Right wing has CHOSEN to be against Obamacare. You guys picked the ditch...don't whine if you die in it.

What are you, a fucken Parrot?

Obamatax was passed 3 years ago and won't become fully implimented for another 2.
5 years later.

How many folks will have died during that time waiting for it?

Nobody today has insurance from the Affordable Health Care Act and nobody will receive any free ins from it. When it does go into effect it will be taken out of our paychecks, and to top it off, how will Obamatax save someone with stage 4 cancer?

The Right wing has CHOSEN to be against Obamacare. You guys picked the ditch...don't whine if you die in it.

What are you, a fucken Parrot?

No, but you don't seem to understand that this is a topic that the Rightwing has chosen to fight Obama on....healthcare. And now you want to cry because you will die in that ditch...the ditch you chose.

umm, Mitt Romney is quoted at the debates saying candidates do not control the content of their superpac ads.
Say it again.

They dont really care - just another day of partisans bicker at partisans like kindergardeners.

In case you haven't noticed Romney is not speaking for Obama.

Romney stated the law, Obama ignores laws he doesn't like.

The ad is very carefully crafted. The man's wife died in 2006. He was laid off from GST in 2001. I sense a massive lie of omission in that ad.

But will it be effective?

Undoubtedly.

Is it any different from any other partisan ad from either side? Not really. Dishonesty is a key ingredient in a partisan recipe.

This guy is becoming the Joe the Plumber of the Left.

Last edited:
Obama is never responsible.

Somebody under Romney farts and Romney gets the blame.

Be consistent for once.

This ad was despicable and all you can say is Romney said Obam Bin Lying couldn't be responsible.

Or other claim it's true and to hell with the facts.

Yesterday a couple of Obama spokesmen said they didn't care if it's true Romney never paid taxes, they just like the image, not the reality. Romney paid $3,000,000.00 last year in taxes. Didn't pay taxes.......lol.

561176_4045185600402_1936541989_n.jpg

The ad is very carefully crafted. The man's wife died in 2006. He was laid off from GST in 2001. I sense a massive lie of omission in that ad.

Undoubtedly.

Is it any different from any other partisan ad from either side? Not really. Dishonesty is a key ingredient in a partisan recipe.

I will repeat again that anyone who lives in this area knows that the people at GST were lucky to have jobs for six years longer than they would have....if nothing had been done.

Undoubtedly.

Is it any different from any other partisan ad from either side? Not really. Dishonesty is huge part of partisan attacks.

Getting caught red-handed lying one's ass off just makes a candidate look desperate and pathetic. Romney's pac needs to take Obama's to the woodshed on this one and put that whole evil CEO thing to bed once and for all. Think about it... if this kind of attack is valid, how many people have lost their jobs and lost their insurance because of Barack Obama.

Undoubtedly.

I will repeat again that anyone who lives in this area knows that the people at GST were lucky to have jobs for six years longer than they would have....if nothing had been done.

Yeah, creative destruction.

But you know what they say: A Lie travels halfway around the world before the Truth gets its pants on.

No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.
So even though Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., had made his getaway with the money, the effects on real families lingered on well after his escape.
Uh, if they use his gross annual income up to that point, then most likely he is too rich to get "free healthcare."

The real point is this is bullshit because Romney was Gov of MA when all this shit went down. It was actually a Obamination supporter that was running Bain when this company went out of business.....

So why did this guy sit on his ass an wait 5 years?

Seems to me it was more his fault than anyone.

Part of the reason I work for the government is for the health insurance. I pay for it but it's cheaper than buying it and better than going on post or to the VA.
CON$ always blame the victim.

No, the point of the ad is that once you lose your health insurance you no longer have regular checkups which can find many cancers early enough to treat. When you put off health care until you are too sick to continue many cancers are too far along to be treated.
So even though Willard Mitt, rhymes with ...., had made his getaway with the money, the effects on real families lingered on well after his escape.

So why did this guy sit on his ass an wait 5 years?

Seems to me it was more his fault than anyone.

Part of the reason I work for the government is for the health insurance. I pay for it but it's cheaper than buying it and better than going on post or to the VA.
CON$ always blame the victim.

Seems to me the victim was this guy's wife.

My mom was disabled and my Dad let her ins policies lapse when she was in the hospital.

She had to go on Medicaid to pay for her healthcare. What's wrong with these people? Can't they figure that out?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back