Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate Obama but today I actually was embarrassed for him...to get on a stage and take credit for Trump's economy was pathetic....does he not have any integrity at all?.....today's cry baby speech by Barry was a shinning example of why he is such a failure.....
Yeah you duffus Trump brought a miracle to America We must all bow and kiss his dirty ass

I guess if you're into that you could ask him for a lick.
Wouldn't want to push you and your other nitwits here away He defecates in a hat and you idiot wear it

"you idiot wear it"?

What part of apparel were you ? Buyer for Johns Bargain stores?

I bought anything we could screenprint for several major companies advertising venues. I don't give a crap about "designer" brands...that's for pretentious fags. We did it your way for the last 25 years and lost our mills, fabricators, exported the majority of our cotton crop, and put up with shit fabrics and stitching from asian labor prisons. NO MORE. We were once the clothing kings and will be again....we'll make our own shoes, socks, pants, skivvies, t-shirts, dress shirts, jackets, caps, and dresses for women. You'll still be able to find your slant crap at Goodwill....save up, maybe you can buy into some Viet factory shithole...but be careful....they don't care much for Americans...if you are one, which is doubtful.

Last edited:
obamadebt.png
And you probably have never heard of the gigantic corrupt GOP economic meltdown of 2008, super duper dupe... 80% +of that.

Looks like this Obama asshole is in Commie Kalifornia today spreading his hate, lies and TDS mental health sickness.

The sonofabitch has always been a hate monger. Maybe he learned that in his Sunday church meetings when Rev Wright was preaching the sermons on hating Whites and Jews. Maybe he learned that in Muslim school. Who knows?

Looks like this Obama asshole is in Commie Kalifornia today spreading his hate, lies and TDS mental health sickness.

The sonofabitch has always been a hate monger. Maybe he learned that in his Sunday church meetings when Rev Wright was preaching the sermons on hating Whites and Jews. Maybe he learned that in Muslim school. Who knows?
Now now flash hate mongering?? Division ?? Bullying ?Stupidity?? lack of presidential ability ?, lying ?YOU have #1 in your WH now

And you probably have never heard of the gigantic corrupt GOP economic meltdown of 2008, super duper dupe... 80% +of that.

Nope, but I have heard of the banks having to make subprime mortgage loans to ghetto rats to avoid Willy's CRA edict that would charge them with "redlining" if they didn't. So they bundled them up and sold them to suckers....did anybody believe they wouldn't? Thanks to Maxine Waters, we couldn't look at Freddy/Fanny's books because that would have been "racist". Dubya had his hands full in Iraq so he ignored the tsunami until it damn near drowned us....I lost $165,000...how about you?

If anybody heard that filthy Obama speech today the asshole was trying to take credit for Trump successes. That is just the kind of low life shithead he is. Just like when he tried to blame his failures on Bush and Fox News.

These Moon Bats were absolute idiots electing him. What the hell were those turd brains thinking? Worst President we ever had, hands down.
OBama is still my favorite clown, his speech was kind of off the road and not as good as I was expecting. I will be interested in which people are going to ask him to endorse them. View attachment 215224
He tries hard.
upload_2018-9-8_15-14-54.jpeg

0bama is unequivocally the worst POTUS this country has ever had.
Why ? Because he only had 75 straight monthly 6 digit job gains ? What'd you want ,150??

No not because of that lie, because he ruined the economy, ruined foreign relations, ruined domestic policy, enabled Iran to build nukes, Paid Iran hostage money, lied about BenGhazi, lied for 8 straight years, divided this country along racial lines, ruined our energy policy, caused our national credit rating to drop, increased the deficit more than anyone else, and weaponized the IRS and the DOJ. There’s more but that is just off the top of my head.

The only thing that grew under Obama was the national debt.......what a jackass! and to think he sat in the Oval Office......freaking libs.....
Trump made america ALONE again
Please tell us, who has abandoned us.
Certainly not Russia ,They're trumps best friends WHAT has happened to the republican party that always hated communism ?

Only an idiot still believes that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back