Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama should invest in higher quality adult diapers before pissing himself in public again.
Can you tell when somebody is talking like an adult?
How hard can it be to say 'nazis are bad'?

Trump is pissing himself every time he gets on twitter.
Dud, of course we can. We can also tell when people are full of shit.

Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

Obama doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.
Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose
The tariff is not on us liar, it's on them. Next lie.
Ger a brain tex all their mdse will be going up to 25% or close to that ALL the shit they ship to us is going up and they ship more to us than we do to them
Oh, I have a brain and I can read and I know what tariffs are. I suggest you see a shrink.
No you're fn brainless if you think the tariffs won't hurt MANY Americans badly ,,,EVERYTHING they ship here will cost much more ,,, there goes your tax cut if inflation didn't take it away already

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.
Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose
Ger a brain tex all their mdse will be going up to 25% or close to that ALL the shit they ship to us is going up and they ship more to us than we do to them
Oh, I have a brain and I can read and I know what tariffs are. I suggest you see a shrink.
No you're fn brainless if you think the tariffs won't hurt MANY Americans badly ,,,EVERYTHING they ship here will cost much more ,,, there goes your tax cut if inflation didn't take it away already

You are full of crap.

You are full of crap.

Read Listen investigate then come back and apologize

Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

Obama doesn’t have a leg to stand on.
I distinctly remember Obama telling the rioters that violence won't work and that looting is just plain STEALING.
He understands why they were angry because he has lived it.

Obama be so dumb, he defeated the GOP...twice.

This is true...

That’s why we love TRUMP..

He beat the entire swamp which includes the

democrats, republicans and all the lying liberal media….

Obongo is proof that affirmative action is a bad idea……

If you like your doctor you can keep him….

The police acted stupidly….

You didn’t build that………..

I could go on and on but obongo quotes make me want to puke….

This is the kind of asshole we have all come to expect Obama to be.

The only conspiracy was Obama and Crooked Hillary lying to the families of the victims and to the American people as to what really happened.

Obama Calls Benghazi A Wild Conspiracy Theory. Benghazi Hero Levels Him.

Obama Calls Benghazi A Wild Conspiracy Theory. Benghazi Hero Levels Him.

Former President Barack Obama suggested on Friday that outrage over the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi — which resulted in the deaths of four Americans — was a result of "wild conspiracy theories."

Obama, trying to help the Democrats in the 2018 midterms, attacked President Donald Trump while speaking at the University of Illinois where he accepted the Paul H. Douglas Award for Ethics in Government.

"But over the past few decades, the politics of division and resentment and paranoia has unfortunately found a home in the Republican party," Obama said.

Obama then attacked Republican members of Congress, accusing them of embracing "wild conspiracy theories like those surrounding Benghazi."

Shortly after Obama made his remarks, Kris Paronto, a former Army Ranger who was a private security contractor working for the CIA at the CIA annex in Benghazi, slammed Obama.

Paronto, who is credited with saving approximately 20 people during the attack, wrote on Twitter:

Kris Paronto @KrisParonto

Benghazi is a conspiracy @BarackObama ?! How bout we do this,let’s put your cowardly ass on the top of a roof with 6 of your buddies&shoot rpg’s&Ak47’s at you while terrorists lob 81mm mortars killing 2 of your buddies all while waiting for US support that you never sent #scum

The only thing that grew under Obama was the national debt.......what a jackass! and to think he sat in the Oval Office......freaking libs.....
Trump made america ALONE again
Please tell us, who has abandoned us.
Better yet tell us which country trump hasn't blasted?/ all except for russia
Trump is leveling the playing field, which is good for us. I can see why you're against it.

I distinctly remember Obama telling the rioters that violence won't work and that looting is just plain STEALING.
He understands why they were angry because he has lived it.

"lived it"...where, on the mean streets of Maui?
lol.gif

So....you buy American instead....that's what this is all about...and if the store doesn't carry the product from a domestic supplier, tell the manager you'll be going to a store that does.

With the Democrats' conspiracy to help Russians keep the U.S. divided now exposed and falling apart, Barry has come out of hiding to try to save the treasonous plot as well as try to finish what he started - taking down Trump...if nothing else now but to exact revenge for his destroyed legacy and attempt to give Democrats the chance to reverse all of Trump's success.

So....you buy American instead....that's what this is all about...and if the store doesn't carry the product from a domestic supplier, tell the manager you'll be going to a store that does.
You ready for shirts for at least $150 and everything else sky high? I was in the clothing business and know what made in america means Huge prices and that doesn't only go for clothing

You ready for shirts for at least $150 and everything else sky high? I was in the clothing business and know what made in america means Huge prices and that doesn't only go for clothing

I was in the apparel business for 30 years and never saw any kind of shirt for $150....bizarre. I know you're a waste of my time, but the tariffs haven't kicked in yet, and nobody expects the mills in the Carolinas to be back at full employment for a couple more years, but they will be if Trump can get his programs past the RINO fucks who are his real enemy....you commiecrats are old news and irrelevant.

I really hate Obama but today I actually was embarrassed for him...to get on a stage and take credit for Trump's economy was pathetic....does he not have any integrity at all?.....today's cry baby speech by Barry was a shinning example of why he is such a failure.....
Yeah you duffus Trump brought a miracle to America We must all bow and kiss his dirty ass

I guess if you're into that you could ask him for a lick.

I was in the apparel business for 30 years and never saw any kind of shirt for $150....bizarre. I know you're a waste of my time, but the tariffs haven't kicked in yet, and nobody expects the mills in the Carolinas to be back at full employment for a couple more years, but they will be if Trump can get his programs past the RINO fucks who are his real enemy....you commiecrats are old news and irrelevant.
I was in it

What part of apparel were you ? Buyer for Johns Bargain stores?

Jeans
57cf2aa0b996eb5d128b6314-750.jpg
Levi's
Panzica suggests that clothing costs could increase even more than that of electronics if they were manufactured in the US. For a device like the iPhone, he says, the majority of the cost is in the materials that go into it. But materials for shirts and pants are cheap — the labor makes up a higher portion of the cost of production.

That's why apparel companies have shipped manufacturing overseas, he says.

"If you look at labor rates around some of the really cheap areas, Vietnam is like $2.50, and Bangladesh is like $1.80 an hour," he says. By comparison, IHS' analysts calculate the labor rate in the US at $25-$30 per hour (a number that takes into account costs beyond an employee's wages). "So even if there's an hour worth of labor in a blouse or a men's shirt, now you're talking about a $25 buck difference per piece," he says of the manufacturing cost.

That logic is reflected in "Made in the USA" lines sold by various US clothing companies.

Levi's "Original fit selvedge jeans" cost around $128. But the selvedge jeans of the same fit from the company's "Made in the USA" collection, which uses premium denim from Cone Mills of North Carolina, were listed online for $348. (As of writing they're on sale for $104.90, however.)

JCrew's Wallace & Barnes raw indigo selvedge jean, which is constructed in the US using denim from Japan's Nihon Menu mill, are listed at $248. Other raw selvedge pairs for men cost $175.

I really hate Obama but today I actually was embarrassed for him...to get on a stage and take credit for Trump's economy was pathetic....does he not have any integrity at all?.....today's cry baby speech by Barry was a shinning example of why he is such a failure.....
Yeah you duffus Trump brought a miracle to America We must all bow and kiss his dirty ass

I guess if you're into that you could ask him for a lick.
Wouldn't want to push you and your other nitwits here away He defecates in a hat and you idiot wear it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back