Obama Still A Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

Obama doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.
Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose
Can we assume you’re a welfare recipient who can’t afford a small increase with some products?

You can if you insist

Day Change
-$35,631.70 (-0.52%)

YTD Change
+$1,098,244.80 (19.09%)
Sassy 19.9 isn't that great

I don't believe you. That's been established already. Two reasons, you don't know the first thing about trading and second you're as stupid as a stump. Didn't even know the difference between a day trader and swing trader? You're no investor

The only thing that grew under Obama was the national debt.......what a jackass! and to think he sat in the Oval Office......freaking libs.....
Trump made america ALONE again
Once the nationalists take over Europe Trump and America will have a lot of friends.
And just when may we expect that to unfold?
Trump has a significantly higher approval rating than every European globalist leader.

Just watch what happens in Sweden on sunday.

You know the Dems are in a tough spot when things are going so well for Trump that Obama tries to take credit for the success. I can't really get on Obama that much though honestly. A 20 year run of Bush/Clinton took us to the brink in 2008.

Not that any of us thought that would ever change. Today, in his political comeback speech, he reaffirmed that he was somehow once President of the United States and the dumbest man in the room, any room he was in. Basic math? He once claimed his parents first met on the Selma bridge, 4 years after he was born. Geography? He once said our railroad system, built in the late 1800's, which connected our east and west coasts was "intercontinental". History? He once claimed his uncle helped liberate a nazi concentration camp that was actually opened by Russian forces. Math again? He once said if he couldn't get his programs enacted in 3 years, he would be a one-term president. He once claimed "ten thousand people died" in a Kansas tornado....the real number was 12. Being a psychic? In a speech about fallen heroes he claimed "he saw several of them standing in the audience here today" He claimed Austrians speak "Austrian"...there is no such language, they speak German. It goes on and on....Today, he said Putin was once "head of the KGB"....I laughed out loud since Jake Starkey once made the same claim here. The CIA gives a sitting president intensive information about a foreign adversary like Putin...what he likes, fears, eats for breakfast, and yet....Putin was never head of the KGB.
blink.gif

obamastupid.jpg

The Top Fifteen Obama Gaffes

What a surprise that you insult anyone you disagree with.

This thread is more about YOU than about Obama.

It did not start with Trump He's a symbol not the causel
You are literally just saying that because Obama did.

Pathetic puppet.
People like you are the cause
People like me are the only reason this country has a prayer of a future.

Obama is the cause of damn near every modern problem this country has.

Idiots like YOU want this country to be destroyed.
And not just problems in your country. He helped flood Europe with ‘refugees’.

Obama is going to sink the Democrats for good this time and he is too stupid to realize it.

Every time Obama talks about the country being divided by Republicans America can literally see the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore all over again and the burning businesses while Obama did NOTHING but egg it all on.

While obama continues patting himself on the back, I’m just glad we have Trump fixing the problems.
Patting on the back?? Trump is a double jointed sob who can't help doing that Wait till you ah's get the 200k tariff that trump has in store for you Hope you pay through the nose
The tariff is not on us liar, it's on them. Next lie.

It did not start with Trump He's a symbol not the causel
You are literally just saying that because Obama did.

Pathetic puppet.
People like you are the cause
People like me are the only reason this country has a prayer of a future.

Obama is the cause of damn near every modern problem this country has.

Idiots like YOU want this country to be destroyed.
And not just problems in your country. He helped flood Europe with ‘refugees’.
And yet idiots in Europe love him as he destroys their entire identity....

Even if nationalists win everything in Europe Obama will still be worshipped there.

That is the fucked up reality.

Can we assume you’re a welfare recipient who can’t afford a small increase with some products?

You can if you insist

Day Change
-$35,631.70 (-0.52%)

YTD Change
+$1,098,244.80 (19.09%)
Sassy 19.9 isn't that great

I don't believe you. That's been established already. Two reasons, you don't know the first thing about trading and second you're as stupid as a stump. Didn't even know the difference between a day trader and swing trader? You're no investor
How smart do you have to be to be holding 1000's of aapl BEFORE it split 7-1 at 92 ,,,or own tons of fb and sq for quite a while ? I don't know that much about trading or puts and calls but Warren says hold good stocks and you'll be rewarded And being an investor in my opinion is far better than day trading Less stressful;

Ger a brain tex all their mdse will be going up to 25% or close to that ALL the shit they ship to us is going up and they ship more to us than we do to them

Ger a brain tex all their mdse will be going up to 25% or close to that ALL the shit they ship to us is going up and they ship more to us than we do to them
Oh, I have a brain and I can read and I know what tariffs are. I suggest you see a shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back