Obama Serves Up Israel

I think his point was that the Israelis, supposedly our "friends", attacked one of our ships, the USS Liberty.

I do personally think the Liberty incident was an accident, though. (The Zionists do enough bad things intentionally, no point holding them to account for accidents.)

Too Bad Israel hasn't won a war on its own SINCE 1967. You had the Yom Kippur War, where we had to bail them out. Lebanon 1982, where we had to bail them out. The Infitada, where they eventually had to just let Hamas run amok, and the Lebanon invasion in 2006, where they had to scamper back with their tails between their legs....

No Jroc, my point was that the United States was poised to nuke Cairo and only didn't because the Liberty didn't sink. Please watch the damn video.

No one involved in the Liberty incident, including Secretary of State Dean Rusk thought the Lieberty incident was an accident. Why do you? Please watch the damn video.

In case you are interested and you certainly should before you attempt to speak for me, here is again is the link to the damn video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0sHuZyJwU]Documentary on the USS Liberty: Dead in the Water - YouTube[/ame]

And one more thing. If you watch the video, you will learn that my views fit the facts the best. Furthermore, this also means that Preseident Johnson was in on the sinking of the liberty and cooperated with the Israelis in the plot to sink it. This should give you some idea as to who really runs our government.

No Jroc, my point was that the United States was poised to nuke Cairo and only didn't because the Liberty didn't sink. Please watch the damn video.

No one involved in the Liberty incident, including Secretary of State Dean Rusk thought the Lieberty incident was an accident. Why do you? Please watch the damn video.

In case you are interested and you certainly should before you attempt to speak for me, here is again is the link to the damn video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0sHuZyJwU]Documentary on the USS Liberty: Dead in the Water - YouTube

umm...that wasn't my quote and I'm not going to watch your stupid video. Go to the conspiracy room with that crap

Joe, I didn't admit anything, and you know it.

We say it's true, and Iran says it's a lie. I tend to believe us.

I tend to look at the evidence and apply logic.

I also find it amusing that you accuse the Obama administration of lying about everything under the sun, but man, they are totally to be believed in this claim.

The only thing they can prove is that these two guys (one of whom is an American citizen) wanted to blow stuff up. If htey claimed space aliens told them to do it, I wouldn't beleive in space aliens, necessarily. Everything else is kind of dubious.

More to the point, you said they were going to kill Americans. The plot seems to be to kill a Saudi. Seems like a fight that has nothing to do with us.

So Iran had no hand in the insurgency in the Iraq war?

That's what people claim, but it's questionable. Most of our fighting was done against the Sunnis who had previously supported Saddam Hussein. The Iranians were oddly on the same side we were, in that we both wanted the Shi'ite dominated government of Maliki to prosper.

Were the Iranians playing the game? Absoultely. They were backing Al-Sadr. And we'd do the same thing. After we funded the Contras in Nicragua, we have no business to really condemn someone else for funding insurgencies we don't like.

Seems evident that all those folks want is for the other side to stop sending rockets into their country.

Stop the attacks, end of problem.

You see that don't you? Or is there some other agenda on your mind?

Happy Easter.

Seems evident that you are asking me what came first; the chicken or the egg. Clearly, if your pro-Israel, the Palestinians are the aggressors. If your pro-Palestinian, then the Israel's are the aggressors. Most Americans, like yourself, are pro-Israel. Personally, I am pro-nobody other than America. All I know is that the atrocities on both side goes on and on with no end in site as the Palestinians keep losing more and more terriroty to Isreal.

Obviously, you deliberately failed to answer my question because you have no idea what the answer is. This being the case, I'll repharse my question and then give you a hint. How many people through out the world have lost their lives so Israel can exist? The hint is that the number is exceeds six time the current population of Israel. Now can you come up with an answer. Once you come up with a figure, assuming that I am correct in my calculation, I would like to know if you think the price was worth it.

"I'll repharse my question and then give you a hint. How many people through out the world have lost their lives so Israel can exist? The hint is that the number is exceeds six time the current population of Israel. Now can you come up with an answer."

Based on the fatuous nature of your quote, above, you are self-defined as having no real knowledge, but an excess of agenda.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back