Obama Serves Up Israel

I am still waiting for you to validate theft. Why do you believe that one state should have to steal from their citizens in order to support another state.

I have yet to see you address this fact.

I engaged him in another thread...HE clearly isn't interested in engaging me in this venue...

NOT that I care.

I ain't wasting my time.

Valox is a HOAX...a hack...A bad stream of DATA.

Bye Valox. YOU had your chance at me. YOU squandered it.

Joe: Don't you think if we detached ourselves from the conflict, Israel will use thier nukes....I'm sure you believe they have nukes, right?

I don't know about you, but I don't like the idea of paying 12 dollars at the pump....you?

I don't think the Israelis will use their nukes, nor will the Iranians, for that matter.

In fact, the only country guilty of using Nukes on people.... American, unfortunately.

Joe: How right you are.

I guess that like most other people, you do not know that during the 6-Days War the US actually had planes airborne armed with nuclear weapons with orders to nuke Cairo and the only reason they were called back by President Johnson is that the USS liberty failed to sink as planned.

Doubt that this is true, then watch the following YouTube video entitle "Dead in the Water" put out by the BBC. Its one hour eight minutes long, but a real spell binder.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=va0sHuZyJwU]

:cuckoo:Another mental patient…. Just what we need around here...The six day war was one of the most devastating defeats in the history of modern warfare. Israel didn't need any help from anyone, and they certainly didn't get any from the U.S. and President Johnson. The U.S. was fully involved Vietnam at the time Israel bought the bulk of their weapons from the French. The Arabs were just no match for the much smarter Jews

Which "thousands" are you talking about?

9-11. Nope. Those guys were Saudis. Not even the same sect of Islam. (Al Qaeda are Whabbi Sunnis, the Iranians are Twelver Shi'ites. Pretty much like me blaming the Catholics for what the Mormons do.)

Maybe you need to educate yourself on history a bit... We are the ones who deposed their democratically elected government and restored the Shah to power, a brutal dictator who slaughtered thousands. We are the ones who secretly supported Saddam's invasion (until Saddam, one of the "good hornets" turned around and stung us.)

I think maybe you need to educate yourself on the Middle East a bit.

Surrogates sent into whatever threatre WE were in asswipe...Iraq for one, and Afghanistan for another.

Face it? YOU are a Jew-Hating America-Basher. Anti-Semite.

*Admit IT*

I didn't ask you for what Iranians you think are hiding under your bed... I can't be responsible for your paranoia.

I asked you- specifically- who the Iranians have killed directly.

Iraq and Afghanistan, we are mostly fighting Sunnis, not Shi'ites.

Duly noted you couldn't answer, or even have enough of an answer to even come up with a question.

Incidently, they are all "Semites" in that part of the world. The Israelis are "Semites", the Arabs are "Semites", the Iranians are "Semites".

I am just of the opinion we shouldn't be involved in their fights...

:doubt:Iranians (Persians) are not Semitic people you idiot, and they have been killing Americans for well over thirty years. They still supply weapons that kill Americans

Uh arabs are not semites, they are descending from aryans, same with persians (they dont go by iranians usually, it's a european made up border)

I am still waiting for the limited government conservative to tell me why he supports a strong state in order to take money from one group of people and send it outside their country.

Why is T so afraid?

I'm HERE...waiting for YOU dumbass.

Dear The T: You pride yourself on being a patriot. That is a very good thing. I pride myself on being one also. Like you, I also believe this nation is in deep and serious trouble and as bad as this is, it is far worse that most Americans have no idea how bad things are. I have dedicated my life to waking up and educating them and you should also. Toward this end, despite how good it feels to call people names, you should realize that it hurts our cause instead of helping it and govern yourself accordingly. Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

:cuckoo:Another mental patient…. Just what we need around here...The six day war was one of the most devastating defeats in the history of modern warfare. Israel didn't need any help from anyone, and they certainly didn't get any from the U.S. and President Johnson. The U.S. was fully involved Vietnam at the time Israel bought the bulk of their weapons from the French. The Arabs were just no match for the much smarter Jews

Unfortunately for you, I am not a mental patient although, admittedly, a lot of powerful people would like to make me one.

All I can say is watch the video and you be the judge. Did you watch the video? If so, how do you explain what transpired? Usually, the explanation which fits the facts best is the truth. I do not manufacture the truth. Instead I just calls em as I sees em. If that makes me a mental patient, then I am proud to be one.

Last edited:
Uh arabs are not semites, they are descending from aryans, same with persians (they dont go by iranians usually, it's a european made up border)

If you are right and I have no idea if you are, what does your being right prove or establish? Also, if you are so knowledgeable about genetics, how come you are not aware that there is no such thing as an Aryan race? Aryan is nothing more than a myth concocted by the Nazi's to lend an air of legitimacy to their despicable behavior.

If you are right and I have no idea if you are, what does your being right prove or establish? Also, if you are so knowledgeable about genetics, how come you are not aware that there is no such thing as an Aryan race? Aryan is nothing more than a myth concocted by the Nazi's to lend an air of legitimacy to their despicable behavior.

Stop talking until you learn stuff. Aryans were a tribe in europe that came to dominate perisan and india. Yes the Nazis did make a mythology about them alot of which was untrue, but they did exist and please learn something before you spout off.

The point was that persians are not semetic, they are decendants of aryans mixed with their local tribes, much as indians are as well. And guess what I learned that at Ohio State, not exactally white supremacist territory.

Just so ya know the swatiska was a Roman symbol before it was a Nazi one and check out the Roman and Nazi salutes, you'll notice they are kind of similar. why did I say this, just to catch ya up to speed a little.

Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surrogates sent into whatever threatre WE were in asswipe...Iraq for one, and Afghanistan for another.

Face it? YOU are a Jew-Hating America-Basher. Anti-Semite.

*Admit IT*

I didn't ask you for what Iranians you think are hiding under your bed... I can't be responsible for your paranoia.

I asked you- specifically- who the Iranians have killed directly.

Iraq and Afghanistan, we are mostly fighting Sunnis, not Shi'ites.

Duly noted you couldn't answer, or even have enough of an answer to even come up with a question.

Incidently, they are all "Semites" in that part of the world. The Israelis are "Semites", the Arabs are "Semites", the Iranians are "Semites".

I am just of the opinion we shouldn't be involved in their fights...

Didn't your friends try and murder a US diplomat on U.S. soil recently?

Did they? Um. Nope. They didn't.

There was an accusation that they wanted to kill a Saudi diplomat on US soil, but the evidence is kind of questionable, really.

I don't think the Israelis will use their nukes, nor will the Iranians, for that matter.

In fact, the only country guilty of using Nukes on people.... American, unfortunately.

I guess that like most other people, you do not know that during the 6-Days War the US actually had planes airborne armed with nuclear weapons with orders to nuke Cairo and the only reason they were called back by President Johnson is that the USS liberty failed to sink as planned.

Doubt that this is true, then watch the following YouTube video entitle "Dead in the Water" put out by the BBC. Its one hour eight minutes long, but a real spell binder.

I think his point was that the Israelis, supposedly our "friends", attacked one of our ships, the USS Liberty.

I do personally think the Liberty incident was an accident, though. (The Zionists do enough bad things intentionally, no point holding them to account for accidents.)

Too Bad Israel hasn't won a war on its own SINCE 1967. You had the Yom Kippur War, where we had to bail them out. Lebanon 1982, where we had to bail them out. The Infitada, where they eventually had to just let Hamas run amok, and the Lebanon invasion in 2006, where they had to scamper back with their tails between their legs....

Yes, Arabs are a Semitic ethnicity. The common usage of "anti-Semite" betrays the factual reality of what it means to be a Semite.

Last edited:
He'll say it's a lie.

Well, you just admitted it was. But I'll be generous and just state you didn't know what you were talking about.

Joe, I didn't admit anything, and you know it.

We say it's true, and Iran says it's a lie. I tend to believe us.

I tend to look at the evidence and apply logic.

I also find it amusing that you accuse the Obama administration of lying about everything under the sun, but man, they are totally to be believed in this claim.

The only thing they can prove is that these two guys (one of whom is an American citizen) wanted to blow stuff up. If htey claimed space aliens told them to do it, I wouldn't beleive in space aliens, necessarily. Everything else is kind of dubious.

More to the point, you said they were going to kill Americans. The plot seems to be to kill a Saudi. Seems like a fight that has nothing to do with us.

I think his point was that the Israelis, supposedly our "friends", attacked one of our ships, the USS Liberty.

I do personally think the Liberty incident was an accident, though. (The Zionists do enough bad things intentionally, no point holding them to account for accidents.)

Too Bad Israel hasn't won a war on its own SINCE 1967. You had the Yom Kippur War, where we had to bail them out. Lebanon 1982, where we had to bail them out. The Infitada, where they eventually had to just let Hamas run amok, and the Lebanon invasion in 2006, where they had to scamper back with their tails between their legs....

Umm....If Israel was like the Arab, muslim whack jobs and not concerned with civilian casualties it would be no problem for them to completely wipe out all those terrorist, but that’s the way it is for now." The U.S. bailed them out" in 1973....Please… We gave them intelligence and some weapons for the (first time) that’s it. The Arabs failed because they could not fight as a unit as they have always done, they can't fight to win anything.

Last edited:
Well, you just admitted it was. But I'll be generous and just state you didn't know what you were talking about.

Joe, I didn't admit anything, and you know it.

We say it's true, and Iran says it's a lie. I tend to believe us.

I tend to look at the evidence and apply logic.

I also find it amusing that you accuse the Obama administration of lying about everything under the sun, but man, they are totally to be believed in this claim.

The only thing they can prove is that these two guys (one of whom is an American citizen) wanted to blow stuff up. If htey claimed space aliens told them to do it, I wouldn't beleive in space aliens, necessarily. Everything else is kind of dubious.

More to the point, you said they were going to kill Americans. The plot seems to be to kill a Saudi. Seems like a fight that has nothing to do with us.

So Iran had no hand in the insurgency in the Iraq war?

By the way, If Iran tries to assassinate an ambassador to America, on U.S. soil, no less, it has everything to do with us.

Stop talking until you learn stuff. Aryans were a tribe in europe that came to dominate perisan and india. Yes the Nazis did make a mythology about them alot of which was untrue, but they did exist and please learn something before you spout off.

The point was that persians are not semetic, they are decendants of aryans mixed with their local tribes, much as indians are as well. And guess what I learned that at Ohio State, not exactally white supremacist territory.

Just so ya know the swatiska was a Roman symbol before it was a Nazi one and check out the Roman and Nazi salutes, you'll notice they are kind of similar. why did I say this, just to catch ya up to speed a little.

Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I stand by my original post. Aryan's as constructed by the Nazi's are a myth. Because some group of people also use the word is irrelavant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back