Obama Serves Up Israel

I am waiting.
WAIT all you want asswipe.

I am here...ready for a NEW orafice?

What is YOUR beef with ME?

I would like you to explain your hypocrisy. You are all for limited statism, yet you become a big government freak regarding Israel.

Plus, I would like you to tear me a new one. Just try.

Last edited:
Well Asswipe?

ted_knight_caddy_shack2-1.jpg

I'm Waiting....​

I am waiting.

I would like you to explain your hypocrisy. You are all for limited statism, yet you become a big government freak regarding Israel.

COP OUT...

C'Mon pussy boy.

I'm callin' YOU out.

COP OUT...

C'Mon pussy boy.

I'm callin' YOU out.

You are not calling me out. You believe in robbery. You believe that the state should rob individuals in order to support another state; Israel.

How are you not a statist freak?

The GOP really has nothing to run on. That's why they are reaching for these issues to somehow rally votes. They know they won't win the hispanic vote so they are trying to stir up the Jews.

They know they won't win the women vote so they go after the Catholic vote.

They know they can't win on the economy so they talk about solyndra and if Obama was born in the USA or is he a muslim. Pathetic.

I am still waiting for the limited government conservative to tell me why he supports a strong state in order to take money from one group of people and send it outside their country.

Why is T so afraid?

Nevermind those of you waiting to see a fight...Valox has already told me in aother thread that HE isn't interested...and is more akin to deflecting.

*Sorry*.

I ain't wasting my time on a poseur that isn't interested in Liberty of other humans.

Forum List

Back