Obama Serves Up Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bitterlyclingin, Apr 1, 2012.

1. bitterlyclingin

bitterlyclingin Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +448
    ["If you wait until after the election, Dmitri, I'll have them on a silver platter, just like John The Baptist's head, for you. Trust me! Tell that to Vlad and Mahmoud"
    Dmitri was apparently relaying Mahmoud's frustrations over having spent all those millions developing a deliverable atomic bomb and being prevented from doing so by the American Missile Defense System. "Barry, you know his religion absolutely demands that he kill a couple hundred million Americans and your missile defense has Mahmoud feeling like he's stymied outside the closed doors at Cheyenne Mountain just flailing away to no avail. He feels he absolutely needs to bring about his end of times scenario, Barry, just give him a chance, please"]

"You have to ask for the motivation behind the leak. I mean, if the Israelis can do this operation, it's to our benefit! From a diplomatic standpoint, if you wanted to tell the Iranians that the Israelis did this, it's without our permission. And then try to butter up the Iranians after the strike, so they don't close the Strait of Hormuz, that's one thing.

But giving away all of the secrets of an ally? When you're doing that, you have to ask whether we still have Israel as an ally. We are not acting like an ally. In fact, if you ask me, based on the amount of time I expect the Israelis put in this relationship with Azerbaijan, I would start viewing this administration as an existential threat to Israel.

This administration is not going to do anything to stop the Iranian terror state from acquiring nuclear weapons. They are actively working against America's closest allies to prevent a strike against Iran. They are, under Obama's orders, leaking highly classified information to America's enemies through the media.

Who leaked this information? And when are we going to prosecute them?"

RED ALERT: Former Marine Strike Planner on Obama's Azerbaijan Leak: "Start viewing this administration as an existential threat to Israel"

2. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,660
    Israel needs to be reigned in a bit. A nuclear strike at this time would be counter-productive. We don't owe them anything that's against our own national interest.

3. deserter

deserter Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    dog which bark does not bite !

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  4. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,985
    So if Israel got pushed into the sea, why is that my problem again?

5. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,702
  6. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,283

A clear and comprehensive answer to this question would be greatly appreciated.

7. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    First they came for the Jews....

8. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,985
    Again, when the Palestinians can build a huge navy and cross two oceans, then I'll worry about it.

The Zionists are on their land. They will get pushed off, eventually.

So again, why is that my problem? The problems we have in the middle east is that we keep sticking our hands in the hornets nest, not that the hornets are coming into our house first.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    What we learned MOST about obama's behavior to Israel is that obama has no problem lying to advance his own interests. He has no problem getting on television and telling the public what a friend he is, then betraying them. How he treats Israel is an indiction of the creature's duplicitous character. There are a lot of people who hated Jews and think that peace is served by destroying Israel. Despite this kind of agreement with obama, the mistake is thinking that he's going to be different when it's American interests. Of course he wouldn't do the same thing to US, after all, we elected him. That would be wrong. He intends to do exactly the same thing to us.

10. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,985
    Frankly, I'm still waiting for one of you loons to point out what he's done to Israel that's so awful.

Israel's best interest really would be the two-state solution. It kicks the can of the day when Arabs are in the majority there down the road a few decades by giving them their own country. Obama's position is really no different than Bush's on this point. Negotiate in good faith on a two-state solution, stop building settlements in land you are going to eventually have to give back, anyway.

Eventually, though, Israel will be eliminated by demographics, and there isn't much anyone is going to do about it.

A recent poll shows that half of young Israelis would immigrate if given the oppurtunity. It just isn't worth it to them anymore.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1